Ice cream, gelato, sorbet, sherbert, shaved ice, froyo, frozen custard -- which one do you like most?

Ice cream, gelato, sorbet, sherbert, shaved ice, froyo, frozen custard -- which one do you like most?

Frozen custard, egg yolks add that extra richness and creaminess.

Sorbet is god tier

Gelato and sorbet, depending on the flavor and the mood - and it's "shave ice", not "shaved ice", you dunce.

Fucking shaved ice motherfuckers.

Technically its sno-ball or bust. Fuck Hawaiian ice, fuck snow cones, fuck all that crunchy ice shit. You haven't lived till you've had ice shaved at the sub millimeter level - new Orleans sno-ball style.

>shave ice
>crunchy

You what now?

uh, no

asian snow shave ice is much more delicious than that bullshit

ice cream

Pump your brakes weeboooo faggot. Ain't no one ever seen a niptastic version of pinacolada (with rum) and orange cream.

Adding a bit of milk or cream does give suno a very fine shave since the ice crystals become slightly more stable, but properly adjusted sub milimeter cutting blades will provide the same texture in straight water ice while allowing for more flavor combinations.

>condensed milk and kiwi

Oh god I hope you are kidding.

My mom hated this shit. It made such a huge mess and it never worked right. Fuck if I didn't love dragging it out though.

Reminder that this is a sno-ball thread now.

What the fuck is the difference between ice cream and gelato?

My mom is Italian and I've been to Italy dozens of times and have eaten both hundreds of times and I don't get it.

There is no difference in some countries, other countries regulate the density of the final product (air content) or amount of fat.

They are made the same way and have the same ingredients in all cases. It is just a matter of how long it is churned and what speed, how much air is mixed in, what temp it is frozen at and how quickly will affect the size of ice crystals.

Reminder that yall postin in a sno-ball thread.

Gelato is literally just the Italian term for ice cream, I don't think there's really supposed to be a difference.

You're an idiot.

That's an excellent argument. All of your points are sound and well researched. I especially loved the citations so that we could independently verify your groundbreaking claims.

>sound and well researched

To be fair, you're the one who's making claims about gelato - which you've clearly never had - without taking two seconds to google whether or not it's actually different from ice cream (pro-tip: it is).

I actually posted earlier in the thread about government food regulations making the two different. In my other post that you replied to, was just pointing out that your name calling was as effective as a retard humping a door knob.

Gonna have to go with a tiger's blood snowball with condensed milk held by a black girl with cute nails.

fuck yeah!

Yall little bitches arguing over triflin gelato bullshit in a sno-ball thread! Yall birches dont even know what that shit is.

>snoball

Once again, it's called shave ice, dum dums.

>no mention of chocolate wooder ice with vanilla ice cream
>no mention of wooder ice at all
>plenty of posts of shitty ice covered in syrup

I've lost all faith in Veeky Forums

Where can I get a good snowball? And can I do it at home without a snoopy machine?

How does flavor aid fit in?

Shaved Ice or, retardedly, "shave ice" as you keep saying it, can be shave(d) at any thickness. Tho unregulated thickness can mean it is shaved thick and shitty.

On the other hand, new Orleans style sno-balls can only be shaved insanely finely. If a purveyor of sno-balls markets their product as a sno-ball and shaves it thick, the consumers will Stab him with knives until he dies and no longer makes shitty sno-balls.

Meanwhile, sno cones aren't even shaved from large blocks of ice. They are basically shaved/chipped from ice cubes. And other so-called "shave ice" is shave(d) so thick its crunchy as shit.

The reason we are saying sno-ball is that it is far superior to the other shave(n) ice products.

>shave ice
>crunchy

The fuck are you even on about? Your sno-balls are nothing special, and aren't even the original. You really need to get out more.

That looks more like some unusual primordial sea creature than it looks like a plate of delicious shaved ice.

If I happen to buy a nice not too sweet ice cream without anything like vanilla, I usually pour a teaspoon of fresh honey in really thin strands on it, which are frozen instantly, resulting in flowery caramel-like crunchy top. Store-bought honey will not work I think.