All in and be rich in 1 year

All in and be rich in 1 year

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/INTCHAIN/status/968078434470543360
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that the Martian promised a x10 by mid February (currently back to original price when this was first shilled)

Yeah I know, fuck this guy
This is still a very promising project and if you do your research you know why.

I did my own research and concluded it was a chink scamcoin.

Red dildo will turn green again!

Martian promised $2 in Feb. And then all in shipchain. Wtf happened? Will we ever reach $2 by end of 2018? I’m thinking about selling right now since I’m pretty much at the tipping point before a lose a sht ton of money

Fine, you will regret it.

Yes.

The team is really lacking in communication which is what concerns me. There has been no new updates since end of January

No new updates?
twitter.com/INTCHAIN/status/968078434470543360

Yeah, no I won't.

I got in at .2 and im not selling.There is no reason for this coin to start going up yet. Its at the speculation point and i think its a really promosing project. It will start going up when it hit western exchanges and more news will come out.
there has been updates for like 2 days ago. There is no need o start marketing a unfinished product. They already have money so they will start their marketing when they are closer to their goals

Ha, no thanks. I don't like the taste of broken dreams so I'll be staying diversified and putting my IOT chips on CPChain, thankyaverymuch.

I’m not talking about a newsletter. I already know they are making routers with a big company. I’m talking about new pictures, new videos, new media representation, new office picture, promo video, anything at this point. Not something written on a fucking Wordpress. I’m not asking for them to confirm their huawei partnerships but at least have some media ready. There’s a reason why it dropped from 1 dollar to its price now. People are upset with the way they have been communicating and it’s been showing as everyone’s dumping hard . Being honest im not comfy with this but I’m holding still

give me one reason why they should start shilling their unfinished product. The price doesnt matter at a early stage like this. If they wanted to scam they would shill hard but they use their time finishing their product instead.

They don’t even give a time estimation... mainnet launch is coming up they need to hype up the mainnet to draw in the crowd like wanchain and icon. I’m just saying they could do better with marketing

They arent doing any marketing at all

apart from all the empty promises (and lies).
What did they DELIVER?

NOTHING
Stop shilling this shit, investing in this wouldve been the single worst financial decision for february you fucktards make people lose money.

>b-bu-but he was absolutely sure..

chinese link

Hey OP here. They don't Care about Marketing, they want to Finish their Product First, which is also better long Term.
They will be at Tokensky in Seoul, Take a look at it.
Tokensky.net

1/2

2/2

Information is out there.
No point in discussion with the fudders, all of them bought the top and sold at a loss.

The BTC crash delayed Int's grow but it's not over. This team of academics have too much at stake to fail

Team increases circulating supply out of the blue... as soon as they did that I got out (with 50% profit). Will never come back, no matter what they do and promise and how good their project is.
Increasing circulating supply without even a proper justification would kill you in any minimally rational market.
This project should be dead already!

This did not happen lol
Circulating supply is and has always been 250M.

compare pic to:
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a