In and out is a good fast food burger. Five guys is a good burger period

in and out is a good fast food burger. Five guys is a good burger period.

>classic image.jpg

Five Guys is fast food, just the slightest bit more luxurious than the standard.

In-n-Out is very hard to recreate at home.

Five Guys is what you get when you make a burger at home without trying.

The Mexicans who work at all the Crown Burgers in my city do a better job than these shit restaurants.

Five Guys is only good when you drown the bland burgers in copious amounts of add-ons. In N Out is better than Five Guys for half the price. I just had Steak and Shake yesterday for the first time and I'm having a hard time choosing between that and In N Out.

I bet everyone knows you name at the gay bar.

>a good burger period

even for Americans there're no good periods

Whataburger is always my go-to.

I'll take the number 2 with extra cheese and a Doctor Pepper

Whatasize it

show me literally any proof that you are in California right now and have actually EVER tried In n out. Like google maps on your phone or some shit. Or you can just kill yourself.

in and out is basically about as good as mc'dicks. whataburger is the most disgusting thing ive ever had. five guys is god tier for fast food

B.Good has the best burgers.I don't know if you guys have them but in NJ they're a hipster all natural place but everything there is good.Great shakes too.

I used to like 5 guys but i got sick of the soggy greasy mess that it is and made better burgers at home for less.

Well, hell, I don't really buy into the In-N-Out hype but that's a bit much.

In-N-Out is only a step above normal fast food, but it IS a step above.

They should hire Mia Khalifa to make a commercial for them.

I live in Canada so no In-n-Out but in my city we do have Five Guys. I have never eaten it and have no ambition to. Recently we also has an In-n-Out ripoff chain called Cali burger I think open up. I will never understand the hype. It's just a burger. They are all the same.

>whataburger is the most disgusting thing ive ever had.
>not liking grease
>wtf

I wouldn't know about In-and-Out, the nearest one is 600 miles away.

i had five guys and was pretty disappointed 2bh, its just like a moderately better wendy's burger for double the price.

don't live in cali, but i'd love to try in and out

If you ever do, get your burger animal style. It's a whole lot better than their normal burger configuration.

>They are all the same
YOU FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK

>tfw have had whataburger all my life and I'm starting to get really tired of it

Steak n shake > The rest

how much does 5 guys cost?
In n out is better than mcdicks, but it costs more, than the value menu. mcdicks is a complete ripoff in quality and price in anything but the value menu.

The whopper with cheese beats all of these.

In and out fries suck! You have to drown them in their secret sauce and eat them with a fork to be good.

No it isn't. It's a well marketed burger, sure, but it tastes subpar.

they have dogshit fries, instantly makes it 6/10

Went to Five Guys for the first time on Sunday. The food was okay, pretty good burger and the fries were good. Free peanuts, if that adds anything?
What stunned me was the prices. What the actual fuck? I could have a quality meal in a real restaurant for the price of this average fast food crap.
I'm confused... why do people go back a second time? Literally spent $15 for a smallish burger and fries.

FG is about 1.5 times the price of In & Out
two distinctly different burger places though

do any FG have a drive-through?

blacks seem to like FG a bit more. they probably think it's classy because it's kinda expensive

i think In & Out is an overall better experience. it's better fast food. FG is somewhere in between fastfood and something slightly better. that's what it seems like they're trying to pull off anyway

In & Out has better fries too

in n out
>cheap
>great for the price
>fries are a hit or miss (I hate em unless cooked light)
>drive thru that can be packed at peak hours

five guys
>expensive
>food doesn't taste like it should for the price
>good fries but expensive
>no drive thru

went to whataburger on a road trip and it wasn't bad. The bun definitely sucked. Still want to go to shake shack. no bully pls

I've never seen a person with as shitty of an opinion on fries as you.

just smother em in that weird seasoning they got on the side

makes em tolerable when you shove entire fistfuls of them in your mouth

>good burger
>American cheese

pick one and only one

The only thing I know about Five Guys is that it's about the number required to get OP's mom off.

I've had Whataburger and F5 before (never been to the west coast) but those two don't really compare to the miwestern promise land known as Culvers. Only thing that sucks there is their tea.

>that avocado bacon burger

All burgers are fast food burgers

Quit pretending

There is definitely a difference between a McDs burger and a burger at a casual sit in restaurant.