When you close Veeky Forums, open a new tab, and head directly to Veeky Forums

>when you close Veeky Forums, open a new tab, and head directly to Veeky Forums

>tfw you cant escape this korean crab fishing forum you accidentally subscribed too

I JUST DID THIS HELP ME

iktf

You guys are a lot more acerbic than other boards. Why so mean? :(.

Veeky Forums isn't really active enough to justify that constant of reading though

thats why its sad that we do this too ourselves

ELITISM
L
I
T
I
S
M

The only thing close to as active as Veeky Forums in my life is a live Doppler radar update.

fuck you

>acerbic
this, I thought people who cook were supposed to be jolly

I do that way too much
>When you decide today is the day you change your life and start doing well in school and get friends a d a girlfriend and loose weight and then you wake up and realized highschool ended 5 years ago

lol drop by /n/ and make a mtn bike/road bike thread, i was so sucked in for a while it was unhealthy, now i just get drunk, post cats on Veeky Forums and fry stuff and argue about mexican food, things are much better what a time to be alive

Fuck you man, I'm trying to pretend everything is alright and that I still have time hope is not lost man so shut the fuck UP

That's people who cook for others
Once you go through all the work of making an elaborate meal for yourself and finish it in 5% of the time it took you to make it and want to cry you will understand

>image.png
>posts from iPhone
>says he closes a tab and then opens another right back up

Kys, my man.

Tab/card whatever you want to call it

All good boards with any form of community and culture are quite antagonistic
I think you need to be
Hugboxes turn into shitholes of a board

>All these picture of delicious food
>Cannot have because of deep-seated fear of getting fat
>Sip water instead

:(

All I want is to have an attractive voice user, why can't I sound like those sexy male voices I always heat on tv?

Any cook that can't into "the journey is its own reward" mentality is doomed to suffer.

Cooking is art, eating is a necessary primal instinct.

>having Veeky Forums as your home board
why would you do this to yourself

It could be worse
[spoiler]my main is /v/ and I hate myself for it[/spoiler]

Eyy right those don't work here.