Serious Veeky Forumsnessmen only

Serious Veeky Forumsnessmen only

Africans are starting to live past 12. There population is literally going parabolic.

My involvement in equity investing is limited to vanguard index funds when I end up with more money in crypto than i feel comfortable.

Imagine being able to invest in china before it's population boom. There is going to be some explosive growth coming soon in africa. Forget north africa, they have government and economies similar to the middle east, sub-saharan africa could be a ticket to retirement if you invest correctly.

Cmon biz lets find some hidden gems

Other urls found in this thread:

ethz.ch/content/dam/ethz/special-interest/mtec/chair-of-entrepreneurial-risks-dam/documents/FCO/FCO_Cockpit-Feb_2018.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-national-assembly-adopts-motion-on-land-expropriation-without-compensation-20180227
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>literally investing in niggers being successful
Good luck with that

>Unironically thinking the African population boom will bring the world anything but trouble

Invest in agro. That's litteraly the only way to profit from this, africa has no future except being a bottomless food pit.

this basically.

Fucking biztards missing the bigger picture.

Not investing in niggers being sucessful.

Invest in companies taking the niggers money. Economic growth follows population.

gonna read more about it soon, thanks for the insight OP.

Now that i think about it, China has been investing quite abit into Africa since yesrs ago. Are they playing the long game?

Yes of course
And when they're done milking the population and they're the dominant superpower, they'll eradicate the worthless Africans because they dont give a shit about PC culture

Don't ever do business with niggers

for four generations now every white man in his late 20s has thought he was a genius seeing opportunities in Africa where others somehow missed it
cue in acting on these ideas, give it a few years, and they get to discover what's behind that strange "blind spot"

Rumor says that China is after their resources. Already there are many China-owned mining operation there.

>taking the niggers money
what money? the IQs are below the level of mentally retarted. There is a reason that the US military rejects people with sub-80 IQ. A person with sub 80 IQ cannot be made to perform ANY PRODUCTIVE TASK. When even the military cannot find a use for you you are truly fucked and worthless. Now you have entire countries that fall into that category. there is no future there. IQs are sub-retarted and IQ is genetic. they are fucked and people investing in that are fucked.

Cobalt, nickle, scandium mining companies. EV are the future.

>retarted

Go long on AIDS, short toilet paper.

>taking the niggers money

lol
niggers dont have money because they dont produce anything
sub saharan nogs cant even grasp the concept of a wheel why do you think they keep carrying shit around on their heads instead of a wheelbarrow
nogs are a complete waste and a drain on humanity. if some wild animal species grows out of control you would cull the herd. but with nogs we are actually feeding them and perpetuating the massive overpopulation problem.

They dont have any money. They create zero wealth.

Black man by default = problem

Sorry man it's just universally understood

Good luck I guess. I am unironically avoiding Africa and Muslim countries for all of my investments.

Best of luck to you if you think they can overcome their genetics.

Besides, the smart ones will fucking move to NA or Europe anyway lmao.

you can invest in AIDS

Countries like Botswana have had solid growth for basically as long as they have existed

East Asian countries were able to rise so fast because of high iq. Compare China and India, both had fast growing populations, but one is still a shithole.

Ignore /pol/, they're not actually here to make money. There's a reason China have been going deep into African investments. Things are starting to wake up over there and it's creating an investment opportunity people dream of.

The Nigerian stock market is currently in a bubble according to this:

ethz.ch/content/dam/ethz/special-interest/mtec/chair-of-entrepreneurial-risks-dam/documents/FCO/FCO_Cockpit-Feb_2018.pdf

>dislikes facts

>dislikes facts
they are harvesting the natural resources

>short niggers
>get rich

Can this be any more Veeky Forums?

Here's another

Botswana looks good actually. Small countries (Botswana has 2 million people) tend to fare better (see Luxembourg, Hongkong, Singapore, Switzerland...)

old mate here is proving money can be made

Can i ask what funds you recommend? i'm gonna start chucking a few g's into some stocks and funds because i'm happy with my crypto portfolio for the meantime.

the chinese don't give a fuck about africans, they care about the resources. what are you, a down-syndromed sub-saharan??

>ignores IQ
>will fail

Luxembourg isn't a real country. the "population" deserves to be shot in the head, they are leeching off europe.

EZA, it even has a dividend.

