Since when did these become the casual filter in the food world

Its difficult to take adults who dislike olives seriously considering they are a basic taste to acquire. To me they are the perfect casual filter.

I don't associate with people who dislike kalamata olives

i agree
i hate those shitty tasteless black olives people put on pizzas though
today i've been snacking on anchovy filled green olives
great for hangovers

I fucking hate olives as a whole. Everytime i try to eat one i spit it out in disgust. You pretenious fucks can shove your olives up your asses

Tastes like brine.

Eh, olives are okay. I don't ever actively seek them out and won't order them on a pizza, but if they're in something our on a pizza someone else ordered, I'll eat them with out complaint.

A pizza without olives and mushrooms is a degenerate pizza for degenerates.

Too briney. The real casual filter is cilantro. If someone says they don't like cilantro, you know they're a worthless faggot. Bonus faggot points if they use the excuse of MUH GENETICS.

They are just another salty rubbery vegetable pickle

I'd rather just eat peperoncinis

Do Americans only consume things on Pizza lmao

I rarely run into people who don't like "coriander", nice deflection though. When you develop a mature palette come talk to me about olives kid.

pls faggot, I make my own olives from my own trees

Who...who doesn't like olives?

>DUDE AMERICANS LMAO
>kid
Opinion discarded.

Black olive > green olive

>palette

this is untrue

are you me? I love green olives but hate the blacks

Olives suck. Sour briny shitty garbage. More for you anons.

I love olive oil though, almost as much as Jamie Oliveoil himself. It's great to put in a bowl with spices and dunk bread.

So do I. All they do is smoke drugs and ruin neighbourhoods.

Well to be fair there is a huge discrepancy between good olives and shit tier olives. Most people just try the shit tier olives and decide they hate olives, kinda like tomatoes

I used to love them, but one day I got sick after eating a bunch (probably unrelated), and after the psychological aversion I've never been able to really like them again. I'm ok with a tapenade or having them mixed in with other things though.