ZCL BTCP

what the fuck is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001919932-Claims-Stakes-Promotions-Giveaways-and-Airdrops
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Extreme manipulation.

The last team pump to unload the bags

would i be dumb to buy back in? sold at $220 after buying in at $65 last year.

Insider info spreading about bittrex support.

I can’t fucking wait to laugh at everyone FUDing this within the next day. Oh how glorious it will be when you all FOMO in. Just fucking wait and see.

Is btcp fucked?

dont do it user, u made a great trade.

Bittrex support is coming today. I’ve been actively watching the order book, this has been a really well coordinated manipulation.

just look away man

They made It Pretty clear they won't support It, the devs and all the team are pumping the Coin to unload Everything on you

Get in faggots, we mooning

Ok, sure.

This. All the FUD threads a few hours ago will be stupid, this only proves you must always do the opposite Veeky Forums says.

Miss-tapped like a blind fuck
This was meant for

Bought in 73, sold 79, rebought 81. Whats the target?

10$

Strap in, gentlemen.

The blistering amount of FUD was too coordinated to be true.

See you at 250-$300.

Pullback at the very same moment moonshot is posted

Never change, Veeky Forums

No one really knows where this is going. Holders are getting FUD and some whales who had already sold are starting to sense some FOMO.

Isnt the fork day today? Shouldn't we expect 100$ at least?

It went up 5% after dropping 40% in a day
We should celebrate

Snapshot date: February 28th, 2018.
Fork Date & Mainnet Launch: Approximately 2 days later.

So yeah probably back to 0.1 shouldn't be so hard

>Bittrex support is coming today.
Doubles and quads can't save you from retardation confirmed

I didn't buy nor sell.. I'm staying away from this cancer regardless.

Have fun gambling.

I hope this thread stays open long enough to laugh at your post when bittrex announces support. Wow I’m actually feeling giddy from all the excitement.

What makes you think they will?

>Bittrex updated their fork participation guidelines specifically to make it clear that only extremely high-profile forks like BCash will be supported by the exchange in the future

>he thinks BTCP is on any level remotely close to BCash in institutional support
>he thinks Bittrex are actually going to shut down their BTC wallets for over 24 hours to support a shitfork nobody outside of the dedicated shillers who got caught in the web cares about

If there was going to be Bittrex support, it would've happened IN ADVANCE of the 24 hour wallet shutdown to avoid a massive shitstorm and potential mass exodus from the exchange. It is not happening now. Use your brain. There will be no support for the fork.
They'll add the token in the future, sure, but they won't support the fork. Enjoy your low liquidity.

Well fucking done. Did you seriously thought that coin tanking prior to fork is natural? Nobody actually cares about Shittrex support. Anyway, thanks for the cheap BTCP, fags.

Dead cat bounce

>If there was going to be Bittrex support, it would've happened IN ADVANCE of the 24 hour wallet shutdown to avoid a massive shitstorm and potential mass exodus from the exchange. It is not happening now

Explain BTG. You really think bittrex give a fuck about ‘institutional support’? They’re smart, they understand crypto won’t last forever so their aim is to put money into their pockets, volume volume volume. Look at the increase in panic sellers, now think of the increase in FOMO buyers when they do finally announce it. Now think of all the deposits from every other shitty exchange and wallet people used thinking bittrex won’t support the fork. Think of all that potentional money. It’s like a bonus for them, why the fuck wouldn’t they take advantage of it?

Don’t tell me Bittrex is all straight-a, look at this play on words from one of the founders. Pic related. It’s like he knows he’s playing with children by saying that shit. And that’s not the first time he’s done that.

Bittrex literally changed their stance on BTC forks this at the end of last week. BTG - or any previous fork - is irrelevant.

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001919932-Claims-Stakes-Promotions-Giveaways-and-Airdrops

Excuse me, it wasn't even last week - it was yesterday!
>UPDATE 2/26/2018: Add additional note on proposed Bitcoin "forks"
This isn't a BTG scenario. They're very clear about their intentions. THAT'S WHY THE COIN DUMPED YESTERDAY YOU COMPLETE SPASTIC

What’s their new stance? The downtime for wallets always stays the same, regardless of if they change their stance or not. I’m talking about how they managed to fork BTG 24 hours before the snapshot date - if they could do it to BTG why not BTCP?

