NANO

NANO.

ONAN

Is it a buy right now?

strong buy

can't spell NANO without user. You tsundere fucks are tsundere.

It peaked, don't buy something that just went 20% up but buy in 2 weeks from now or something

Holy shit, yes. It's about to start wave 3, just needs to break 0.00142 and it's off to the moon with it.

It just retraced a bit after a pump. Completely standard movement.

He should wait for a dip within next 48 hours, but 2 weeks from now it could easily be $20+

try 2 hours

That's what you said two days ago.

buy sir pls kindly sir

> moons non-stoppingly

Just 10 minutes later. I bought at 0.0013 earlier.

>It's about to start wave 3
How did you know that beforehand? Do you have any other info?

There was a few indicators. If it was truly a pump and dump, the coin would've seriously have dumped a lot harder than it did. Instead, it's been going very sideways and consolidating since it went up a few days ago, suggesting that it was just waiting for the next moon shot.

The next indicators is that I saw that MACD was converging and about to turn positive many hours ago and that RSI was good, so I bought at ~0.00134 expecting a wave 3. I also expected that wave 3 would begin soon after breaking 0.00142 since there are some historical data points of resistance there ever since wave 1. It has tried to break out a few times already, but always failed to break 0.00142.

Oh yeah, another thing that's *very* important. Volume was slowly picking up when I bought, and combined with good RSI and MACD starting to converge and about to cross it's a strong signal to buy.

Thanks.

We should thank the Nano Marines for successfully completing ''Operation RAPEDOG''
>Nano Marines report in!
Let's fuck some Shibes and Buttcoiners!

I'm not a faggot, I'm just chasing gains.

You are a virgin who watches his mom get fucked by a Nano Marines up in her tight asshole without a condom and lube.
Keep pushing it harder and deeper til the tip of my dick touches her poopoo.

People have been saying this same shit for a week

NANO ATH this week
$100 next month

LMAO

Take this guys advise then kys in 2 weeks.

You mean "Rapedog" right?

>peaked
>50% of ATH

This is pretty weird, thought about buying it last night at like 130k, but I thought I went to sleep before buying it, woke up to fomo in and see I already have it, with no record of any recent purchases, this seems like a sign

How do I sell this stuff, I bought it on bitgrail and can't seem to sell it.

where is the journey going?

Nano has lots of flaws btw:
1)Trustless light nodes are impossible in Nano as to verify the outcome of votes on forks, they must have the full blockchain to check the balances of the voters, this means that it literally can't be used as a payment method since phones need to rely on trusted servers similar to paypal
2) Multi signature is impossible as a result of their highly structured and account-oriented blockchain
3) Privacy systems such as trustless coinjoin networks are impossible as scripting is not possible in transactions
4) The network is extremely vulnerable to a spam attack that would make the network un-usable while it is happening and would result in nodes needing to be required to download all of the transactions first to boot-strap their full node
5) The network isn't actually scalable since sharding or sidechains are impossible and so therefore every node must process every tx unless it wants to have to trust a central server
6) Unlike in Bitcoin where there are incentives to run full nodes (miners), in Nano there are none.
7) Smart contracts such as escrow and atomic swaps are impossible (because no scripting is possible)
8) Their POW algo is asic-able and if this was achieved, the network could very easily be flooded with transactions for a very low cost (to the attacker) which would result in the network both being unusable as long as the attack lasts which is essentially until they change their POW algo but also after since pruning can't be achieved trust-lessly since to verify the balance of any chain, you need to be able to see all of the transactions in it unless you want to implement a retarded IOTA-esque system that implements snapshots that are centrally created by their coordinator node

thoughts?