A message to Zack Normandin ("Niggerlicious")

I got scammed by you. I know who you are. I want everything back and a bit more.
Send 100 eth to this address

0x4Dc2aC882964b96b14ba27D1719D3c792058e968

Or I will have to contact the authorities.

Pic related his marriage license

What happened to Magnalis? I thought it was on track

Lol this fag got doxxed? Good shit

lol

damn ok

It was a giant scam. One of the guys behind it came out a few weeks later stating they were ashamed of how blatant the scam was and just sent shit tons of the stuff to whoever posted their address.

It was explicitly a scam.

He also made bitflur, tonydumper, prodeum and that one tradingbot. All satoshibox links are scams made by him.

Jesus, thank christ i didnt get involved. haven't been following news much recently. cheers mate.

It's funny because I remember some user that posted in every thread shouting it was scam in every thread with proof and links.

It was about as clear as you can get when their argument was "Even if it is a scam it doesn't matter it will go 10X".

this is why boldpure is going to get rid of these fucking ICO scams

OP here. If he doesnt pay up I will post his personal information everyday.

Seems like everyone is going after him and probably knows as much as you do.

I wouldn't put up too much hope on getting your ETH back. Good luck user.

unless thats the ultimate scam. scamception.

We need to go after bigger fish.
The ones who have robbed $1M+

That would be depressing

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

how could anyone actually be dumb enough to fall for this shit seriously?
The whole bullshit with having 2 coins and having to convert them or however the fuck their complicated system was should have been a HUGE red flag.

The problem was they fucked up and never sent out the coins at the start when they got ETH. They then panicked and sent out ETH randomly to make it seem like people got their coins and the crazy part is they were so fucking greedy and retarded they didn't even send it to the addresses that sent them ETH.

They sent them to addresses they own.

Veeky Forums is basically scam central at this point

You've got to be shitting. They must have been high off meth.

>s they were so fucking greedy and retarded they didn't even send it to the addresses that sent them ETH
user, he moved the eth to his account....

i agree im counting on bold pure to pull through and come out on top.

Was literally about to comment how I did this. Not sure if I was ‘that guy’ but I warned people in like 15 threads. IT WAS SO OBVIOUS. literally even a 5 second google about them lead to posts about it being a scam.