Review brah gives a nice little shoutout to Veeky Forums at 4:29 of his latest review

Review brah gives a nice little shoutout to Veeky Forums at 4:29 of his latest review.
Whopperito is the topic.

I didn't hear a shoutout

>shoutout to Veeky Forums
you mean when he said wa la? You do realize that is a commonly used expression right?

>Veeky Forums invented wa la

oh ok

voila is a common expression
Wa La is strictly Veeky Forumss perverted invention.

But we did invent wa la.
I was here , it was about a year ago I think

i heard wa la used unironically in a youtube video in the 00s and have used it ever since

What video is this gif from?

Veeky Forums's greatest mystery

Anymore pics of reviewmom?

I have a few but they are pretty racy and reviewbrah would probably take offense if I posted them.

>tfw you will never be roomies and bedbunk with reviewbrah and wank to hidden cam footage you got of his mom in the shower
>ywn get kicked out of the house fresh prince style and sleep in his car

Yeah righ faggot

>Veeky Forums invented wa la

Ive heard my cringey, fat uncle say 'WA-LA' more times than I want to admit at christmas dinners 1990-2005

Pretty sure wa la was used in many 90's cartoons. I remember learning it from some cartoon I used to watch, my mom would always correct me.

Does he tip with a rip?

He was saying voila.
Not wa la.

I posted it about a year ago. I said it while trying to say voila, but did not realize how retarded I was being.

I have been known to say "for all intensive purposes" as well.

I am not trying to say I started whalla on ck... Only that I had said it a year or two ago. I think I was trying to explain how to make curry pr pasta at the time

and why do you think it became a thing?

because a lot of people don't know it's "voila", and instead say shit like "wa la" it's fun of them

just like "a diamond dozen" or "doggy dog world"

You need to go outside more often.

>a diamond dozen

No one has ever said that u fuckjng retard. I Google's it and wala, 0 results.

>0 results
I just found a shit ton of results. You best be bait.

Is he really being stalked or is he just crazy?

He's more than likely schizo, it sad but not unforseen