What kind of names does Veeky Forums plan on giving (or have already given) children

What kind of names does Veeky Forums plan on giving (or have already given) children.

All I can ever really think of are standard English names like John, Edward, James, David, Daniel, Samuel, George, Henry, Thomas, etc.

But I've been thinking about naming a child after pic related.

Ulysses is such a great name with rich literary and historical taste.

What other names stand on the same level?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/childfree
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert_Blaine_Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff,_Sr.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Melvin

that dudes name is Hiram, OP

Zerubbabel

It means dispersion of confusion, or 'wanderer of Babylon' in Hebrew

Markus

Peregrine

Aurelio

Elspeth, Shadrach, Melisandre, Belisarius and Melchizedek

What if you have a girl?

If I have boys I want to name them Omar or Jerome but they're not gonna be black so I don't think it would work. If girl, then I would pick Rhiannon or Dora (Short for Theodora)

Redpill me on impregnating Black girls.

The equivalent of these, depending on what country I'm living in by the time my children are born:

-Franz
-Miguel Ángel
-Alejandro

If the vermin happens to be a girl:

-Alice
-Miriam
-Ariadna

Cerinthus
Basilides

reddit.com/r/childfree

Virgil.

"Virgil" has no inherent meaning besides its relation to the poet (and perhaps Dante's character.) I think that is a good ground for a name. I would not want my child to be bound to a specific meaning. Names like "Justice" and "Hope" must be lived up to. I would hate to name a daughter Hope and have her become depressed. The most loathsome possible name would be "Christian" *tips . There are more subtle variations of this, but the point is the same: I do not wish to pin a quality or meaning via name on a child.

The issue is, I must still name my child. I am opposed to the nonsense names that we commonly find among Negroids such as Laqueesha, Shaneequa, Tyrone ect. These names seem to be created on-the-spot as a pathetic attempt at individuality. A name such as "Virgil" bears minimal weight while still being respectable. "Virgil" is good name.

Virgil the virgin will kill himself before even growing his pubes, think again

Knew a guy named this. He was certifiably autistic and a human calculator. Ended up marrying a pretty cute, extremely obnoxious girl. Possibly for his money.

Fat Landwhale: Omg Virgil I bet your dad played video games! Devil may cry is a classic! :D xD

Nigger-Man

Damn. Back to the drawing board. What about Daedalus and Icarus?

Icarus "icky icarus" "icarus cock" "icarused your moms pussy" Daedalus seems cool and it can be shortened to Day or Dalus and thats far cooler than Ick or Icky or Ike.

17-X

Anaximander;
Anaximenes;
Pythagoras;
Archytas (or Architas);
Xenophanes;
Parmenides;
Anaxagoras;
Leucippus;
Solon;

My favorites are Architas and Solon though.

why does Veeky Forums want their kids to get beat up at school?

this, you can't just name your kid anaximaner, icarus, or Aurelio without your kid getting beat up, made fun of, or psychologically damaged.

Tighearnán
Mael Sheachnaill
Toirdhéalbhach
Fionnbharra
Feidhlimidh
Cuirithir

I am so glad none of you dweebs named me.

Felix, Marcus, Alexander, and Victor.

idris elba

By the time I will have my children, the SJW culture will be so proeminent in the everyday life that I could name my son Architas and there would be no consequences whatsoever. That's what I'm hoping for anyways.

I dated a girl named Hope and she was depressed af.

>sending your kids to school

Rodion
Siddharta
Zarathustra
Alexey

Oh?

If it's a boy, Bartleby Blundergoth

If it's a girl, Stella Artois

Lucido
Amberley
Chronic
Elvisson

boy: rick

girl: rose

booty
what else do you need?

Irisol
Sumera
Eccletan
Numero

Boys: Julian and Marcell

Haven't thought much past that 'cause I'm pretty sure I'm going to have two boys.

Firstborn son: Leopold
Firstborn daughter: Anna Livia

No other possibilities.

Damn I didn't think of Parmenides, though I love him. That's really a pretty kick-ass name.

Also, how about just naming your kid Whitman? I think it has a nice cadence with my last name.

Elias is a family name, so that's probably going to be a name down the line. I also like Vera and Melony for girls.

ITT: parents whose future kids are going to be bullied

Charlemagne

what's with all of the fucking retarded names? Thank god you people won't reproduce, some of this shit is worse than Aiden, Caiden or Brayden. Goddamned degenerates, one of my cousins named her kid Jayselin. WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF NAME IS THIS SHIT?

Only names from the bible or historical figures and names that are not fucking foreign, there is nothing faggier than having an English name in a non-English speaking country or being a white American and naming your kid some stupid bullshit foreign name. I knew a guy from Brazil named Mikal, which is how retarded monkies spell the English name Michael instead of using the perfectly fine indigenous Miguel.

Male:
Peter
Cyrus
Charles

Female:
Isabella
Victoria
Elizabeth

Jillann
Gunthor
Elcid
Prescus

>Elcid
That's some good shit. Better yet, name him Cid but INSIST on the proper Spanish pronunciation, with lisped c and long i. Everyone will love him.

these are super gay, dudes. that's some bitch-ass wannabe-posh names. are you trying to get your kids bullied? give them a cool name like Sal or Don. and teach them how to throw and take a punch, for god's sake.

