tfw

Buy high, sell low. Solid plan my dude

it broke the correction you retard

A T H
T
H

Have fun chasing the pump. Got out at $20 and I don’t regrer it

You're an idiot if you didn't buy back in now or at 6.9

Are you fucking retarded? This is wave 2, it's going way higher than wave 1 did. I can guarantee you at least 1.5x.

ATH or current price???

s/wave 2/wave 3/

Wave 2 just ended, was a typo

We're still at the start of the moon mission lad, might as well join in before it's too late. Last chance is at beginning of wave 5. Expect us to go at least 1.5x as far as wave 1 did now on this pump.

You stupid cunts, it's making a clear Dracula pattern, good luck

Why did /biz tell me to sell this shit coin. I sold at $6 and converted everything to oyster. FUCKKKKKK

Something along these lines, if it's a typical elliott wave pattern. It clearly looks like a classic, textbook elliott wave pattern though.

Cause I invest in real projects like XRP.

Enjoy your lost profits

Security not proven.

No blockchain and no decentralisation. I can live with the former but not the latter.

>buy high sell low autismfag
you're not going to make it

I've made 15x and bought back. Most solid project currency in cryptocurrency.

They have so many partnerships that it can not even be fit into one picture.

See There's no problem with currencies, only exchanges implementing incorrectly, which has been fixed on all exchanges.

In Binance's case, double withdraw would immediately trigger a withdrawal freeze.

Enjoy your lost profit

I bought at 0.00135 you dumb faggot. I've already made profit. Volume's picking up fast too, there is literally no fucking reason that you shouldn't buy this right now.

Wave 2 buying is smart money. If you're a dumb faggot, you'll buy at the peak of wave 5 and get fucked, and that's buy high sell low.

with the currency*

I'm not talking about double withdrawls

That's fine then. In my case, I'm after the gains.

>NANO Marines report in
RAPE DOG
>Nano rape dog for good luck and high profit.
We have won the war against Dogecoin now it is time to take on Bitcoin.
>Nano Raiblocks Marines community devs gangrape dogs in the ass without a condom for high profit and good luck.
This is an ancient Asian tradition.

>Why did /biz tell me
You do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you.

i'm all in since 1.5 dollars
i do swing trade though

Right, now biz is saying buy, so....

Because user here shilled it when market cap was 10M and I hesitated to invest 10k or not and decide for Qash instead and now every time I see this shit I feel full of regret and don't wanna touch it although I know it's just the start for this little shit.
I would have had over 1M in nano if I listened to that user saying "nano is a working iota"

Fransesco Firano

>1 reason
Its yet another currency without anything innovative/new. Do we even need nano for anything when lightning network is active?

Lightning network is bad and you should feel bad.

He is a Dogecoiner that tried to fuck over Nano.
We fucked him triple in his virgin tiny tight ass.
Ground and Pound!

>(((lightning network)))
he doesn't know

>Lightning ''bug'' network you mean?
You: ''Hey mom can you open a LPayment channel hub?'' (or whatever they call it)
Mom: The fuck wrong with you boy just scan QR code and gimme sum that Nano.
>BTW I fucked your mom for 3 Nano, shit was good.

Top 10 coin once listed on coinbase. Just wait for it..

You cant gaurantee shit faggot. I sold when it got listed on binance

I just don't like it, although you might be right. This bull market might last a while and this could go interstellar.

hmm, rely stimulates da brain

Doesn't appear to be stopping, faggot, and in last 24h volume is up 4000 BTC since I bought in.

Again, textbook example of elliott waves. At the very least, had be bought when I posted that, he'd already be up 7%.

I've sold this too early twice now, I've learned my fucking lesson.

Holding at least til 23k

You don't regret it now but you will in a month. A year from now you'll regret it so much you'll be on suicide watch.

god nano investors are so cringe

>DPOS Voting where the devs have 80% of the vote and can decide the fate of double spends.
>Are you guys just larping or actually retarded and haven't looked into the tech behind this shitcoin??

I will only consider buying if it drops 30% or it makes it past $20.

anyone thinking about buying right now needs to realize that this nonsense coinbase rumor is at least partly priced in here and there is ZERO chance of that happening given all the bullshit that just went down around this coin. couple that with the fact that it is completely unproven at this point. listing this on coinbase would be a suicide mission for the company.

