I just got approved for a $40k loan. What coin should I go all in on...

I just got approved for a $40k loan. What coin should I go all in on? I'm thinking link but what are the odds that I kys myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/devery/
corporate.jd.com/aboutUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LINKY

STAYS

STINKY

OMG omisego?

first kill and for being linkcarrions, than kill yourself for using leverage such as loan for investing in a very high risk venture cap market

jesus dont fucking invest in link the biztards almost got you

look into boldpure

Do not listen to haters, you did well getting that loan

you're going to make it

Now buy chainlink

listen to this, do NOT invest in link, invest in projects that have real world partnerships/good teams like VEN to be safe.

Ncash, then sell in 8 hours and pay off your loan you fucking retard

Thank you, I think your numbers confirm this decision

NEO

50/50 ven and icx

>Don't buy link
>Buy my VEN bags instead!

DYO(deep)R

$LINK

All in unless you trade and have no lifr

buy bitcoin cash

Bitconnect you idiot

>VEN bags
>I bought at $1 and am holding long term

Buy just 10k Chainlink and you'll be set for life. Spend the rest to open a small business.

BUY GVT MY DUDEEE, OR LOCI, ITS JUST OUT OF ICO STAGE, GOING TO BE 10X IN 1 MONTH

what coin you chose is not important they will all moon unless they are scams. just make sure to chose 100x leverag for maximum profit..

Depends on how fast you need to post that shit off. Buy Achain for a long term hold or PRL for a month long hold. I'd probably recommend the latter actually, get 2x and pay off your debt then go Achain with the profit.

>Taking a loan to invest in something as risky as crypto
>going all in on something
Yup, you're a brainlet.

Well, the payment is 1700 and since that's more than I make in a month I'd say I need a return pretty quickly

dem trips

Htf did you get a loan with no ability to pay it back?

fucking idiot. youd be better off buying a weapon with that loan and robbing people than investing in shitcoins looking for a quick turnaround. i probably took the bait anyway.

Buy PRL. hold until April 5th. Sell and gtfo that loan nigger

Wait, do you not think link will at least 2x I the next month?

Link is a scam coin.

I forsee sudoku in your future, soon.

He doesnt deserve it.
Let him buy his memecoin, it wil make him feel good.

>Mfw I realize I fell for a bait thread

MONERO GOLD AND TITANIUM BARRRRRRRRRRRRR. THANK ME LATER.

Zcoin

No larp. Just bought the link. I already had a few zcl for the fork but I didn't buy those with the loan money.

This

ITT how to turn 40k into 5k

dont do it now, market way to untrustable atm, wait for decent support layers

>I just got approved for a loan
>buys coin before loan is disbursed and money is wired to exchanges

STREAMR!! BUY STREAMR!!!!!

You idiot person
don't buy crypto on a loan wtf is wrong with you
brainlet pics cant do you justice

HIGH RISK HIGH REWARD
LUCK FAVORS THE BOLD
FOMOYOLOMOFO
YOU JUST GOTTA VISUALIZE MAN
GIVE THANKS IN ADVANCE
FEEL AS IF YOU HAVE ALREADY MOONED

Go all in on FUCKING BITCOIN YOU RETARD. Putt all yur money there, wait 2 weeks, sell it, pay back your loan. Take the remaining 10k and invest them into something good (not link, not verge not tron you motherfucking brainlet, something like LTC which is very cheap at the moment and will get a new hype soon, or XMR inb4 the fork etc.) Just split it up into 80% largecap and 20% yoloswag to satisfie your retarded needs (like link).

have fun

how the hell did you get a 40k loan?
you mustve put something up against it

This guy gets it I applied and they gave it to me. Nice dubs btw

What bank did you go to? I'm thinking of a personal loan myself/

XRP

Lending club

EVE (devery). Low market cap because only on idex and delta. Just partnered with the amazon of china known as JD which is the largest retailer in china. Will easily 50x.

Link to EVE: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/devery/

Link to JD: corporate.jd.com/aboutUs

Also link is literally a meme here to get newbs like yourself to buy. Don't get memed.

LINK is the best choice, but CND would be a good pick at this price. You could get the 200k bot then use the rest of the money to trade it's indicators. Then you have double gains sources.

Listen here nigger, I've been lurking on biz since December. I know what's real and what's fake.

>kys myself
i would say the odds are 100%