Tfw no "educated" American female would cook for a man; that would be reaffirming harmful and antiquated gender roles...

>tfw no "educated" American female would cook for a man; that would be reaffirming harmful and antiquated gender roles and aiding the patriarchy.

>tfw these same females ridicule you because a "real man" is not interested in food and cooking.

>tfw no qt3.14 foreign wife to lovingly cook you the cherished poverty-foods of the old country.

Why even live, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=YLQxsKI93Ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know what you're talking about but my girlfriend is pretty right wing and conservative and cooks for me 6/7 days of the week. Invest in a non trashy girl from the south, theyre far and few between in portland so maybe I'm lucky.

>girlfriend

why tho?

I'm not really that interested in a serious long term relationship. I do need regular female attention though to keep me happy. Tinder is a godsend for that.

Yes, I know that isn't healthy.

My wife is a doctor and she will still cook for me.

Maybe your problem is being a cuck?

you've probably already or are soon to come across with a girl that actually cares about you that loves you as much as a mother would and you'll probably ending up abandoning the relationship, quit being a slut.

>Woman
>Love me

Wew lad

What's with all of Veeky Forums and thinking women don't love them? Even if you're fat you can find a girl who loves you, anyone that thinks otherwise is probably 18 and shit posting on an image board. Wait until you're in your mid 20's and you'll realize most girls that arent party sluts or goths are desperate to fulfill their nurturing maternal instincts on you.

>goths
Y-you think goths aren't good?

I'm 24 m8.

I'm also being overdramatic

Goth girls are immature sluts, any woman with an alternative fashion sense like pic related are stupid and tend to be feminists. Non-feminist and anti-feminist girls are GOAT.

do you think modern goths know fuck about anything? especially having a decent stable relationship?

>non-feminist and anti-feminist
You mean girls in flyover land who were bullied into disavowing concepts like universal suffrage in order to impress their reactionary luddite retard redneck friends?

Yeah no thanks, I'd rather a woman who doesn't get culturally intimidated by nice things.

Gr8 b8

I should have specified, third wave feminism.

Anyone who is like this is either a metropolitan cancer lump on society that is expecting to be restaurant fed or instantly gratified every meal, and should be binned.

I don't think people like this do exist, though the tinges of it are far more common in people than you would like.

Your missus will eventually leave you to travel the world and "find herself".

Females are not smart enough to live properly without the guidance of a male.

It pains me that posts like these exist out of /pol/

At least you quoted "educated".

I went to a liberal as fuck college, but one with actual smart people. Men and women still cook; you're just a loser.

>he thinks I've never traveled before
I've got dual citizenship, I've lived in four countries, and I've been to every continent on earth aside from Antarctica.

Seems to me I'm the one at risk of leaving. Not some chick who went to Paris once and thought it it was totes kawai.
>oh no! someone might travel!
Typical Fox News watching retard

What? I love cooking.

are you really okay with someone you love leaving you to fuck french guys "finding" herself. also traveling alone isnt safe if you were a good man you'd suggest she goes at least in a group or with you, if shes goes alone shes cheating on you.

I travel too, the point of the post was not the travelling m8.

It warms my soul to know that I caused you discomfort, soft cock.

>someone you love leaving you to fuck french guys "finding" herself
You still seem a little confused there, buddy. I'm the guy she fucks to "find herself". If we have problems, we have problems, but that's not going to be the problem.

you know i never used the term nu-male before, but holy shit you seem to be lining up with all the stereotypes. enjoy your vapid empty relationships with sluts.

>sluts
That's not a nice thing to say about your ex, but then, she didn't have very nice things to say about you either :^)

Enjoy being bitter about people with culture stealing the girl

>Non-trashy
>Girl from the south

Pick one.

i dont understand.. why would a man marry a woman who didnt take care of him? thats their whole reason for being on this planet lmao, especially if you have kids, if she cant take care of you why are you wasting your time

>tfw these same females ridicule you because a "real man" is not interested in food and cooking.

kek wut. The greatest chefs historically have all been men.

You're an idiot

It pains me that you think he's wrong.

this is free range, grass-fed, unadulterated ideology

Nice irrefutable rebuttal. You go well with a redneck girl.

It'll be me when she gets a taste for big throbbing Aussie dick. Knowing about different cultures and having fine taste is never going to get a females hormones going like a tall and strong energetic man.

>he thinks love isnt a mutual bond where both parties take care of each other but women are l i t e r a l l y meant to nurture
nice fedora maymay, you stumped me!

theres some real good one, in texas if that counts as south. lotta secretly racist and soft spoken white girls, theyre a dying breed though.

>my girlfriend is pretty right wing and conservative

Oh shit somebody has a different view from yours, I hope the nightmares won't last too long you damned cuck

>In Texas

A trillion times better than a liberal SJW

You dropped your fedora.

Yeah because the only options are some braindead tard from the south, and a purple haired man-hating hamplanet who thinks all sex is rape

>implying there is anything wrong with this

IKR at least we practice personal hygiene & grooming and don't just bleed everywhere and let our body hair grow wild.

Faggot.

Listen here you chongus, I'm 23, 400 lbs but luckily I'm not a blob, I'm 5'10" and I'm unattractive as fuck, like, god decided he was putting my face on a cheese grater and call it a face bad

No woman would love me, not even my own parents like me. I'm all alone in this world and got no job and living on autism bux

Fuck my life

yeah because all conservatives are braindead tards. younger ones ive seen tend to be pro-choice and support and lgbt issues for the most part so theres your retarded social issues.

Pussy isn't worth putting up with someone that stuck up.

Back to r*ddit.

