I've never been gooked this hard in my life what the fuck do I do? Should I cut my losses and try to recover in NEO?

I've never been gooked this hard in my life what the fuck do I do? Should I cut my losses and try to recover in NEO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo7zkd0kRS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sell your bags to me thanks user

Yes sell now, forget about the tokenswap and korean exchanges next month. Definitely won't hit new all time high in april. Oh and those dapps lined up for Q2 and 3, don't bother with those. Sell for NEO so maybe you can x2 in 4 months.

Either hold or switch to NEO next dip.

i dont know why there is so much fud about this coin.
this is one of my comfiest holds, its a good project but it takes a little more time..

Buy more now, it's at sale.

Comfiest hold after Nebulas

Only if you are confident that you can make that money back, and then later buy into it when the mooning does start.

If you're not, no, don't sell. Tokenswap and Korean

Fuck, sorry.

Tokenswap and Korean exchanges soon, in like a few weeks. It's probably gonna pump then. I sold and cut my losses, making back the lost money meanwhile. I'll buy back in once the pumping starts and ride the waves.

You sounds like a complete idiot. Please continue buying and high and selling low ya goon.

>hurr durr I'm too much of a brainlet to make money daytrading
>just hodl xD

Loss wasn't that big, bought at 4200 a while ago, sold at 3900 earlier when I saw it would just continue to bleed until some real news come out. Wasn't paying attention the small amount of time it went above my buy price. ~7% is easy to make back. I'm halfway there already.

Yes, it was a bad trade, but I can easily make far more money while I wait for some damn news than having 5% of my portfolio stuck until that happens.

Selling at a loss isn't always bad if you suspect that:

#1: You can make more money had they not been stuck in an investment forever.
#2: The investment won't make you any returns for a long time.

In a few weeks I can make those 5% far more than they are right now.

Too impatient, you'll never make money. Good day cuck.

>up 4.3% since I sold
>hurr durr you'll never make money kid

ok, unlike you I know how to actually make money by not hodling forever and ever like a brainlet

deluded faggot
this market is all about hype and you are getting emotionally attached to something that is making you lose money
enjoy your bags till late march since there isn't even an official date for all the shit they want to do

>4.3%
HAHAHAHAHAHA the absolute state of Veeky Forums
Fucking hell

Up 4.3% in a few hours with the very little money I had invested in ICX. Fuck off, faggot. I'll make the 7% back by the end of the day.

Well done in keeping your loss small, that's what's it all about, but 4.3% is nothing to be proud of so shut up faggot. Also, when you have set % targets/set $ amounts you want to make, you will find that that is when you lose your money. Goodluck user

>but 4.3% is nothing to be proud of so shut up faggot.

I'm quite aware of it, but I sold at 3900 then I slept for a while. I got up like 3 hours ago and started trading that money. Note that 4.3% is just for the ICX money, I am up 23% overall today (although some of that are coins I hold and haven't traded)

Should i sell my XLM for this?

>getting emotionally attached to something that is making you lose money

This is unironically the most intelligent post I've read on Veeky Forums

Instead of getting attached you should treat every coin as a pajeet scam and just take advantage of idiots by swing trading.

Buy the rumor and sell the news for +15% gains. Then onto to the next one. As long as you are invested in Crypto you will make money if and when the next bull run starts. Meanwhile just swing trade and increase your stacks instead of getting emotionally attached and thinking you have found the next Neo or Ethereum when in reality you are just bleeding out while others increasing their networth daily by hopping to coins that have events coming in the next weeks or so.

Fair enough. What I'm saying is, don't go looking for trades when there are none because you want to make that money back. You will get your emotions involved and enter a trade which you shouldn't and lose your profits. If you are not convinced by a trade setup, DO NOT just enter because you want to make that money back.

I'm still keeping my bags, but good luck man we're all just trying to make money and the cults that develop about not selling at a loss are a bit silly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo7zkd0kRS4

Jesus then you haven't been on Veeky Forums much or you're in shit threads. That is nothing new. Getting ANY emotions involved in trading will get you burnt.