In terms of the changed stance -
Look at the actual support for BTCP itself, look at the amount raised by just miners (almost 150 BTC). Let’s treat this as an ICO, current mcap for ZCL is 290 million (this is assuming everyone that’s left holding ZCL is keen on the fork and will hold through). Now think of which ICO has raised this much. Trust me, the support is there, the participation is definitely there and the consensus on BTCP is actually not bad at all, community driven and so far no proof of developers being involved in a “scam”.

If you look at the increase proportionately compared to BTG, it’s definitely bigger (factoring in the inflated crypto base)

In what way are they clear? The fact that you have to go all autistic and start throwing around shit like spastic shows you’re becoming defensive because you’re running out of shit to say. It’s okay user, I’m sure someone will sell you ZCL at 2m sats.

Yes, I can copy-paste from other threads too, >The fact that you have to go all autistic and start throwing around shit like spastic shows you’re becoming defensive because you’re running out of shit to say
You're literally copy-pasting someone else's argument from another thread - but I'M the one running out of things to say? Top fucking kek

Their new stance is literally stated on the site.
>Bitcoin "forks" will only be considered if they have strong industry-wide support, participation and consensus.

>if they could do it to BTG why not BTCP?
They could do it. But they're clearly stating that they *won't* do it

>Bittrex's primary responsibility to you is to ensure that your coins are kept safe, and to offer a secure exchange service that enables trading coin A for coin B securely; it is not intended to be used as an online or personal wallet.
>It is not the responsibility of Bittrex to "claim" coins on your behalf. If you wish to claim something, you should designate your own personal wallet as the withdrawal, airdrop, or deposit destination.

user, Bittrex is trying to tell you - without being specific, because it would lead to many unhappy ZCL shillers quitting their site, so they do it in code - but they're to tell you that they think BTCP is a shitfork with no instutional backing, no consensus, and no real value. So they won't bother supporting the fork.

ZCL has no reason to dump below January 1, 2018 prices (the date of the Bitcointalk thread of BTCP).

Any pump that would be attributed to BTCP would be after Jan.1 prices.

The only reason it's dumping below that is probably ZCL baghodlers from the Zencash fork, dumping their 9-month-old bags at a PROFIT (in sats).

Pic related.
Bottom of dump right now is peak of ZCL pump of Zencash-fork.

That’s me in the other thread. I didn’t want to rewrite everything. Calm your farm mate. Your argument was originally that it’s technically impossible for them to support the fork because they needed 24 hours prior to the 24 hours from the fork.

Trust me, bittrex is much smarter than you are. If you think they said that to FUD BTCP, you’ve got another thing coming for ya. Try to think from a business perspective.

Whatever happens I'm hodling through the fork. I don't even understand why one would sell this close to a fork. Might aswell go through with it.

Oh, I am absolutely thinking in terms of business. What's more important; making a couple million dollars from some BTCP fork fees, or avoiding a gigantic fucking shitstorm by not only 1) being credibly accused of manipulating the market and sowing FUD through delaying announcements as we all as 2) without notice freezing the funds of most of their user base for 24 hours with no recourse?

If I was CSO, I know what I would advise Bittrex to do in this situation. And it is not blindly chasing short-term gains at the expense of their core user-base. Buying into this fork THIS late would destroy their reputation permanently. Bittrex isn't a public company; they can think purely long-term without obligations to shareholders. That's the business perspective that matters here.

I'm not trying to be Mr. Fudenberg (real person, seriously look him up; he's a business strategy Ph.D) here, I wouldn't even have extra funds to throw at a dip. I'm just being realistic, and looking at what is actually there on print, and linking that up with what would be reasonable business strategy RATHER than chasing a feeble, short-term win that is completely meaningless to their business in the long-term.

That said, looks like KuCoin is supporting the fork natively, so there's some good news for ZCL holders.

DOUBLE QUADS ULTRA CONFIRMED

BUY NOW OR GET LEFT BEHIND

THE UPDATE SAYS FUCKING 02/26/2017 ITS FROM LAST YEAR YOU FUCKING MORONS

>UPDATE 2/26/2018: Add additional note on proposed Bitcoin "forks
Where, in this sentence, does it say 2017?

rofl you can't even hold zcl there

No but it means improved liquidity once the fork hits.

Oh god your bags are going to be heavy you dumb ass. This is a final pump for people to offload their bags. Look at coins that were recently delisted off trex (eg rise) and see the moments leading up to that.

who says ZCL will be delisted though?

yea kinda werid that there is no zcl on kucoin. guess btc will get their part at least.

BITTREX SUPPORT CONFIRMED