Let's face it, if you dont have 10k to spend crypto is pretty useless right now, proof me wrong

Let's face it, if you dont have 10k to spend crypto is pretty useless right now, proof me wrong

>proof me wrong
>proof
There’s you’re proof. Into the trash you go!

tissot. garbage tier lol.

such cool awsner you must be based trader

I started with 500 dollars a few months ago and I made it over 10k. No significant money but as long as you invest well, exponential growth will add up in value

>You're
Almost

>awnser

don't you just love asking a thing and get 23123131312 replies with 0 adding value to the thread?

What kind of faggot smokes anything inside?

nobody cares

SURE

show us ur watches with proof, so unless you have a 15k watch stfu

If 'sure' is the only thing you have to say, you're pretty much hopeless. Believe what you want

yeah well based on a reply in a Veeky Forums thread im not gonna give you any credit, for all i know ur a 16yo pajeet looking for vejana, proof and i will compliment you to heaven

>nocoiner faggot thinks his watch is cool
>thinks joint is edgy
>can't even afford a coin
stay mad

>nocoiner
false
>joint is edgt
false
>can't even affor a coin
false

next

Nigga u braindead? That fucking tissot was 500$ Max. Guess the weed crippled your brain

can someone explain me why men/kids like watches so much? does your dick feel bigger or what

so it seems i was right, nobody in the fucking pajeet Veeky Forums can clarify a decent comment, gj guys.

>muh coins moonmoon
>muh 100EUOY EAS
>muh lambo lambo

pathetic

Proof? I invested in vechain when it was 29cents and also rode the iota wave til around $3.80

>>joint is edgy
>false
so why the fuck did you put it in the picture? you know you're a narcissist right?

yeah try 800euro

and it's just a fucking thread image wtf you guys acting so gay about? Post ur fucking 15k watch or stfu

it looks nice with a casual/business outift

it's a fucking random image dude wtf are you talking about fucktard? it's a dude smoking weed who the fuck cares?

nice, gj

>Random image
>Gets mad once a random watch on a random pic is insulted

Kys

>faggot hand

i'm not insulted lol, just barely some decent replies

nice OP, see you got some pure Veeky Forums tards in this thread

watches just get in the way when you rest your wrist on the table to use mouse and keyboard

Tissot. GTFOHWTBS

>he samefags his own thread without knowing there are ids on this board

how absolutely humiliating lmao. You should consider deleting this and not coming back here out of shame

nice samefagging OP

Please tell me you’re just larping as a retarded person

I can flip 200 bucks worth of ether into 2k just playing a few hot potato’s over a couple days

nig how?

Don't let them insult you OP you have a nice watch and nice hands. I'd let you pull me off any time with those hairless, boyish hands...

Then send me 10k, if I don't make it I'll kill myself anyway, crypto is just my final attempt at having a semi-decent life.

ETH:0xE0972Cf422BD49eA16FC2bD453F685f893ee6A0a
BTC:15jZZvvduiftm9Po1FcWBuowMvAeBnC64D

>SURE

I started with 500$ in October and had 14k in the beginning of January. Down to 5k because I held instead of selling but the gains were crazy man.

I turned .22 into 1.94 I think in 4 days just playing games when they came out or when older game release new items. Also has the benefit of giving you a huge rush.

I started with $120 and i cashed out at $20k. Sorry you are just a poorfag that doesn't understand the market user

Nothing wrong with Tissot, decent quality for a low price.

Here's mine.

Crypto being bullshit in general aside, if you have 10k to your name you can do much better things with it.

>mfw poorfag with $100

should i just kms

no, get a job

Throw it at a new crypto game and triple it or lose it all but more likely double if you don’t greed to hard

prerolled joint

kys...

well I have a job, but everything goes towards expenses. living in a shithole country isnt fun

Nice! Now you can almost buy a coffee with your money!