What is the most you've ate in one sitting?

What is the most you've ate in one sitting?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.st-martin-belleville.com/tourism/!/fiche/la-bouitte-3-star-michelin-restaurant-214829
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably 13 or 14 McDonald's cheeseburgers.

12 nuclear wings washed down with a gallon of milk

>12
Bitch pleS 25 here.

for what purpose

Last night I ate 2 rolls, 6 nigiri and a chicken katsu, in addition to some pieces from other peoples plates, 48oz of beer and a tiny cup of sake.

Cheap and taste good until about number 5

A 55 piece sushi party tray. Couldn't eat the next there meals.

On another day, 40 wings, never did that again.

so you ate 9 more

>2 for $4 big macs
>order 10 big macs

could only eat 8 with 3 beers. snacked down the other 2 a few hours later. then i took a nap.

Why did you keep eating if it stopped tasting good?

The other day I ate a Subway tuna sandwich, then another huge sandwich at some cafeteria, then a plate of spicy octopus at a Korean restaurant. Not sure if it's the most I've ever eaten, but it had been a very long time since I felt so goddamn full.
I usually eat a shitton of meat and potato salad at BBQs, to the point I feel sick, so there's that.

large pizza from domino's, thing of their cheesy bread, two liters of soda, and cinnamon sticks

large pizza from a good pizza place i cant remember the name of

really fucking good so i didnt want to waste it and ate the whole thing

>12
>not a casual afternoon snack

Didn't want good food going to waste.

Off the top of my head: large Dominos pizza, a bottle of pop (probably one of the 571ml ones), a box of their boneless wings, and one of those little lava cake desserts.

when i ate your mom's pussy

Easily 6000 calories of texas de brazil

what compelled you to buy 14 in the first place?

once ate 1kg of raw sammon with soy and wasabi cus it was on sale.

Cheap and taste good

I ate a whole large pizza once.

I ate a young goat in 2005

When I was a teen I used get stoned with my mates and then go to pizza hut all you can eat buffet. I think I ate 3 large pizzas and a few bowls of dessert one time.

This I've eaten my hardest as a stoned teenager.

The ungodly amounts of pizza and burgers I put away was frightening, and even when I was in fucking pain I'd keep eating.

1 large pizza

whole pizza, bag of chips, box of chocolates, 3 donuts
i used to eat like this 3 a week because i hated school but now im a fat piece of shit

8 slices of thin cheese pizza.

48 pieces of sushi + 8 rice balls + a pot of rice with chicken

I really like rice.

Of course you do.
:^)

A triple whopper, 4 litres of milk, large fries and a chicken royale with cheese.

I never get much in the way of munchies, usually 5-6 frozen hash browns is all I need.

w-what are you implying user

I've been a lifelong vegetarian since around the age of five or six when I stopped eating meat of any sort. But recently, over the course of this past summer, a friend of mine invited me for a free meal at the steakhouse she worked at. I swallowed my pride, and was convinced to try meat for the first time in pretty much ever. But I wasn't going to have one piece and call it quits, I was going to make it big.

Just to note, the place was a really nice brazilian steakhouse. One fee gets you as much of the many kinds of meat as you want. I started with a filet mingon, but after that, I remember very little of the names of what I ate, only their flavors, textures, consistencies, and more. Beef rib, lamb chops, I tried literally everything I could with a salmon steak on the side as well. Wait staff kept coming over to talk to my friend, as well as to see me eat meat for the first time.

When the dust cleared I'd eaten over five pounds of meat. Everyone assured me I'd be sick, but afterwards, I felt better than I ever have in my life. My muscles felt tight, coiled, strong. (Is this actually what it feels like to eat meat, or a placebo created by my own mind?) Even after all that though, I haven't touched it since, and don't really intend to again.

This was at the height of my depression. Gf dumped me and I lost my job.

I went to the store and bought 3 frozen rising crust pizzas, cake mix, cookie dough, can of frosting, a couple 2 liters of diet ginger ale, a few bags of doritos, and a can of cheese dip.