>she doesnt ruin her lungs by smoking and prefers not to drink
wow what a stuck up bitch!

>houston
Yeah sometimes I browse OKC for fucked up cities like Baghdad or San Pedro Sula, just for shits and giggles

Never thought of Houston but I should give it a look-see

>yea because all conservatives are braindead tards

But they are though

I swear the anti-/pol/ faggots are worse than the actual /pol/tard crossposters

Epic.

t. Tumblr

>pro-choice and support and lgbt issues
Yeah, we traditionally call those "liberals" outside of memesites like Veeky Forums and reddit

But I realize /r/redpill/ has brainwashed you into thinking liberal is an insult

as compared to liberals? lol liberals are allowing twleve year olds to be gang raped in the name of tolerance

t. born in 1997 and learned about the world from /pol/

most liberal shit in mainstream media is pandering to muslims and minorities, maybe not in your country it isnt a big deal but in mine it is. liberals are scum.

>I realise you think "Liberal" is an insult
>Now, excuse me while I whine about this in a thread derailed by turning "Conservative" into an insult

if you're not from the US your opinion is irrelevant
enjoy your civil war or whatever it is you're being traumatized by
not my concern

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
fuck off united states

> turning "Conservative" into an insult
no turning needed, cleetus

>tfw these same females ridicule you because a "real man" is not interested in food and cooking
Most if not all women love a dude who can cook, your trippin OP.

enjoy your niggers going after your children
youtube.com/watch?v=YLQxsKI93Ls

>wordpress
speaking of memesites
isn't basically every wordpress site infested with ransomeware now?

Thanks for correcting the record™ on a fucking cooking board

I guess your grandparents and parents were free spirit revolutionaries who didn't believe in borders, shunned tradition and the nuclear family and favoured other cultures and ethnicities over their own.

You are just rebellious little shits who can't think for themselves.

>going after
They can't even afford the drinks at my gastro-pub, how will they afford to summer with my children in nantucket?

literally what is wrong with a girl that wants illegals to be sent back and hates niggers with their antics. if shes educated and doesnt yell 'fuck niggers!!' in public, who cares?
>inb4 muh bigot!!

>Christian (and it's important)
>Has dogs as ersatz children (warning bells)
>MA in Art History
>doing yoga
>I'm really good at decorating for Christmas, playing with kids
>Favorite books include Black Beauty and Jane Austen's works
>Lets us know she likes a silent film
>Likes "mostly indie" music
>major sushi kick lately

Yeah she's cute but way too old for the "innocent girl who loves horses" routine. She's attractive, 26, religious, and absolutely dying to have kids, which means she has some serious personality issues because I'm sure plenty of guys have tried to get with her.

Probably still calls her father Daddy and calls him every morning before going to class. She's a fucking basket case, a 26 year old woman should not act like this. She's emotionally stunted.

This would be cute if she was a teen, but she's closer to 30. As my son's father Jermalkwon says, cunt be mothafuckin' loony tunes.

It has sources at the bottom from Swedish statistics.

And no, WordPress isn't malware, what the fuck

Speaking of memesites, memeposters meme the meme argument?

>horse chicks are fucked in the head
this man knows what's up

yeah until they purposefully track you down in your affluent neighborhood, racist whitey.

how would I even get to the bottom without clicking through a bunch of scamware?

anyway I'm too drunk to keep posting, have fun arguing over women, guys

I'm glad your wife's son's father weighed in on the situation.

Install your admeme removal meme in your memebrowser, dipshit do you even browse the memenet

He insists on monitoring me when he gives me permission to use his cell phone.

an MA in art history isnt that bad, you usually get a job coordinating and planning shit for museums and art galleries

Test

After all, it's Twenty SixMeem

would you rather date this though? she probably has daddy issues as well like most sjws so think about that

I wouldn't date any girl u faggot

I'd put my dick to her tho

why are they such whores now?;_;

What is with this alt-right/SJW dichotomy?

My wife is nothing like either one of these caricatures of the vocal minority. People who think this dichotomy exists need to spend more time socializing IRL and not basing opinions on what they read online.

I thought I was on Veeky Forums...

This shit rattles me so hard. How is knowing how to cook "oppressive"? I suppose knowing basic financial math is also "patriarchal" if we're going by the "women helping their husbands/knowing basic life skills is oppressive" argument.

I swear to God, Western women are of such deplorable quality nowadays it's not even funny. If I can't find myself an Eastern European qt then fuck it.

How's HRT going, "lady"?

If girls like that exist, I truly pity them.

I've gotten my pole polished more than once in return for a good meal.

This thread fucking sucks.

reee....

>MA in Art History

Tep Kok

If you rely on women to 'take care of you' then you're essentially giving them power over you. You become dependant on them.
Then you have an argument, she spends the night at her mum's house, you suddenly have to fend for yourself, and you put the frozen tendies in the microwave because that's all you know how to do. Then you call her and apologize for getting upset because she fucked every black man in town.
Don't let that happen to you, user.

no you're missing the point. men take care of women and are stable and fine on their own, vice versa. but women should 100% be nurturing and 'take care' of you, it's a sign of love and affection, and you know like she actually gives a fuck about you. and taking care is more than just physical things like cooking, it's emotional as well

>gf can't cook
>cook for her
>she comes in and cleans up as a i cook and does the less interesting tasks to help out

It's a decent arrangement.

I live in my country's capital city, so the contrast is visible in the news, political shows, posters on the streets and various rallies being held weekly. Everybody you meet is politically charged to one leaning or the other. Maybe folks just don't much care for politics in your town.

>Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking

OP is on topic

>women should 100% be nurturing and 'take care' of you
What the fuck? Go marry your mother then, œdipus