Guys quick I need a diet plan that helps me lose weight but still tastes great

Guys quick I need a diet plan that helps me lose weight but still tastes great

Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums can't help me with food, I tried them. They're too busy posting fat chicks and eating bacon and whey.

don't eat bread, pasta, potatos and pastry. forget sweets and soda as if they were non existent. eat everything else.

They just don't want to spoonfeed retards. If you put your little brains to work i'm sure you'll come up with a proper diet plan. Protip: mediterranean diet

Avoid starches and carbs (Bread, Corn, Potatoes) If you must eat them eat it early in the day.
Main source of sugar and carbs should be from fruit.
You'll mostly be eating lean meat like chicken, eggs, and green vegetables.

You should lose weight pretty quick like this assuming you're also exercising.
Once you hit a goal weight slowly add carbs back into your diet and balance out again.

My mealplan when I was in my best shape worked like this -
Breakfast - Broccoli Omelette/Oatmeal
Snack - Apple
Lunch - Chicken stir fry
Snack - Banana
Dinner - Grilled chicken or fish with whatever greens I had on hand.

The same food you already eat, but less.

The Paleo diet.

keto

>no fruit except berries
>no milk but cheese is OK

this is retarded

>no milk
>yes dairy, cream, cheese
???

That's not the paleo diet you retarded faggots.

Step one: don't be a picky eater.

Are you a picky faggot, OP?

You're gonna need to cut that shit out if you wanna stop being fat.

This, except minus the sugars--period. No fucking fruit, fruit is a meme. The only thing you should be eating that has carbs is vegetables.

BTW your meal plan when you were in your best shape sounds like total shit and would be mind numbingly boring

eat what you're eating now, but eat less of it.

berries? wtf. I didn't know paleofags started telling people they were keto...the former absolutely need to fuck off asap.

They aren't saying it is, you illiterate nigger, they're saying the things in the picture are retarded.

lmao you know from that OP pic that they're a picky (wo)manchild.

Cyanide tablets.

eat less than 1400 calories a day of anything and you will lose weight

its just counting its so godamn simple

Well, OP hasn't responded in a while.

It's likely he wants to be told how to lose weight by eating dorritos and a whole bag of pizza rolls without exercise.

If by "tastes great" you mean salty, fatty foods with lots of carbs the only way you can lose weight on such a diet would be by eating ruthless portion sizes (counting calories). This will leave you hungry and irritable, which is why such a diet will not work.

If you want to avoid that you have to develop a taste for the kinds of foods that you can fill up on without ingesting a ton of calories. Most foods like that are high fiber vegetables. If you eat incredibly modest portions of whatever else and fill up on stuff like greens you can lose weight without feeling hungry. But you have to develop a taste for that kind of eating.

Try moving more than the distance to the fridge you fat fuck. You can live on cheeseburgers if you move enough and have no taste whatsoever.

buy your favourite snack and put it into something really hard to break, you can eat that thing when you manage to get it outside using only your hands.
Remember it has to be really fucking hard to break meaning that all the effort you put into breaking it means you burned more calories that the snack has, you can have all the snacks you want if you follow this method

Not going to happen. It's theoretically possible but it requires more willpower than you have. The deliciousness of food is a major factor in regulating hunger. If you want to lose weight then you should eat bland food (then keep eating bland food for the rest of your life).

>everything else
Bleach

Get a tapeworm. Seriously. You will lose weight, and when you want to stop, go to a doctor.

this, but supplement with whey protein shakes.

Maybe try the Kurt Cobain diet?

If you kill your appetite, you can eat tasty food and you'll feel full in a few bites. Once you get to your goal weight, you're going to have to eat even if you don't want to otherwise you'll die of starvation in a few months or years depending on your weight. It works great but you can't get you appetite back.

desu i mostly drink milk tea except dinner which is usually what i want

last week i had pizza, ratatouille, and vegetable soup

I've steadily lost a little over a kilo per week

Exercise.

Exercise, skipping out on sugar

learn to cook then, faggot

soylent and fresh fruit

I hate vegetables but even I can eat carrots, so I don't know why you shouldn't be able to handle them.

eat what you do now but less of it

The best way to tell when a fad diet is full of morons is when they start telling you that fruit is unhealthy.

1 large pizza a day