Ok ripple faggots, explain to me why Ripple wouldn't want to keep the price of XRP down...

Ok ripple faggots, explain to me why Ripple wouldn't want to keep the price of XRP down. It's in their best interest to keep the price of their token low to incur lower fees for their customers. And dare I say banks want as little fee as possible.

The reason why banks would use ripple in the first place is speed AND LOWER FEES.

Other urls found in this thread:

galgitron.net/
imgur.com/a/Wbf7N
imgur.com/a/PvTef
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E1AcLBd_ykemoDAPwZsbl5f2wyrS7RhlAt94CrHXTAg/edit?pli=1#gid=0
xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/validators
ripple.com/build/freeze/
xrpchat.com/topic/9427-david-schwartz‏-comments-on-how-higher-xrp-price-would-help-ripple/
ripple.com/build/transaction-cost/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember, Ripple owns 60% of the tokens. They can manipulate the price of XRP by dumping some of their holdings.

>It's in their best interest to keep the price of their token low to incur lower fees for their customers.
No, they want the price of XRP as high as possible in sat value to acquire as much BTC in exchange for magic beans as possible.

Explain faggot.

>faggot
Wow rude. And I was only trying to help.

I can not even fathom how it must be being this uneducated and pathetic.

Jesus, I was only joking.

Explain, ripple faggot.

Hahahaha, you must be from reddit right? lel

$20 EOY Right?

Oh, $100 EOY XRP

lol

Market cap, not even once.

galgitron.net/

It's not worth explaining - you obviously know nothing about this coin. Not a single bit. DYOR, make some educated attempts and then make up your mind.

XRP / xRapid Diagram
imgur.com/a/Wbf7N

XRP Compared to other Crypto
imgur.com/a/PvTef

Companies Using XRP:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E1AcLBd_ykemoDAPwZsbl5f2wyrS7RhlAt94CrHXTAg/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Facts:
XRP is blockchain technology.
XRP is not centralized, anyone can run validator server: xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/validators
XRP price is not fixed by anyone not even banks or Ripple Co.
XRP is a coin used to transport value over the Internet, specifically over the blockchain network, same as any other coin.
There is a limited amount of XRP amount premined around 100B.
In order for the banks to use XRP, fast payments with literary 0 costs they will need to purchase XRP for their reserves from Ripple Co at market price.

XRP diagram explained:
The orange box is a xRapid software that automates exchange of fiat to XRP a current exchange rate.
Whenever customer wants to send fiat, bank takes this fiat and exchanges it for XRP at current exchange rate,
XRP is sent over the blockchain to destination, at destination XRP amount is converted back to fiat.
All of this takes less than 3 seconds.

But muh jew coin:
Remember you are here to make money not for the moral that banks are evil, you are on Veeky Forums not /pol/.
If you think banks will go away anytime soon you are delusional retard.

But muh it's not moving:
XRP has gone up 30,000% last year, what do you mean is is not moving?!

But muh Ripple Co. can freeze your coins:
XRP CAN'T BE FROZEN BY ANYONE. Only IOUs/tokens can be frozen by the issuer. ripple.com/build/freeze/

But muh we have Visa/Nostro:
No, VISA is slow. If I pay you with Visa then you won't receive the funds for at least 3 days. With XRP you will receive the funds in 3 seconds.

This is the only coin that's changing the industry right now,
all others live on hype.

Lol ok, I'll take that as a "I don't know anything, can't explain anything" then.

That doesn't answer my question though.

There is no meme currently in existence that can accurately depict your stupidity.

Lol ok

Keep wasting your time faggot

Until you answer my question, I won't be investing in your XRP crap. I'm sure others feel the same.

The way I see it, XRP is begging for my attention right now.

Lel, keep hodling your bags.

xrpchat.com/topic/9427-david-schwartz‏-comments-on-how-higher-xrp-price-would-help-ripple/

/thread

ripple.com/build/transaction-cost/

What he's trying to say is that Ripple hired 200 of the best programmers, cryptographers, and project managers in the industry, set up offices all around the world, made a cryptocurrency that settles in 3 seconds at a cost of less than 1/100th of a penny, made it compliant with all financial laws and regulations, spent several years testing and improving it with over 100 banks, just so they could corner the market on a cryptocurrency that settles in 20 minutes at a cost of several dollars and is controlled by Chinese miners.

Learn more here: rppl.info

Just bought 100k

Transaction Cost
To protect the XRP Ledger from being disrupted by spam and denial-of-service attacks, each transaction must destroy a small amount of XRP. This transaction cost is designed to increase along with the load on the network, making it very expensive to deliberately or inadvertently overload the network.

Changing the Transaction Cost
The XRP Ledger has a mechanism for changing the minimum transaction cost to account for long-term changes in the value of XRP. Any changes have to be approved by the consensus process. See Fee Voting for more information.

incorporated into pasta

See: for google spreadsheet comprehensive list

OP got rekt beyond belief. I doubt he will ever recover from this.