Why are Evola and Nietzsche two of the most profound thinkers of the modern age?

Why are Evola and Nietzsche two of the most profound thinkers of the modern age?
I've yet to read anything by other literary philosophers that even begins to scratch the surface of what these two men have accomplished.

you bastard

>/cum/
literally the worst general
who /brit/ here

fuck off limey

Snitches get stitches

Was it a Canadian

Oh, trust me. You're not smart.

You're just some random hick that was bright enough to browse some wikipedia articles and spout whatever shit you read ad nauseam.

Evola was a traditionalist and very interested in western esotericism
Fascists loved his work too but he wasn't actually fascist himself so that would be why leftists hate him

I've read a couple of his books and its actually pretty interesting to read

Hello is this were the shitposting is??? :DDDDDDDDD

You should go to dentist, retard.
Your teeth really makes me puke.

not an argument

You've just made a series of baseless assumptions, none of which reflect reality

>he bought a book for his shitpost
that's dedication

>can't screenshot
>is a Mugifag
And all is revealed

The point of the pic was the book you moron
He's read Evola

>Mugi-fag
Are you nigger?

I'm not a Veeky Forums regular.
You're that histrionic Virginian, and you do like to spout lots of stupid shit.
>I am reality
>Its not gay if you don't recognize homosexuality as a real thing
etc
You also tend to adopt different personas.

How can book read him?

>mugifag

>there's only one Virginian on Veeky Forums
take your meds

>hiding in a foreign board to talk shit without a flag

Some real bitch shit here

$50 says you're a leaf

>thinks he's smart because he owns a book
>spends his free time trying to troll people on a mongolian hat collecting forum

I'm sure you're quite the intellectual, friendo.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Yeah the propertian who quotes him does have interesting ideas when I can actually understand what he's saying. Probably the reason why it's taken until now for me to actually look up Evola. The last time I tried to read something he recommended my eyes just glazed from the word salad used. Looks like Evola's work is actually intelligible.

At any rate. I called him out simply because he's a fake and I dislike fake things.

I have never claimed to be an intellectual

I've simply said that the rest of you aren't either

Yes?

I've read lots of books, seen lots of anime, and I maintain the ability to change my views whenever I see fit

Also, there are at least three regular Virginia flags

At the very least, there are no chicanos here.

Evola really wasn't though 2bh f4m. A lot of babble and a little substance, almost everything he said that was worth reading was said earlier and more eloquently by Nietzsche.

t. pseudo intellectual

Just saying there is a reason that Evola is not taken seriously by anyone except Duginites and other 'neo-reactionaries'.

Good morning /cum/
Good night /asean/

>annexed /asean/
>invading Veeky Forums

Is the /cum/ empire happening?

They aren't tbqh famiglia. Both of their philosophies were dead ends with very little application to anything of true substance.

Kant was the most profound thinker of the modern age. Read the Critique of Pure Reason (if you can) and be connected to the entire Analytic tradition

I'll /cum/ in you famalam

I'm not big on modern philosophy but I though thought Kant was continental, and had nothing at all to do with analytic. Am I wrong?

/cum/ pride world wide

Be careful on the journey home; new thread
Yes. We're expanding our hegemony

/asean/ needs /cum/ coz /china/

I came from Int.....

He copied off of max stirner...end of discussion...

>this thread

If you've enjoyed this free trial of the autism and cancer of an /int/ regional general, you are cordially invited to visit us over at /cum/ - Canada, USA, Mexico!

>Nietzsche and Evola
>most profound

what did he mean by this

Irrevocably not so.
Rather, Kant had a dim vision that can only be applied very circumstantially, whereas, while limited, the two in OP had philosophies that could be applied anywhere within the spectrum of their subjects.

>be australian
>raid Veeky Forums
Bunch of poofters they are

>tfw no qt gf