How'd i do Veeky Forums

how'd i do Veeky Forums

I'd add garlic to the sprouts and have a side of applesauce with it, but I would eat that and not complain. 8/10.

I actually sauteed the sprouts in the pan with some minced garlic and butter

I dont know anything about cooking, so I couldnt contribute any improvements, but it looks great.

Needs a carb or a starch.

I'd make a cous cous, a cornbread, some herbed potatoes or even just a heel of bread with that.

Other than that, those sprouts look mighty tasty

It looks okay, but I'd prefer if the food was boiled instead.

Pork should be fully cooked before served

So a little bit of pink is undercooked?

Some other shit i made, lemon chicken with asparagus

It looks too burnt.

looks perfect to me

yes you want to cook pork to at least 145F for future ref. Looks good otherwise.

Get a thermapen, and use it. I don't know how I survived with out mine. I was always under and over cooking things.

The lemon was, but the chicken wait moist and juicy

I'm not saying it was dry but rather that there is too much brown and black on the food.

pleb

it's perfect

mom made pork chops tonight, it was thin as hell and very little meat. yours looks better

ahh i see.

you can tell if they added garlic? But you were incorrect.

wtf?

pork looks perfect and you're wrong I'm sure.

mentally challenged and has never cooked a meal ever. What is maillard reaction?

Looks good, OP.

Looks good also

thank you!

>What is maillard reaction?
I'm aware of the reaction, but I find the taste to be offensive.

NSW?

(nigga say what)

Looks good Op, are you doing low carb by any chance?

I don't like the taste from caramelization/browning of food.

If he isn't trying to, he is anyways without knowing and it's actually healthy with his choices so far from the two meals I've seen. Plenty of vitamins from the greens he chooses and the meats. This may start an argument and I don't intend to do that so if it triggers you just let it go.

Are you the one that said boil it instead?

Yes.

I am. Low carb but not no carb.

I won't make fun of you or anything but if you're into no maillard and stuff you should try a chicken/rice dish and stuff like that cooked in water to make the gravy at the end like a 10x14 pan with some thighs/legs, vegetables, rice, whatever mixed with stock and bring it down to a gravy at the end

eat shit and die

Nice assumption there pal, i was asking because i too do low carb and was just asking a question the only one who seems to be triggered is you.

shit like overcooked pork? notx

>you can tell if they added garlic? But you were incorrect.

I'm not seeing pieces of garlic in that. I believe OP used it since he said so later, but if I don't see it there is not enough for my taste.

No, pink is fine. The danger was trichinosis but that's well tested for these days and they don't survive freezing, so if you want to be doubly safe you can buy frozen pork. Pork can be tough if not cooked to a pretty high core temperature (I'd say at least about 56-58°C and well rested) and very dry if overcooked. Chops are hard to cook right. Pink is perfect.

Looks tasty, OP.

I was agreeing with you and saying others may not see it as how I said to be healthy and plenty

Those spouts have vinaigrette on em?