I wonder if it'll plummet with the new president wanting to confiscate land. Maybe that's all talk though.

>based

Holy fuck that's a lot of XLM to give away

Please don't let me stop you from investing all your money into this. I've had a second look and actually its looking like an easy 10x. You'd have to be some sort of brainlet to miss it.

100 million niggers or 4 billion niggers, Africa will still be a shithole.

I don't see any profit potential from this. Niggers don't make anything and that's not going to change. The only thing that Africa 'makes' are raw resources. Higher populations make them harder to extract due to civil war risk.

Are these returns in dollars or local currencies?

africa does not have many computers but they do have phones and know how to use them.

>Investing in South Africa when their government is being pushed into Mugabenomics by their communist opposition.
Good luck with that.

>hurr durr niggers not smart
Neither are you if you don't understand the point of this thread.

how do I long aids no stop loss?

find out who's going to be building the walls around the middle east and africa
find out who's going to be guarding them

Higher pop there = higher risks.
A few countries on the ivory coast might become something decent but overall I don't see Africa changing direction

Invest in Stellar cunt

National IQ differences are important but
1. Lynn and Vanhanen is complete bullshit. If you believe there are actual countries with an average IQ of 60 then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
2. IQ is already "priced in", it's not like they're getting dumber, and they don't have to become switzerland to experience growth. In fact it's likely that their IQ will increase alongside their living standards, as happened in the West and is supported by third-world adoption studies
3. There are already African countries with solid growth records, and there are new opportunities as infrastructure is finally being reestablished, manufacturing is being outsourced to Africa as Asian wages increase, Africa is developing decent banking infrastructure and legal frameworks to protect investment and most of Africa is now relatively stable and democratic, with places like Zimbabwe being outliers.

I don't know how you people get so /pol/ed, usually investment forces you to think a little more critically.

fuck me I just know if I do this I'm gonna get fucked. Gains look good though.

brainlet.jpg

ah, but see how the population growth of every other place on earth is levelling off. prosperity works to reduce birth rate. demographic stability can be achieved. more efficient distribution of resources is possible. overpopulation is not inevitable... except for africa. bringing prosperity to africa to lower their birth rate is a matter of global importance. or i guess if you want to be edgy and angry you could just nuke them or drop a rod on them from space to avoid radioactive fallout

or we could just close the borders to africa and call it a write off and hope they sort their shit out on their own. that would be easiest

if this is serious, go down to the neighbouring countries of south africa and buy land on the coast
like mocambique, f.e.
people down there earn like 1000 us a year so houses and land are dirt cheap
problem is corruption and all that so youd need to find farmers that you trust and involve them in "keeping" the land for you

Implying the average Veeky Forumstard will fly over to Africa and meet a bunch of farmers to gain their trust and give them your land you bought with your own cash.

fuck me biz....

if a dollar goes up 20% and a euro goes up 20%, you have the same return.......

how can I short niggers?

>implying your land title means anything at all in the 3rd world

it'd be quicker just to hand them your money now

IQ does not increase as living standards increase except for MINIMAL increases due to diet. you anti-science liberal brainlets are unbelievably stupid

>fact: “retarted” is not a word

well that's one hell of an argument. mighty impressive

Well, you could invest in basic products. Like food companies. Or you could invest in some mining companies. The demand for energy will grow aswell. So yea there some chances, but I guess investing in some more stable emerging markets is a better option.

Would rather invest in middle east then subsahara, lol.

What would be some long hold buy ins for Africa?

Private prisons

>They create zero wealth.
That's completely wrong you racist bigot.
They create negative wealth.

There was a big equity boom in South Africa in the last couple of months.
Largest inflow of capital into the JSE in history if I recall. Mostly from political sentiment
I would rather buy coastal property in Cape Town, especially if the water crisis temporarily drops the prices. You can get high-end bachelor pad for $200,000. Deeds registration system is efficient and secure

I didn't knew that Veeky Forums was so problematic.
I expected better from you, please stop noticing pattern.

Be an ally not an oppressor.

Consider for a moment the fact that, in 1950, Europe's population was double the population of Africa and the Middle East combined. After the second World War, no less.

>investing in Africa

My ideas are:
- Mining companies
- Basic supply companies (food, water, sanitary, vehicles, electricity
- Housing in areas you can foresee will be crowded withing 15-20 years from now.

