I like this sometimes

I like this sometimes.

I like the Kimchi flavoured one.

Get the buldak flavor (불닭)

I'll try them.

Thanks.

The only shin ramyun that is acceptable is hot and spicy. Shops fucked up their labelling and only brought in gourmet spicy so had to stop eating it.

This is the best quality (as in more than just noodles or shit tier veg) ramen you can get in Australia i think. Almost every other pack is shit tier.

I like to buy them with one of those microwaveable broccoli bags and then dump the noodles over the broccoli

You haven't lived until you've had Shin Ramyun Black with a slice of American and a poached egg.

Used to eat them all the time. But then I found out how much sodium they have and decided to cut them off

What exactly does the cheese taste like in these?

I've seen this a couple times but always too pussy to ruin 2 bucks worth of ramen.

ok thanks for sharing retard

same desu

>cheese on ramen
holy fuck you flyovers put that fake cheese on everything

>flyover
That's a nice meme but I learned it from Korean exchange students

Just adds a creamy texture mostly, the "cheese" flavor is noticeable but subdued under the actual broth flavor.

To be fair, there is a pretty good ramen chain in Japan that has specialty cheese ramen. It's powdered parmesan if I recall.

I lived in SK for years. Cheese was always put on ramyon.

You give it to me the money?

Western imitation instant noodle products don't even compare. Even the more brand marketed ones like pot noodle are over-priced and shite.

Pic related is the only ramen I think is really spicy.

do you get them from like local asian stores? i don't have any near me and the amazon prices are pretty retarded.

Shin Raymun is fuking delicious. I get the cups for two dollars a pop at m local HEB (Texas fag). I've never had better Ramen. Prolly because I've neer been to Japan, thoug. Pelease pardon my spelling, I'm also in the drunk thread. I just needed to profess my love to Shin Black ramen cups. They're so good.

in my town I can get the packet version of black shin ramen, 4/$10 from a korean store. they don't sell the cups though :( Don't buy them off amazon, they're not worth the extra price. If i couldn't get them from the korea store it and had to order them online it would cost $30+ aus dollars for me.

the red shin packets and cups are common as fuck though

miso is the superior flavor

mad good for you tooo

How does one kill and prepare an american?
Just hypothetically guys, haha

>good for you
Keep telling yourself that, regard.

regards*
idiot. you don't just give one regard

man what is this shit i had it at a friends house and cant stop thinking about it

vons has them around here but best prices are at 99 cent ranch mart, ya
pack of 4 for like $4-5 flat, sometimes with multi sales

also my schools bookstore sells the bowls of instant for like 1.25 - 1.50 iirc, so good