>NEVER EVER MAKE MONEY ON IT BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT

You dumb?

nice fud bro
40 USD EOW

That’s like saying coinbase listing btc under 100 dolllars or eth under 10 dollars was a suicide mission when it was still unproven. Just fuck off dude. They make millions a day from commission. Binance is making a fortune from nanos 300 mil trading volume so stfu

>dubs confirm
checked
ATH this week

Because it already mooned. Don’t want to be dumped on

Because the sole reason for why its rising is nothing but hype and rumors.

arguments for it:
>very fast
well most coins are able to scale way beyond nano and we havent seen nano yet perform at a bigger amouth of transactions. Coins like Digibyte, Icon, IOST, Sky, XBY come to mind. I know they promose to scale "Infinitely" which I highly doubt.
>feeless
not really something good at all, there has to be some sort of fee either way

Its just nothing special at this point because most coins will be able to scale even fucking bitcoin.
The name nano itself has no value to the product, no one is gonna think about crypto when they hear "nano".

Overall nano is good as it is right now but there is nothing about it that will make it special in the next years. Nothing.

>but there is nothing about it that will make it special in the next years. Nothing.
you have to be a millenial.
something doesn't have to be "special" for it to gain mass adoption. it just has to work. and NANO fucking works brilliantly.

>Because the sole reason for why its rising is nothing but hype and rumors.

Wow, it's almost like everything else in cryptocurrency!

>well most coins are able to scale way beyond nano and we havent seen nano yet perform at a bigger amouth of transactions. Coins like Digibyte, Icon, IOST, Sky, XBY come to mind. I know they promose to scale "Infinitely" which I highly doubt.

That's irrelevant when I'm making gains and you're not.

That’s where your wrong. Stay delusional. It’s easy to say on a white paper that a coin can fucking scale infinitely. There is no other competitor in this space that is actually a working product that is ready to be used you retarded ass idiot. The closest coin that is nanos competitor is ripple, which is only 1500 transactions compared to nanos 7,000, still leagues ahead. Sidechains like raiden LN and trinity just patch up the core problems because if sidechains stop being supported the coin is fundamentally fucked

trips have spoken

for anyone who was in NANO threads yesterday, i just wanted to give you the update on my deposit transaction to binance.

The funds finally reached my wallet but where on KuCoin it took at total of 3 minutes, on Binance it took me about 4 hours to see the NANO appear.

>user doesn't know about HPB

You can still buy it now before it reaches 0.02 ETH in a couple of hours.

Looking at the current top 10 coins, lets consider how far Nano can go.

>Bitcoin
there is no way nano will ever reach the nr1 spot and overtake nano, its simply to late. With Lighting Network, no one would have a reason to go for nano after they adopted bitcoin. The name overall is huge, while nano is not and probably never will be.
>ETH
2nd spot wont be taken by Nano. Too much arguments why ETH is just superior and deserves its marketcap
>Ripple
This is possible, but also very very unlikely since ripple is backed by big names.
>Bitcoin Cash
I can see Nano maybe but still unlikely to take the spot away from Bitcoin Cash.
>Litecoin
possible
>NEO
forget it, no way nano will be above NEO in the future
>Cardano
with a working product, nano would be consider trash.
>Stellar
Possible
>EOS
veeery unlikely, superior tech and devs. Amazing product and development.
>IOTA
possible.

Overall I see Nano in the top 10 list, but it will never be top 5. Considering other coins like EOS, NEO and Cardano I think these 3 will have a much greater bullrun than nano. And I'm not even talking about all the other coins currently in development such as HPB and IOST.

You just listed a bunch of retarded coins that are even more incompetent than nano. Like wtf is skycoin? No ones gonna buy that look at the trading volume it’s a fucking joke. It doesn’t even have mobile wallet apps yet how can you say it works better than nano? And I have invested in XBY but nano is leagues ahead of xby in terms of branding marketing and adoption. Don’t u dare think xby is anywhere close to nanos level. It has years to go before it has something to show for. They barely even filed a patent

i didn't have any fiat to buy in at 8$

:(

>well most coins are able to scale way beyond nano
are you retarded
>>feeless
>not really something good at all,
oh yes you are, ok

I bought into hpb but it’s not a working product yet. Did you read my fuckkng answer. It’s a prototype chip it’s not even releasing until 2019. Learn to fucking read. I’m talking about a product that is ready to be used RIGHT NOW. So far nano leagues ahead

you're looking at this from a crypto investors perspective but which of those coins is the most likely to gain actual mass adaption any time soon? Not as a speculative asset but to be actually used for whatever it was intended to?

works brilliantly when sending coins from one wallet to another at low volume. tell that to Bittrex and all the other exchanges it broke. your reddit is showing, faggot.

mass adaption? Looking at south corea and chine, I would guess its gonna be Ripple (I don't like this idea at all).
Ripple is already used in South Korea and I think china is gonna be all over Stellar.

was shorting btc at 10750 at 50x margin

made a shit ton already so :P

why are you bullshitting about ICX? they don't have nothing out yet and their platform is a fucking sidechain to theloop blockchain...

this coin is good for trading/pump and dump but won't win long term. being fast and scalable are the absolute bare minimum requirements to compete in 2018. you also need smart contracts, dapps, privacy, security, etc. but by all means keep screaming and calling everyone faggots on Veeky Forums. that will surely make up for all its shortcomings.

