>each ven backed by 1oz of gold
>pertnership with trump, putin and jesus confirmed
>insider here. i could het in trouble for this but ven is gonna pump soon
>working together with IMF SWIFT EU and the FED
>every coutry but yours is already using it
>makes you lose virginity to cute asian girlfriend
>makes anime real
>solid dev team

To he honest this is a quite important lesson: do not waste time trying to sell to people not in the target group. Just one or two quick qualifying questions at the start of conversation can weed them out and make sure you spend you attention on actual buyers. You still need to work on those question thou, often clients do not know about the specific product so ask them about the need product fulfills.

The fact that you mentioned link along with internet and blockchain made me feel warm inside

Tell me are you happy where you are financially?
off cause your not, you browse /biz for fuck sake.
Now what if I told you there was a coin on the market with the sake upscale potential as bitcoin. It has just come across my desk and it is by far the best thing I have come across in a while. Your profits on a measly 1000 dollar investment could be upwards of 100,000 dollars.

no whitepaper
$500 nfc sticker printer

>this chink company is trying to make biz rich on the expanse of huge enterprises by marketing it to us before them.

>makes anime real
ok, this seals the deal

>has whitepaper
>Told the truth about Vitalik being an advisor
>Real actual partnerships
>Don't manipulate their own coin
>Sunny Lu is a very nice kind guy, especially if you meet him in person at a random place like a restaurant or Louis Vuitton shop
>Sunny Lu has never been accused of rape in his entire life. Moreover, he's still a virgin

Vechain is planning on being a customer solution too if you haven't realized, making it an ICO is probably the best PR thing you can do for a company. And it looks like it succeeded, as Vechain is a pretty well known name nowadays compared to two months ago.

>Sunny Lu has never been accused of rape in his entire life. Moreover, he's still a virgin
It's about time that he starts to work on that.

kek'd

MOAR