I hope you guys are peeling your apples before you eat them

I hope you guys are peeling your apples before you eat them...

I work at an orchery and we literally have to hit the apples with a high power spray hose before selling because they REEK of pesticides and chemicals

just sayin... not to mention dirty smelly people like to pick up each apple with their hands too look at them before buying as if their eyes cant tell them what the apple looks like while it sitting down

I dip them in pig shit before taking a bite. Go fuck yourself.

valuable contribution to the thread (the bump I mean)

thanks you come again

Good to validate my opinion over others around me who wonder why I peel apples.

Almost every warehouse / DC has birds living in it, thus there's usually bird shit over everything. So technically you should wash everything you buy from a store. Or just use your immune system like a normal person...

Meh. Most of the nutrients are in the skin and the core has Cyanide laced seeds in it. Might as well not eat them at that point.

>the core has Cyanide laced seeds in it

jesus christ,

are there any foods that can't kill you accidentally?

oatmeal maybe?

What about organic apples? I'll peel non-organic apples, but eat the peel of organic ones.

The peel is tasty, so I usually end only getting organic apples.

Pic related is best apple by the way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>falling for the organic meme

if youre buying it from a supermarket it allllll comes from the same place homie

Say goodbye to any fiber that might have made these fructose bombs actually keep a doctor away. Eat some gawd damn cellulose people. Pesticides aren't harmful unless they are in high concentration. The seeds do not have near as much cyanide in them sometimes not at all.

This thread has to be bait. I r8 8 out of 8

I exercise my immune system by not washing fruit and licking public restroom door handles.

>implying I don't grow my own.

Apples grow wild here, no chemicals needed

You'd have to eat like 20 cores to die, so I wouldn't worry about it.

No, literally everything including water can kill you if you try hard enough.

Oats can sustain listeria and salmonella.

>You'd have to eat like 20 cores to die

brb buying 20 apples

finally leaving this cruel world tonight

Yeesh. Thanks for the heads up. I wash all my fruits/veggies before eating but still

>eat 20 appleseeds
>get a slight tummyache, maybe fart a little

p sure it would take thousands of apple seeds to kill you.

yes and cyanide does not accumulate in the body. You have to consume it all at once. This used to be a problem in apple juice production plants.

What was the problem?

It doesn't harm me
It still tastes good

Pressing the apple seeds released the cyanide, allowing it to accumulate in the juice where it can be consumed in large qualities.

>orchery
Fuck off retard

lmfao

U so eedgy n funny fat man

Apples aren't even that healthy anyways, they're basically sugar with a tiny amount of fiber and vitamin c

They're like the ice cream of fruit, eat an orange or something damn

Enjoy constantly living in fear with your weak immune system

What's wrong with washing them

omg rofl

>comparing apples and oranges

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, or did you fail out of med school?

I'm not disagreeing with that

ffs lol ttyl

i refuse to believe that apples arent good for you.

thats just stupid

I just bite off the peel and spit it into the trash can next to me until all the peel is gone. Then deeper bites.

lol thanks for telling us where your trash can is??