WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!!
not even Shakespeare is sake! The whole world has gone to shit

>wah wah muh sacred dead white guys
The world is changing. Time to get used to it, guy.

exactly, who gives a fuck.

This is like those annoying plebs who say such and such ruined a song by covering the original. If you only like the original just listen to the original instead of seeking out problems you fucking mong

safe**

It is only human to covet what you love.

Desecration of something a person is fond of will always give a negative reaction.

Stop being tools.

sage*

Stay away from art then.

that is NOT art

It's not erasing Shakespeare's work it's just a silly tool to make the plot more easily understandable to stupid preteens... Chill out.

Lol Shakespeare adapted older works for his own time and context buddy

Of course it is, pleb. This is why you're not entrusted with anything above working a cash register.

Says who? it's a carefully set up and edited photograph of a conventional figurine immersed in a fluid that you don't even know is urine if you aren't told so. The only effect the urine has is providing interesting shading and the little galaxy of bubbles.

I bet you're one of those retards who thinks Piss Christ is literally a display of a statue in urine.

Sure, but he improved them and made them his own.

>Piss Christ isnt art

HAW HAW

Says who? Ovid did Romeo & Juliet p well first. And Lear had been done plenty prior; Old Bill just made it a tragedy

Is this what Captain Beatty was referring too in Fahrenheit 451

I hope this is just goading user on, and you aren't seriously comparing Shakespeare's adaptations to an emoji summary

u mad?

>20,000 dollars in tax payer money

Uh oh, were you doing something important with that money, wageslave? I couldn't tell.

"People can only like things that I like"

How are those grapes, friend?

I laugh every time neetpepe shows up outside of /rk9/. Good show old bean.

Moulin Rouge did fuck up with their take on Smells Like Teen Spirit. I'd even say they ruined it, though that doesn't mean I think the song in all it's forms is ruined due to that one.
Why does it bother you so much that it bothers someone else?

if Shakespeare was sake he would be Sakespeare

But that's not what I said at all.

Since our societies have become fractured by immigration and relativism It's more important to preserve our cultural heritage than ever before.

No ebonics or rap battles in the classroom please.

Destroy all heritage

Cultural heritage is a spook

I am not your guy, buddy.

I'd argue its more so a George Orwell Double Talk thing. We are reducing conversations into simply phrases into pictures and distorting what we mean in the process.

Two things here:
1. Immigrants and negros aren't buying emoji Shakespeare. It's a novelty book for silly white people to give as a novelty gift. Unwad your panties.

2: Relativism is a meaningless snarl word only used by people who think they have found a universal, objective source of value. I'd be curious to know what yours is.

This. Its just like that book that was made to sit in your bathroom and collect dust until you have to sit there for a while and you forgot your phone and youre running out of ingredients on the shampoo bottle . Pure novelty.

"Destroy all heritage," He smirked jewishly

>le epic Stirner meme

>>>/reddit/

Just because I can't perfectly articulate what is objectively, universally valuable doesn't mean I have to accept darkies acting like savages and women making paintings out of period blood. Some things are clearly bad and some things are clearly good.

How do relativists even live with themselves?

>book for white people

kek, you're wrong though, it resonates with the newer generation of children/teens who use emojis and text as soon as they have a phone put into their hands from a young age.

It's a millenial book by and far, you pleb.

If you really want to simplify things with race you can probably argue its more whites then any other ethnicity that have read shakespeare.

>darkies acting like savages
People violating the social contracts that allow us to live in a civil society should not be tolerated, I agree. That's still an essentially relativistic position though, since there are civil societies with variations on that contract. Check out Japan sometime. It's very civil but also damn-near alien.

>women making paintings out of period blood
If the police aren't forcibly hanging such art in your home, I fail to see how this hurts you. Remember, 80% of innovation comes from 20% of sources. There have always been hacks, and always will be.

>children/teens aren't white
?
It's a novelty. Yeah, more white people than any other group have read Shakespeare, and so more white people will have an interest in a novelty book based on Shakespeare. This doesn't "resonate" with anybody but the impaired.

>goy

I've heard of retellings of Shakespeare's work before, some for YA and others for a more adult audience. There's one like Hamlet, but with dogs. And then there's a Modern Orphelia, except she fakes her death. And of course there's the Lion King and Sons of Anarchy. But I'm talking about books. Not shitty ones like that Orson Scott Card where Hamlet's father is a pedophile and rapes most of the male characters turning them into homosexuals. My question is have you heard of other decent retellings of Shakespeare's work in books, not media like TV or movies, that I may have not mentioned or don't know about.

>an fun gimmicky book meant for kids/teens
>"The whole world has gone to shit"

Thanks for explaining my joke. I almost forgot how it went.

>you are now aware that "guy" came from "goy" and it's not actually that clever to point out that they sound similar

Yet you faggots don't get angry over actual abominations like Harry Potter or ASOIAF. Fuck you.

Shakespeare would love this shit. It's not exactly like his poetry was all highbrow

>fun
>gimmicky
It's degenerated and it butchers the lyrical qualities of the original work. A teen is supposed to be able to read shakespear.

>back when i was a teen we knew how to run a full supply line to a battalion under prussian artillery fire!

educations degraded like 10 fold since the 1800s and will continue to as it becomes more easily accessible.

> more whites then any other ethnicity that have read shakespeare.
WOAH ARE YOU SAYING A PLAY FROM A COUNTRY THAT IS MAJORITY WHITE SPOKEN IN A LANGUAGE OF PEOPLE WHO ARE MAJORITY WHITE HAS A MAJORITY WHITE READING BASE WOAH YOUR ARE BLOWING MY MIND!!!1!1!

They're written for 14 year olds of very limited intelligence and with no literary sensibility whatsoever, but who nevertheless are forced to study Shakespeare in class. I find it hard to be upset about these kinds of books with that in mind. Of course the art and beauty has been entirely stripped. But the people reading these wouldn't have been receptive towards that anyway. They're just dumb kids who're struggling even to get a C in class. This works as a study guide for them. So, meh.

Aesthetically, it was.

hah triggered my friendo.

I only said it in the first place in response to his obvious race baiting, which really didn't have a place in his sentences considering at the heart of the matter, the shakespeare emoji book is a generational issue, not so much ethnicity.

F-a-g

This is nothing compared to the fact that King Lear was performed with Nahum Tate's happy ending for centuries.