Back to - 50% from ATH?

WHERE
ILL TELL YOU WHEN I SEE YOU user
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW

Literally nothing has happened

non believers need not apply. You are now replying to a dubs thread...check em

sure all. I have sworn off fud.

fresh Sergey® meme, straight from the meme press

yeadh but that applies to all crypto link is actually quite strong. I'll bet the theory of relativity rapes your brain

Very nice!

literally nothing needs to happen except continued development which is happening. Network is there, node setup videos are spreading on youtube. External adapters are being developed, memes are dominant All is well.

Dubs and LINK moons to $1000 EOY check em

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

kek, I love these time traveler larps or whatever it is

Every time I see this image I laugh because the cube on the right wasn't a transparency and you can see whoever made it used the color picker to color in the background and missed a ton of spots on the sky part.

good job you are a newfag you'd have had a fit at the early memes that made 4china famous. fuck off back to the MacBook an adobe creator daddy bought you, slip on your flip flops, slip on your ludicrous hipster glasses stroke your cancer beard and realise you don't belong and that every time you refer to yourself as creative anyone listening who has any ability hears the word CUNT screaming through their brain

jokes on you; I was the one that made it using a shitty drawing app on a $200 windows tablet and just wanted other people to notice it.

some company market bought 1.3 million LINKs today

Nope, the volume is still 230 BTC and similarly low on the eth pair.

Someone, probably a european did market buy a lot earlier causing that giant wick up to 7200 but nowhere near a million.

We are going to THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

I don't care if this is true I'm kekking forever anyway

you are a MANIAC

thanks just bought 100k

10/10

Yup.

No we're not cunt.
Not even near it!

You ain't seen shit yet

>Companys that will without doubt use Chainlink

linkcarrions are a one astounding bunch of retards

Cant they just like make their own chainlink

There are companies not even imagined yet that will exclusively use the decentralized Chainlink network for their blockchain agnostic automated smartcontracts you hormone blocking trenchbrain.

Seeing this thread 4 hours after it was posted reminds me of how desperate Veeky Forums is in general. It's a sad, sad place.

no

Can't supermarkets just grow their own food.

Trying to explain LINK to the average nolinker is like trying to explain why the internet is necessary, when every corporation can afford to build its own intranet and local area network.
It requires a leap of imagination to understand the broader implications and usecases, whilst being able to astutely judge how useful the applications really are ( pets.com versus amazon ).
There are going to be a lot of trivial usecases for LINK, and that's what the FUDders are going to focus on, while they intentionally ignore the multi-trillion dollar usecases in derivative contracts, insurance and trade finance, at their own peril