What's the long-term chances of losing money investing in

What's the long-term chances of losing money investing in...

LINK
OMG
ETH
REQ
XLM

I'm okay if shit doesn't moon in 4 years but I don't want to lose money... basically I'm a dumb fag with some savings and decent income to invest, but I'm also kind of scared and afraid of the risks? Can someone help me see the light, sorry for a spoonfed thread I'm just really fucking unsure or how to make sense of the larger picture.

There's so much hype...

>wants a guaranteed way to make tons of money with no risk involved

just buy my ebook only 99$

98% chance of losing money

what do you recommend then, 60crypto 40bonds?

I guess what I'm asking is what's the likelihood this shit hits 0 in the future

Jimmy rig an index fund with a little of every coin in the market

>LINK
20%
>OMG
30%
>ETH
0%
>REQ
30%
>XLM
50%

My recommendation is be ready to lose money, there is no 100% guaranteed way to make easy money, if there was literally every single person on the planet would be doing it. The people that make money in life and willing to take risks, put as much money in as youre willing to go to 0 or dont invest

LINK $1000 EOY btw
So these numbers don't go to waste.

Do you think anyone knows this?

eth/omg are the safest picks there. omg might have the best risk/reward in crypto right now

we all die anyways and now that you have looked into crypto there is risk in the opportunity cost so youll be regretting it either way unless you invest and make money.
Don't be a fucking soyboy.

Almost my exact portfolio, except I have NEO and IOTA as well.

spoonfeed me a little on omg, friendo?

Dude the whole crypto game could slowly sink and die this year.

Its just sorta whimpering as people sell whats left and make small gains on the volatile bumps.

No way to know for sure, but to be honest ever since I read the PBC about OMG, I've been holding on for dear life.

cute boy

>OmiseGO (OMG) is the Plasma decentralized exchange, hosting an open-source digital wallet platform from Omise, connecting mainstream payments, cross-border remittances, and much more. Fiat & crypto-friendly, cross-chain compatible, Ethereum-powered, and built on plasma.io.

Vitalik is a head advisor, OMG is the vehicle for Plasma, staking -- it's just a perfect storm

most comfy hold of all time.

i thought ETH was going to do POS themselves, and that plasma was going to work with ETH too.

Just make a fucking poloniex account and just lend crypto ALL DAY. Just do it ya dumb shit. Fuck, it's like you're retarded or something.

LINK

ALL IN

They are, OMG serves a different purpose. Honestly just read /r/omise_go, it's bretty gud by plebbit standards

Trips

Kek has spoken yet again

High
High
Very low
Low
Average

What is this girls name?

some camwhore who does clips4sale shit with her boyfriend i think, i don't remember

Medium risk, MASSIVE reward
Medium/high risk
Low risk
High risk
Medium risk, 0 gains

100% crypto is dead.

Belle Delphine on FB