ITT: we draw inspiration from the current US elections

ITT: we draw inspiration from the current US elections.

I took Carly Fiorina's creepy poem/song she wrote for Cruz' children:
youtube.com/watch?v=5By5FNb4ldA

and added four more verses:

>I gently push the children's bedroom door
>tip toe softly 'cross the bedroom floor
>bend over the bed with silent cheer
>motionless until the dawn draws near

>the games we play are good old harmless fun
>my hands are claws, I roar and children run
>but when they come back for a treat or two
>they love me better than no matter who

>but time will come when playtime has to end
>you'll leave me, drive away around the bend
>at first I'm sad but then I realize
>you each forgot a toy, oh what a prize

>and when I hold your toys so very tight
>my teeth will shine, my eyes turn very bright
>because you're never really far away
>and children playing tend to go astray

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0xrloD4tqI
youtube.com/watch?v=NuJZxR_5gqE
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/trump_41_clinton_39
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5By5FNb4ldA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This election is going to make an incredible book one day.

it lacks pokemon and pizza

whoever wins, future generations will look back on this election and ask themselves, "how could such a large and diverse group of people be so unbelievably retarded?"

This.
So many people not voting for Trump yet, crazy!

And the answer will be diversity.

>tfw it's only just beginning to get interesting

Hillary's gonna get schlonged, too low energy for America.

I'm voting for Trump, and I think any sane man would do the same. I cannot imagine the dystopian horror that will follow if we are to remain in the same path...

/pol/ is leaking again

oh hi there, mr Numale, hope your purple haired poly she-twink partner lets u watch xir get pounded by Ahmed and Tyrone tonight . You've been a good boy after all #FeelTheBern #thewhiteracemustperish

Are you sincere in that hope?

Yes. Thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0xrloD4tqI

I'm seriously considering voting Trump just for the dank simulacra and fresh pseudo-fascist aesthetics
youtube.com/watch?v=NuJZxR_5gqE

Mods when are you going to delete this thread?

The Leftist fears Truth like a cockroach fears sunlight

Why would you want to delete the thread?

Politics and elections can't serve as inspiration for literature?

Kek, that song will be great background music for footage of deportation squads kicking down doors and pointing guns at crying Mexican toddlers.

>three girls doing a little song&dance
>pseudo-fascist aesthetics

Nice image buddy, too bad trump has been married fifteen thousand times and supports LGBTs.

This image, though hysterical, also strikes a chord deep in my soul.

I think it does to all of us. It's spot on, especially that first image.

Where hath decency gone?

all projection polls have Hillary beating Trump, actually

No they don't.
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/trump_41_clinton_39

are you kidding? I could have sworn I heard 'most honorable supreme leader' in there a few times

congrats you cited the one in existence that has trump narrowly winning. Take a look at the other 7
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

The only epithet for Trump I heard in there was "President Donald Trump", literally once.

You said "all".

>I was still technically right I can't hear you la la la la la trumpforprez2016XD!!!!

You did say all.

so I guess all the 'enemies of freedom c'mon boys take em down' nationalist rhetoric went right over your head huh? Not surprising

Is there something wrong with nationalism?

>not supporting Hillary for accelerationist reasons
can you imagine how virile and dissident the right will be after 8 years of Hilaary

the crux of my argument (I guess I should have said 'most' instead of 'all' for people who are incapable of thinking in a non-literalist fashion) is that Hillary is widely projected to beat trump in a general election. I was responding to someone that said Trump was going to 'schlong' her, someone who clearly doesn't know shit

You said something wrong, don't get mad.

there is when it comes from parroted slogans that mean nothing like 'America the free' and 'make America great again', which rouse vague sentiment and nothing else. Then again it was a rally for Trump supporters, and those slogans got them in the seats in the first place

trump wins, i saw it in a vision

You sound upset.

The general election is over half a year away, don't get too hung up on the polls just yet.

>you sound upset

no, just disillusioned

At a bunch of girls singing about freedom?
You need to get a life.

I wouldn't expect you to understand

>I gently push the children's bedroom door
>tip toe softly 'cross the bedroom floor
>bend over the bed with silent cheer
>motionless until the dawn draws near
what is your meter?

Listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=5By5FNb4ldA

The masses need their slogans, it tells them what to buy.

>the world is going to shit because gay people sometimes have parades
>I can't live a happy life if they can

Quit your whining and gb2 pol

I feel like I'm going to get arrested for watching this

>Pluralism
Absolutely fucking leftist

dude I thought that was SO fucking weird when I saw it live

Why stop there, imagine how strong we will be after her third term, in fact, why not make it a fourth, then we'll really come storming out of the gates.

>trump supports LGBTs
is this actually true tho?

It has gone too far, you got 5, 4 year olds getting sex changes. In NY you can get a 20,000 dollar fine for 'misgendering' . the LGBT/liberal 'movement' has, over the last few years, revealed itself as a form of biological marxism. It's not about equality between the sexes, but about destroying 'gender' and the family because they are oppressive 'social constructs'.

You can never know with Trump. and I think that's part of the appeal. Trump is a floating signifier. He represents a number of different, even contradictory things to different people. American Dream. saviour of the white race. ersatz daddy figure. TV funnyman. etc. Trump's got something for everyone.

This very much.

It's pretty demented too; according to these people having a penis doesn't make you a man, and having a vagina doesn't make you a woman.

So why the fuck do so many of them want to surgically change from one to the other?