I really don't want to eat pork chops tonight. How do I make them delicious?

I really don't want to eat pork chops tonight. How do I make them delicious?

Cook them.

Cube them and make pork fried rice

Worchesterchire sauce and liquid smoke

>all that fat
jesus fucking christ what a shitty cut

Pound them till they're thin, roll them in some breadcrumbs with Italian seasoning and fry them up.

Fat is flavor

>I would pay a little extra if I could get them like this

go be """healthy""" somewhere else

American here. Where they fuck do I buy pork that isn't as bland as a chicken breast? Even my dad has said the pork today tastes more like chicken than pork he used to eat.

Buy from a butcher shopa instead of Wal Mart, and also realize that old people say that about EVERYTHING.

Look for chops that still have the bone in.

And like the guy below you said, find a good butcher

i bet your dad used to walk fifty miles up a hill in the snow with his sisters sewn to his back just to get to school and even the raw sewage tasted better back then which is why they heated it up every day for school dinners

Slice it.
Cook it with salt and pepper.
Throw it in a pan with some onion and peppers.

Pork fajitas.

Pan fry it in butter, Fine scotch and Coke

No. You're spot on. I love having a butcher at my local grocer. It's a chain but it is great. It's called Meijer. They will cut you any type of meat you desire. Right in front of you. No hassle. No Muss. No fuss.

Drink scotch, slam scotch, hammer down scotch, be so drunk you forgot you were eating pork fajitas.

here and I have a meijer (indiana) but all the pork is flavorless which is weird since I have farms all around me; even a small family owned 3 store butchershop tastes bland. I just treat my pork like chicken and brine it.

About 30 minutes before you're going to cook them, salt them heavily and leave them out at room temperature. Add some rosemary and black pepper and pan fry them. DO NOT OVERCOOK THEM. When they are 145 in the middle, remove them from the heat. Let them sit for a few minutes and they will be juicy and delicious. If you let them get up to 160+ before removing, they will be dry and bland.

I eat Meijer pork (Michigan) and it's pretty good. You just have to get good ones. I actually work at the meat counter at one and trust me, they will just cut any crap and wrap it up and put it out. They aren't selective at all and if it looks or smells like shit they'll just put it out anyway and charge the same amount as the actual good ones.
You can also try getting blade chops, they're the ones with lots of dark meat on them and they have the best flavor desu.

Pig in the box. They have Black Berkshires that freely roam within a set portion of forest in the Otway ranges and it's easily the best quality pork I've ever tasted.

If you don't want to eat them, then don't. Eat them some other time.

Brown them on each side in a frying pan. Put them in a baking dish & add the juice from a jar of hot cherry peppers. Bake on 425 for 25 minutes.

Fry them in a pan, put in a bun, add mustard, onion rings and pickles.

Beat an egg, add a pinch of pepper.
Dredge in breadcrumbs of your choice of flavor.
Bake.
Applesauce.

I'm generally not the best cook but I managed to make some amazing char sui pork the other day
If you have time to at least marinade it for 3/4 hours in the fridge it's easy as heck

You can trim it and use it for other things.

Wait really? I love porkchops so much. Such a full flavored meat.