Ickyrus, and Daedalus is too exotic. Go for something like Hektor, Paris, Antony, Julian, that kind of thing.

Sambuca, Ophelia, Medusa or Artemis(ia) if it's a girl.
as for boys, Lucifer(o), Ermes, Carmelo.
there are a lot more, many of which i couldn't simply work with, not even willingly, for aesthetic's sake, seeing as Sardinian surnames don't mix up very well with English names like Baron.

Eh they just have to put up with that shit till middle school. Everyone really stops "bullying" in High School since "bullying" equates to you just being a dick. I'd rather give me son a cool, unique name that he will most likely appreciate down the road instead of naming him John and have protected from all the elementary teasing.

I like Gloria and Victoria for girls. If I have a son he will be James III. I don't know what I'd name a second son.

I'm almost convinced all the horrible tryhard names are shitposting. But anyway:

Female: Isadora.
Male: Whatever.

I'm never going to reproduce because the only woman I want to spend my life with believes love is all about sexual desire while at the same time her friends are way hotter than me. Doomed to fail. Why live?

>that pic

JUST

Seriously who the fuck does that to a kid

Oedipus

Yfw you think of cyrus the great but most people would just think of trailer park boys

James IV, obviously.

I don't think it works like that. There can only be one per generation.

If I have 3 daughters, the third one is being named James III, I don't care if she is a girl.

>Ulysses
Had it in mind too, great name.

>Boy
Oliver
>Girl
Louisa

>Everyone really stops "bullying" in High School

lol this is wrong

Necropal
Kervin
Osfler
Tunitis
Breh

something irish, but not too trendy. I really like Deirdre for a girl.

>tfw Aidan

Only Ulysses I ever met was a nigger.

chad

ACHILLES!
ODYSSEUS!

Mikhail, Ilya, Anton, Aleksandr or Aleksei

For girls maybe Aleksandra so I could just call her Sasha and pretend it was a boy, or Nadezhda for my mother

Is everyone here exclusively from the US? I am surprised by 100% of the names being anglo

Exactly.

Before you name your boy you have to think like a grade-school bully.

I love most of the names in this thread, but as a 10 year old I would have socially destroyed anyone who had them.

If boy: Alex
If girl: Joelle

kek

>Sal
>Don

This isn't 1946.

no, but only amerifats would post in such threads (other than you, tovarish)

if boy: bo
if girl: maybe alexandra because i like when females are called alex

>male
John
Adam
Patrick

>female
Henrietta
Abigail
Olivia

boy: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr
girl: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr

I like Otilia

Girl: Laura or Pacifica

Boi: "Muhammad"

Boy: Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorffwelchevoralternwarengewissenhaftschaferswessenschafewarenwohlgepflegeundsorgfaltigkeitbeschutzenvorangreifendurchihrraubgierigfeindewelchevoralternzwolfhunderttausendjahresvorandieerscheinenvonderersteerdemenschderraumschiffgenachtmittungsteinundsiebeniridiumelektrischmotorsgebrauchlichtalsseinursprungvonkraftgestartseinlangefahrthinzwischensternartigraumaufdersuchennachbarschaftdersternwelchegehabtbewohnbarplanetenkreisedrehensichundwohinderneuerassevonverstandigmenschlichkeitkonntefortpflanzenundsicherfreuenanlebenslanglichfreudeundruhemitnichteinfurchtvorangreifenvorandererintelligentgeschopfsvonhinzwischensternartigraum, Senior.
Girl: Stacy

Is this name from a work by James Joyce?

Well I've always wanted to name my kids culturaly wise which is that of Russian so...

>Vlad
>Yuri
>Kirill

But the problem with most western countrys that is if you were to start your own buisness or look for employment it's quite hard with "Yuri" or "Kirill" compared to that of "Adam" or "George".

My brothers name is Ilya :)

Girl: Lilith, as I find that it's a truly beautiful name.
Boy: I'm not sure, actually. Maybe name him after my father, or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert_Blaine_Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff,_Sr.

Donald

American style names. I like it

There was guy in middle school called Virgil, and it was absolutely fine during these shit years. Later in life it becomes even better. 18/20, would name my kid.
PS: Not in the US though

I love this name. What is your pref names? Or are you ?

I think it's important to choose names that sound good with patronymic, which is why I want name starting with A for my son to match my name. What do you think?

I love the name Yuri, but Vlad is so boring. Vladimir is much better.

i think this choice is underrated

also, i'd choose Patrick because that's my middle name

Yes that is me haha, I will actually agree with you on the Vlad part.

Yuri is my personal favorite also mainly due to Red Alert 2 ;)

cunt nigger the third

Why not Jerzy or Joji?!

I hope that you don't mind if I take that.

be my guest sir

I feel bad for all these kids, 99% of names in this thread scream "please bully me"

Wilhelm

Richard is a horrible name for a child.

you guys are all sixteen arent you? At least I hope you are. All these faux "lit names" are autistic as fuck, but eh what do you expect from a board full of dilletentes

Where I live, the only people called Virgil are black.
Als DMC Vergil > pussy ass roman Virgil

Why are you thinking of Virgil only, why not just Vergilius?

I am not a Pole

I have not played it but have heard good things. Yura is very cute as well, which is important. Great choice/10.