What went wrong? This was a future classic. KFCs whopper. and now its nowhere to be found

What went wrong? This was a future classic. KFCs whopper. and now its nowhere to be found.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TFCr-lsuKuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably mostly that KFC is disgusting and this was considered gluttonous by the most gluttonous country in the world.

youtu.be/TFCr-lsuKuM

Because this shit is a meme?

That thing was lampooned in the mainstream media as a monument of american gluttony and degeneracy

it quickly lost favor and the company abandoned ship

>Make double chicken burger with cheese and bacon 1200 calories
>Remove buns which makes it 900 calories
>People make fun of it because somehow a meal having less empty calories is less healthy
The world wasn't ready for it user, the show have wrapped it in lettuce and called it the lettuce crunchy burguer and told ever it was aslightly healthier because they got rid of bread and it would still be around

I want to rip off his abnormally big face and wear it as a mask

Holy fuck that guy is annoying.
I've seen him spammed on here countless times but never bothered to watch his vids, and finally watched this one today.
Is he always like this, or is this facade a result of increasing effort?
What is the appeal here? I can understand Daym, it's not my thing but I can see how some people would find him entertaining.
But who likes watching Joey? Why?

Pretty much this. It's a shame too. Pretty much the only good thing KFC ever offered. Their fried chicken is garbage.

this is a great point.

Fun fact: You can still order this. It's just not on the menu.

WOW ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING ONLY A MODERN DEGENERATE SOCIETY COULD COME UP WITH SOMETHING AS GROSS AS THAT THING I MEAN OMG MEAT AND CHEESE WRAPPED IN BREADED MEAT OH THE HUMANITY

I'm pretty sure if you ask for it they'll make it for you

It's delicious

there is a diffrence between a dish made by a proffesional with good ingredients and served as a side and a prefab industrialized chicken-bread sandwich served as a main meal by a teenager who probably dont even know how to cook a potatoe (unless its in a deep fryer)

It tasted bad and gave everyone I know who ate it, heart burn followed by watery diarrhea. And it was like $8 without a drink or side.

It was too rediculous. They thought they were making something that was novel, funny and tasty, but people just thought it was weird and didn't even want to try it.

>dish made by a proffesional with good ingredients

It's a fucking fried schnitzel stuffed with ham and cheese, even a nu-male could make it

*professional

is it on the secret menu? none of the components are unique they could definitely just slap it together for you

I used to think this thing was a burger with chicken instead of bread and thought it was revolting. Now that I see that it's just chicken with cheese and a couple strips of bacon, I don't get what's so special about it. Seems like a boring food that they tried to make into a meme with sensationalist marketing.

It's pretty much just a cordon bleu sandwich, only clueless retards (i.e. media) would bitch about it.

In my area, there's still one KFC that makes it. You might luck out too if you ask around.

you can still ask for it dude. they'll make it for you.

but yeah i don't know why they took it off the menu

>fried chicken used as bread in a sandwich is good and not glutenous in any way when made by a non franchise. But as soon as KFC starts selling it.....

Angry Face!

lol
>disgusting dish sold alone
fucking gross
>disgusting dish sold on the side
fucking nom

I meat choose a chef prepared version of this of my last meal if I were condemned to death because fuck health.

I'd eat it while taking alternating sips between may favorite 2Liter of root beer and an entire bottle of Bourbon until they just dragged my ravaged body away to be put down.

I love to eat, but I have no appetite. I eat one small McDonalds burger and I'm full for days.. So I spend a lot of time watching other people eat.

How do I learn to be hungry? I weigh nothing. I cant bulk up because I cant eat much.

Increase your energy expenditure, and you should develop an appetite.
Start working out, user.

Backlash to the Bush administration

Could be protein malnutrition. I assume you've seen a doctor?

still less gluttonous than a regular chicken sandwich from the same shitty fast food chain

They brought it back in Australia with extra sauce and a bun.

Pretty much this, people growing up a few decades back were shown "food pyramids" which essentially recommended low fat and lot's of carbs/fruit. Most people still don't know shit

The general public is just too stupid to know what's delicious.

Tried one long ago. Worth the pain.

Just came back in NZ. Delicious.

smoke weed nigga

Real reason: their chicken filets just aren't good enough on average to be the focus of a food item like on the Double Down. The texture's simply not there, even Great Value (Walmart) filets taste better than the filets at KFC. Both of them come frozen pre-breaded, the filets at KFC are just a lower grade of meat. It'd be better if the filets were breaded fresh daily like they do with the chicken tenders, a lot better, but they don't.

Source: I worked at a KFC/Taco Bell and have eaten quite a few of their filets.