Create The Next Innovative Candy

Most candies nowadays are cheap knock-offs&modifications to already popular candies. The template never changes. Nobody is expected to have an imagination in the industry. Willy Wonka is dead. It's upsetting.

That's why I'm asking for you to pitch the next great candy. Something innovative! Something tasty and profitable! Nothing derivative! Be Original! That's all I am asking. To the left is my idea, Edgar's Juice Nickels, which I am particularly proud of. It makes my mouth water and the components and how it works is similar to what I want to see from your projects. Don't be lazy.

ITT: We tell Edgar to Fuck Off.
>Fuck Off, Edgar

grow up

Fuck off, Edgar.

What the fuck is a juice nickel.

If I had to pitch a new candy idea I'd probably go with telling you to fuck off Edgar.

How did your idea of fermenting water work out, Edgar?

Probably something like Mentos Juice Blast Strawberry-Kiwi.Candy/gum shell with a juicy-tasting center (I assume from gelatin).

Only a shitty novelty flavor, like pickleback shots. Whiskey-flavored shell, refreshing pickle juice center.

I do have a couple ideas on great candy flavors, I also always dreamed of making some sorth of traditional sweets store with homemade candy and other treats and even tho it will never happen I will still hold on to my ideas thank you

Fuck Off, Edgar.

daily reminder that edgar is samefagging trash

Standouts from when I was a kid were jelly bellies and UFOs, so wacky flavours and interesting texture transitions could be something to work with. Also Big Bosses when they still looked like cigars, candy props could be a fun thing.

If you had your own kitchen and store and so didn't have to be too concerned about shelf life or transportation of all your products you could do some real Willy Wonka shit...

Filtered.

just a few thoughts...

just a few thoughts...

An explanation of the distribution process when I say you can share this with 2 other individuals. This would be a truly social/possibly romantic treat much like a milkshake with two straws. I'm seriously proud of this idea and I will continue to ignore any hate directed my way. Haters and critics make me grow stronger like pesticides create superbugs. Keep it up. I'm strong.

Do you guys think jack will learn anything from the authentic food he eats in Mexico? I dare him to eat a rare mexican burger. Maybe he'll be cooking for the mission and give everyone food poisoning?

Do you realize you're describing a gloryhole? Your idea is a fucking gloryhole.

he's gonna come back and try to make al pastor in the nuwave oven pro.

Veeky Forums's property now asshole

I saved the screens so a court would know you are lying if you tried to profit from my intellectual property. Even if you are joking you are still on the borderline of federal offense charges being lobbed against you if you pursue any further. Tread lightly.

>federal offense
Not in my Country.
I'm marketing this and you can't stop me.

> Still thinks every country is the united states

>wimps
>evildoers
>make our stuff
This is pretty accurate senpai

Glow in the dark candy shaped like torches.

idea

three