Does it look the same?, I bet it doesn't

Does it look the same?, I bet it doesn't.

Ken's hardly delivering earth-shattering news. Literally every fast food company has advertisements that depict their product in the best light possible.

But that being said, Ken's also retarded because the meatball marinara is probably the best sandwich to get at subway if you want value for your money. They always fill the sandwich up with enough meatballs without doing double meat and you can literally ask them for extra sauce and they'll give it to you free.

>another """"youtube"""" food reviewer thread

Have no talents? Well you're in luck! Just make a food review, prank, or react channel and you're set! Nevermind that you're creating cancerous garbage on YouTube, just take whatever shame you have and chuck it out the window! You're now a "reviewer" and are 100% less talented than actual people who create artistic and creative things! Cheers you fucking retard!

can we talk about the disaster that was crave con, there was like 30 people there and 20 of them were other youtube food people.

disaster

They also brought boogie, fucking boogie.

He even uploaded a video on his channel on full damage control about he attending the con.

It doesnt look bad either.

Its just because it needs to be wrapped. If you want one thats not closed or wrapped just ask

Trump_rally_vs_Hillary_rally.jpg

Youtube was a lot better when it was just 11 year old spics telling you how to pirate counterstrike amirite?

youtube, along with the rest of the internet, peaked in 2008. it's all been downhill since.

God will be the Jack Kevorkian of our civilization.

I'd say 2008 is when the most normal people started to really hang out on the internet, and thats why it went downhill.

maximum kek.

and I don't ever laugh at shit on Veeky Forums. You sir, are a genius. FUCKING SAVED

meatball sandwich is the only sub my son will eat.
not specifically for those reasons but he does like getting extra marinara.

Other than cheese do you get toppings on the meatball sandwich? their sriracha sauce might be good on it? I like a hodge podge of things on sandwiches. I think if I were to get one it would have some additional toppings on it rather than the traditional bread sauce meat cheese.

>lettuce
>tomato
>oregano
>olive oil
>salt & pepper
>parmesan cheese

I'm in that fucking picture on the right.
>mfw I was one of the few that went to that great event. Ate at boogies table.

provolone, pepperoni, black olives, oregano, parmesan, ranch dressing

so dirty but so delicious

Are you fucking retarded? You must be a millennial. You think everything happened after you gained consciousness.

>great event

I don't usually get toppings on the meatball sandwich. Just cheese and extra sauce/extra parmesan, plus oregano if they have it