>Corea
>Chine

Jesus christ this board is infested with pajeets

Wrong. Bitcoinwill still be rank #1 in 2018 just because of brand recognition and mass adoption. It’s not even scalable and it has expensive fees. However nanos marketing will bring it up to surpass litecoin. I don’t think you understand how a normal persons brain works. Simple and easy is how things get mass adopted. Loook at iphones vs Nokia... so stop thinking a coin needs 10 features to do well your deluded as fuck

Do one thing, and do it better than all others.

Smart contract, dapp, that's what you would like. Explain to an average person that you pay for stuff using gas at a gas price with gwei but don't put a low fee because the transaction may never pass

underrated post

Scam coin, no way to track coin creation distribution, prove me wrong, enjoy getting dumped on

You are the only on this whole board trying to force this meme.

>Sky

le meme lines
Your PnD shitcoin will crash today faggot, just watch

This is interesting. Maybe it's their internal processing due to the massive rise in nano volume recently? Even if the coin goes into the exchange wallet quickly, you are still limited by how fast the exchange's system credits your account for the transfer.

overbought

>hurr durr retracement = crash

I already sold, faggot. Going to buy back in when it bottoms out on retracement.

You're a fucking idiot. Prove me wrong.

imma gonna wait, if i miss it so be it

Nano does what Ripple does (fast transactions) but it's decentralized and the wallets are free. The Ripple partnerships are partnerships with the company and there's no reason for banks to use the publicly traded XRP token when the company's main focus will likely be setting up internal blockchains for big names. XRP is just the advertisement for Ripple's real service. XRP proves the company can make blockchains and keep them running but the real returns for Ripple investors will be in the companies stock and not in buying the public token that has already served its purpose.

All of this is to say, if Nano starts getting adoption on twitch or any other social media platform and gets a direct fiat exchange, it could very easily be in the top 3.

In 5 years the top 5 coins will probably be:
>A store of value: probably BTC due to it being proven for years but possibly ETH because ETH has higher intrinsic value as it is used for gas for dApps.
>A smart-contract/dApp platform: Probably ETH unless a killer dApp is developed on another platform
>A coin for fast, small transactions: Possibly Nano or something very similar
>A privacy coin: Monero or maybe one of the zk-SNARK coins (ZenCash, Bitcoin Private, etc.)

can anyone give me 1 single reason why a coin that has 1 single purpose (sending money) will EVER outperform things that have multiple purposes?

Oh and last spot in the top 5 is a wildcard, probably just a close competitor with one of the others or BTC if ETH flips it.

There's been a bunch already posted in this thread. Can you read?

>its fast
>its free

ok but with ETH/NEO you can build entirely unique use cases on them
and once plasma rolls around, ETH will be nearly instant as well?

Exactly! No one buys normal knives when swiss army knives exist. This is why Apple products never became popular, Linux is just more flexible and powerful.

uuuh yeah currency coins are so stupid lol the #1 coin will never have ons single purpose (sending money) haha

Its kind of like asking why doesn't Apple or Google make bars of soap. Its not what they do. I was a believer that maybe something like ARC could be successful in making all the different coins work together in someway, but now I don't think it matters much. Once one gets picked up and used that's all that will matter.

why would a privacy coin be top5 though, does the average person care that much about privacy

nice
also nice trips

>buy @ 0.00132420
>sell @ 0.00148000
>soon going to buy at 0.00143000

>does the average person care that much about privacy
Currently? No. As laws change to accommodate crypto and your wallet gets easier to link to your identity... yes. Most people do not want their financial information to be public. I think a privacy coin will be top 5 not to hide from the government but to hide from annoying relatives.

There we go

Your autist logic doesn't apply to crypto anymore now that normies and big investors are bumbling around in the markets.
Pay attention to what's happening to nano adoption in the twitch scene right now. The millennials are coming, and they don't care one bit about your reasoning or logic.
I guarantee that if you don't hop in on Nano soon, you're going to regret it FOREVER.

Looks like it might dip below my buy target, but I still made some damn good gains

Read your post, and did the same. I sold at .0014780, bought at .0014305. made and extra 20 nanos. Thanks!

Also - do you think its going to do another bounce, or are we headed back up now?