A Red Robin recently opened up in my town. Is this place any good?

A Red Robin recently opened up in my town. Is this place any good?

.I would avoid that place even if someone else was paying

Nooo. Nooooo.

I think Red Robin is pretty good, but the serving sizes are pretty small. I was still hungry after I left and im not even a fatass

>serving sizes are pretty small
>literally has all you can eat fries
Sorry about your blackhole stomach m8

If you've ever eaten at Applebees or TGI Fridays then you already know the answer.

used to be great, like all chains the more they expand the shitter the food gets.

Just ok, its too expensive for what you get imo

and endless fries only work if the waitress stops by your table once in awhile.
I have the shittiest service whenever I go to the one near me.

The food is pretty good, but it will cost you an arm and a leg if you want a meal that can fill up an average adult male.

I guess it could work if you're a twink boy or a 115 pound woman.

Went there the other day.
Their burgers are pretty good and the freckled lemonade is great.
But it was $10 for the burger alone and the whole meal came out to like $17. Would be better off going to five guys.

No. But when you're a child it's kind of fun and novel.

don't bother with the endless fries I'm pretty sure they tell the waiter to not hang around your table if you get it
ask for the bacon aioli for some tasty dipping sauce

it's alright every once in a great while
>pay to sub sweet potato fries
>ask for more
>they bring you normal fries

pretty good, but not somewhere you go frequently. always get endless root beer float and endless fries to maximize your dollar's efficiency.

Their fries are GODLY and the tablet ordering thing is neat

They make a burger with ramen noodles as the bun.

Much better then it used to be. Get the Campfire sauce with the fries, shit is like crack

I heard rumor of Red Robin

use FROZEN HAMBUGER PATTYS

From what I have read the endless fries used to be given freely, but now it seems from anecdotes that while they claim it in practice it is a total pain in the ass one way or another, so the whole point of the chain loses its purpose.

If your most unique thing is gone, how are you different from anyone else?

It could just be your red robin is shit, it's bound to happen with chain restaurants that some will be better than others

At the one I frequent, I'm usually not even finished with my current batch before I get another one, and I get the garlic herb fries

I hope that is the case, but the rhythms of corporation are such over time penny pinching occurs. When a new owner / head manager takes charge they want to boost margins and something as expensive as fries are among the first to sour.

Enjoy while it lasts, and I do truly hope it lasts a long while.

>all you can eat fries
>they give you like 8-9 fries each time you order
its really not worth it.

NO! its disgusting. only been once and had explosive diarrhea IN the restaurant

It's all regional. At the one here, the manager is on fry duty and all he does is circle the restaurant delivering fries. Sometimes he gives us two baskets when we ask for one. It's great.

I've only ever been to one outside of Nashville, TN and it was great. Had a really great burger, plus they had awesome beers on tap. Went back 2 days later, same scenario. Great burger, awesome beers. Those are the only two visits I've ever made to one, but based on my experience, I'd totally go back.

The strawberry lemonade is really good

Red Robin employee here

Patties are not frozen except for the kids patties and turkey patties.

The finest burgers are really good 8oz patties made only from chuck and brisket...

It should be a 5oz portion... that store is shorting the portion