Now that I finally got my fucking coins off coinsmarkets I was kind of fed up and wanted nothing more than to just sell...

Now that I finally got my fucking coins off coinsmarkets I was kind of fed up and wanted nothing more than to just sell and be done with this shitcoin.

I transferred the coins to coinhouse, and fucking lo and behold it took like 2 seconds and the coins were there. I started remembering what I liked about the project, checked out their discord, their roadmap and see that they have an updated whitepaper coming tomorrow.

Anyone got any thoughts on ECA? This is by a team that won some awards isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRMdeJF940k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yep just got my coins off coinsmarkets and is staking in the wallet atm. i wanted to forget about it, but now i was reminded about how fucking good this coin is. i will probably but another btc into it.

shit coin, but good PR team
good potential for the short term, but wouldn't hodl very long

hodl for a year and get 50% returns if anthing. it is literally free fucking money

im in on this, people need to understand that this is a long term hold

The fact that Coinsmarkets is holding LTC and BTC hostage but let's you withdrawal ECA tells me that there is something sketchy going on with ECA and Coinsmarkets.

if you did your research you would have known that eca made a campaign to sue them, so they shat their pants

That was all theatrics, you ignorant fuck. Why would ECA be okay with Coinsmarkets only releasing ECA and not every other coin? It's autistic as fuck that you think they aren't trying to cover their backs, but they showed their hand.

EOY predictions? Can it reach 50 cents?

i have to admit it kinda looks like that, but i believe they (eca) would have gained much less profit than they would have gained from simply doing what i believe they do

very low chance, 10c is very possible assuming we stay in the SIDEWAYS market

more depending on btc

No because it's a fucking scam along with Coinsmarkets.
I hope it reaches zero.

They gained profit from having your real coins hostage on CM and they throw more ECA into the crypto world to stimulate that scam and make more money with ECA. It's all a scam, wake the fuck up.

I've been accumulating ECA during this past month. It was a dark time, lots of FUD = great time to accumulate.
Indeed.

Coin is worthless, outdated tech. Why bother with "fast and small fees" when "instant and no fees" exists. Also 50%staking reward will never allow the price to go up

how much do you have? i need to swing trade to get more because /poorfag/ here and i want them monies 1m here

proven scam coin.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRMdeJF940k

You are a retard if you still hold this coin. Unironically kill yourself.

Atomic swaps

About 500k, but I'm growing it. 1MM at least.

this video is made prior to whitepaper release you cheap FUDder

holy shit, are you people sociopaths trying to get brainlets to buy your bags (which you should know will never happen) or you're actually this dumb?

Go back to shitting in the streets pajeet

Typical, get some brain and actually try to discuss with me