Anyways, niggers gonna nig and any investment in Africa is high risk due to corruption, pollitical instability and civil war going rampant all across the continent. Most niggers are bordeline retarded for western standards.

Shares in Blackwater are looking like a good bet.

I do not see what is surprising, most victims of the war were jewish, of the 7 millions jews there was in Europe before the war, only 8 millions remained.

Europeans dying out is a very good thing, the world will be in better hands soon, in subsaharan african hands.

t.nigger

>Investing in a third world continent whose only resource is an enormous Stone Age population bloated by foreign aid that will crash immediately back to sustainable levels once everyone inevitably realized having 4 billion Africans is a death sentence for the planet and the gibs stop flowing
>Serious Veeky Forumsnessmen only
Toppest of keks, thanks for the chuckle my dude

Those returns look pretty meh comparing to something like S&P 500. I'm not even talking about FANG.

Nigger, the fuck you saying?

ok man then go ahead and invest in african markets
you don't need "/pol/tards" to hold your hand, now do you?

Botswana is pretty much run by DeBeers.

あなたさまはもう死んでいますよ。

this, the only way to make some money is to ship them to other countries when everyone wants to get gibs in europe

>I would rather buy coastal property in Cape Town, especially if the water crisis temporarily drops the prices. Y
Make sure you have a good life insurance policy also.

Exactly, all people that are not bigots and enemies of womyn need to support the true people in need.
There can never be enough africans in this world.
It's horrible how Europeans keep wasting precious wealth in space exploration and development when poor black alledged people are so down on their luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
A rat done bit my sister Nell.
(with Whitey on the moon)
Her face and arms began to swell.
(and Whitey's on the moon)
I can't pay no doctor bill.
(but Whitey's on the moon)
Ten years from now I'll be payin' still.
(while Whitey's on the moon)
The man jus' upped my rent las' night.
('cause Whitey's on the moon)
No hot water, no toilets, no lights.
I wonder why he's uppi' me?
('cause Whitey's on the moon?)
I was already payin' 'im fifty a week.
Taxes takin' my whole damn check,
Junkies makin' me a nervous wreck,
The price of food is goin' up,
An' as if all that shit wasn't enough
A rat done bit my sister Nell.
Her face an' arm began to swell.
Was all that money I made las' year
(for Whitey on the moon?)
How come there ain't no money here?
(Hm! Whitey's on the moon)
Y'know I jus' 'bout had my fill
(of Whitey on the moon)
I think I'll sen' these doctor bills,
Airmail special
(to Whitey on the moon)

Invest in Bitcoin because niggers are too dumb to manage their own economy. Bitcoin seems like a perfect self policing currency for it.

Why don't you invest in Eastern Poland?

If we could short niggers we'd all be filthy rich.

>Deeds registration system is efficient and secure
South Africa are on the brink of electing a Mugabe-tier gibsmedat white-hating commie. Well see how good your land deed is then.

t. jordan peterson

The invaders have feasted on the back of the hard-working black population for too long.
It's only proper that Democracy finally right this wrong and slaughter the pigs on the altar.
Death to humans !

Ignore all the autistic /pol retards. I know someone who became a multimillionaire investing in telecom projects in Africa. Easy money.

Thanks just bought 100k NOG

Will need a new Detroit to store them though

my sides

shill me some african telcome stocks?

kek

they need to stop starving before they can get phones

only enough to buy phones (this population already exists)

australian aboriginals have an average IQ in the low 60s. i can confirm that this is likely to be true having lived around them all my life. but they also have a good spatial IQ, so its all complicated theres no such thing as just "dumb" or some shit.

its not so much the IQ that you need to overcome in populations, its the wild tribal culture and traditions, juju and craziness and witchdoctors and shit. africa is beyond fucked with that stuff and that is what i think holds them back more than the raw processing power of their brains. if youve ever read about that shit over there it will blow your mind by the way. not saying there isnt money to be made, but it is a "tread lightly" type of thing, youd want to be so careful what companies you put your money into

jeez look at those numbers

they dont generate or produce anything of value

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-national-assembly-adopts-motion-on-land-expropriation-without-compensation-20180227

short stocks of any company based in SA

you have to invest in something they need and are able to buy at some point, like smartphones (telcompanies). infrastructure companies, web related companies (hoster/isps) and blockchain, duh