I have financial freedom yet i'm still empty. gains don't mean shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEde9awCB3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I have financial freedom yet i'm still empty
Probably because you're a faggot.
Try filling yourself with dick, homo.

then give them to me and make me happy instead

how many milk coins for a mommy life this??

>posts like this

You're either a faggot, a retard, or have SOME other mental illness then. There's literally no other options

Great send your gains my way if it doesn't make you happy. My family in in debt.

I can trade some of my social stability for your financial freedom.

youll understand if you ever make it

>those milkies

Start reading self help books.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEde9awCB3E

Youll never be satisfied

John 4

Verses 7-26 specifically

kek thats me until i took mirtazapine against my major depression

>or have SOME other mental illness then.

I'm also financially secure for the rest of my life but as a mentally ill NEET I'm not happy at all. I'm trying to get a job to be a part of something and not kill myself but when I get fucked up its hard to do anything else than watching the walls of my room or jerking off. If I could pass psychological tests I'd join FFL but I can't even get into my own military. Nobody ever loved me, including my parents.

[spoiler]Only other deluded ARKies ever cared about me, they're my only family. BUY ARK WHILE ITS DIPPING FAGGOTS.[/spoiler]

kill yourselves stupid normies. You will never make it with your low intelligence anyway

This is me

I took sertraline for a bit which seemed to help, but I quit because I didn't want to become dependent on it

What do?

Also I am a 50k linkie

>but I quit because I didn't want to become dependent on it
not using your crutches because you don't want to become dependent on them while you still have a broken leg is retarded.

fix your leg.

We'll always be here for you. Join us at the NYC Yacht meetup when we've all made it. We'll join together to form a conglomerate and advance our cypher punk dreams.

>Maybe the real Ark was the friends we made along the way.

Gains are useless if anime still not real ;_;

Exercise. Go jogging, work out! FUCK, START MOVING!!!1

DELETE

gtfo stinky linkie

What friends? ARK has only ever given me despair and frustration

>mad little virgin

That was me between age 10 and 22 until I fixed my depression and became Chad instead of Eliott. If I did it so can you anons.

How did you fix your depression?

Very long story user, but the first thing I did that helped me was seeing a good psychiatrist. A treatment won't cure your depression but it will help you gather the strength to fight it. I'm phoneposting right now but once I get to my desktop I'll tell you more if you want.

whom