>Buy the rumor and sell the news for +15% gains
Yes, you can't go poor by this method. However, what if that same coin then goes on to do 150% and you sold for 15%? Or it goes 1500%? It happens in crypto, a lot. If you think the coin still has room to go, don't be selling all of it.

another faggot who thinks he is the best at timing the market
every shitcoin on binance is in the red right now beside nano, neo and some others and going up 4.3% in a day swingtrading is more than enough
faggots like you acting hard and shit are just narcissists incels
get out

enjoy chasing moon missions dumb 105er faggot

Shut up faggot it is so clear you have no idea how to trade and have not been in long. You said it yourself, every coin is in the red. So why the fuck are you buying anything? It's not about making 4.3% gains swingtrading, it's about looking for coins that are gonna do 4.3x in the next couple of weeks/months. If you want to swingtrade, join the big dogs on Bitmex and trade BTC up and down.

>Should I cut my losses and try to recover in NEO?

Yes, sell at a loss and buy into NEO after it mooned. You fucking brainlet.

Wait one month mate. It will climb 50%

you mean 300%

he said he was up 4.3% in a few hours after he sold and you acted like you're some big dog
fuck outta here, you are probably holding some shitcoin in the hope for your x100 that will never come, you clearly don't know how this market works if you can't ride the waves and increase your long-trems while swingtrading
i bet you're the type of guy who still holds minereum or peercoin
get out newfag

NEO is going to dump HARD after the airdrop.

also you can increase your stack on the way down too but you're probably too stupid to understand it and figure out how to do it while reading indicators
keep larping november smart-money

Yes because 4.3% is fucking nothing and who the fuck even says that. Been trading crypto since 2014 senpai, I've held through enough shit that 4.3% is laughable as fuck. Enjoy holding your big ass bags and keep scraping those gains and calling other people newfags when it's pretty clear you bought btc at 20k

ICX? Hell no, not yet. Just wait until some actual hype builds around it, e.g. announced Korean exchange dates etc. At that point it's very possible it'll pump high and you can make a fair bit of profit on it.

>Fair enough. What I'm saying is, don't go looking for trades when there are none because you want to make that money back

Thanks for the advice, user. It's nice that I didn't immediately get called a retard for selling at a minor loss. I'm not desperate to make that money back, so emotions aren't really at play here fortunately.

I always try my best to separate my emotions from trading nowadays. I've gotten burnt on it when I was new to trading and I've learned to always keep the FOMO and the panic in check. What I've learned is that you never ever want to let emotions affect your trades, because I can't remember a single time where I haven't gotten burned when they've been.

>Yes, you can't go poor by this method. However, what if that same coin then goes on to do 150% and you sold for 15%? Or it goes 1500%? It happens in crypto, a lot. If you think the coin still has room to go, don't be selling all of it.

The reverse can happen too, you FOMO'd in at a pump and dump and got turned into a bag holder. Judging by what people post here, it happens a lot to people on Veeky Forums. Sometimes it's best to just wait and see how it develops before performing an action.

People immediately call you a retard for selling at a loss. Fact is, the money I have in ICX aren't doing anything and I can do much more if I sell at a 7% loss and just day trade with it.

If I was at a high loss, I would definitely hold until it finally does pick up, but 7% is nothing.

cope harder

>you make 2 posts with big paragraphs of just useless babble
>I'm the one coping
all good man you're portfolio will bounce back from the -50% soon xx

The people who can't sell at a small loss are the ones who sell at massive losses. And that's what ruins them

>The people who can't sell at a small loss are the ones who sell at massive losses. And that's what ruins them

One wonders how some people on this board intend to ever make money if they never ever want to take even a minor loss. Even traders with 10+ years of experience takes losses sometimes.

It's all about minimising them while you make gains the majority of the time.

Yeah exactly. At the same time though you gotta be able to hold through -30% at times to enjoy the massive fucking multiple gainers. I bought some eth around $12 before it went down to like $7 early 2017. I didn't sell and here we are.

>says "why would you buy anything if it's all red?"
>says doing 4.3% in a matter of hours is nothing when every shitcoin is in the red
you're the one stuttering no sense here, get out

Risk to reward m8

if it's chink it stinks.

Kek, rekt