When I got home I made a pizza and ate some cookie dough and doritos/dip while it was cooking. When it was done I put another on. I ate the first pizza by the time the second was done. I then ate some frosting nd cake batter (minus the egg, just added water to the mix) then ate some of the second pizza.

Before the end of the day I ate most of what I bought.

I ate a double down before at KFC. I felt icky afterwards. I also remember eating a shit ton at one of those brazillian steakhouses

12 wings ? thats hardly a serving

veggie here. Anytime i eat meat i fart nonstop for 24 hours.

One we went to this parilla with my dad, aunt and cousin and my aunt ordered fried squid rings (wich is a very big serving) but my cousin made a scene because he wanted a grilled provoletta and an egg and potato tortilla instead so we ordered that too and they where running out of meat so I presumed them to order even tho they where arguing which they did and before the meat arrived we where all full but since we where the last to order and it wasn't enough for two portions we got like 70% more meat for free
We ate so fucking much that I fell asleep when I came back home having trouble breathing and I woke up fucking sick and pooped 6 big shits the next day, toilet clogging big

One time me and a friend of mine decided to go to one of those fancy expensive buffets. We had no idea where to go so we just found one at a hotel.

We thought it'd be around the ballpark of 120-150 dollars so we tried to eat that much to get our moneys worth. We each ate about 7 plate fulls of food and 3 plates worth of dessert. It was painful afterwards, like we literally couldn't move afterwards for half an hour. Best part was when the check came it turned out it only cost $30.

Battered deep fried dead Texan sandwich with a full order of fries, a Blvd beer and a shot of pappy. Swagger was a neat place. I felt so sick afterwards.
I ordered this but deep fried. They were very flexible with the menu.

Your mom's ass

Kek.

Today at the Iowa State Fair I ate 3 feet of corn dog, a lamb burger, and 12 mini cider donuts. Pic related

Two eggs, two patties, two cheese sandwiches, another piece of cheese, bacon, and if was battered and deep fried.

Two and a half sheet cakes.

Your mum's meaty roast beef, faggot.

with a gallon of milk

2 whole chickens

>ketchup
absolutely disgusting

Probably a whole dennys double cheeseburger, couldn't finish the fries.

Tfw tiny

24oz Bone-In Ribeye
Loaded Baked Potato
Caesar Salad
1/2 Grilled shrimp and calamari app
1/2 blueberry cheesecake
3 22oz draft Yuenglings

"sitting" I guess since it was all drive through. One day I got pretty high and was driving around. At the time I loved double cheeseburgers. Got a couple every time I went out.

I decided to test everyones double cheeseburgers.

I got 2 from mcdonalds as a base, the best around no doubt. Then I got 2 from wendys, 2 from BK, 2 from hardees (this was before they pushed the thickburger line), then got 2 more from the other mcdonalds across town.

I was sick of double cheeseburgers and got a double quarter pounder to get the taste out of my mouth.

Got home and mom was setting dinner on the table. Felt like I was going to explode all night,.

I got one through the drive through once and stopped at the park to eat it. Then I realized they didn't give me any napkins. Annoying as hell, drove home with my elbows

I used to regularly gorge myself on a a 2 entree box like pic related at china express with a sweet and sour chicken, honey chicken, a huge fucking pile of low mien, an egg roll and a chicken stick. It was easily over 3000 calories and I felt like a darted rhino when I was done. I cannot stress enough how much they packed in this motherfucking Styrofoam box. It could easy fill 2 people. I would get it once a week. I was such a good customer they let me leave without paying once when I forgot. Really cute Chinese kids running it too.

9 chicken soft tacos, 9 breakfast burritos, and a Double Del Cheeseburger from Del Taco my freshman year of college.

Unsurprisingly, I gained 50 lbs that year. I learned my lesson though, not a fatass all in all.

>Just to note, the place was a really nice brazilian steakhouse

Texas de Brazil is just another steakhouse, pleb

incredibly stoned at cracker barrel. ordered chicken n dumplings platter (comes with 3 sides). ordered an extra side of dumplings, mashed potatoes and fried okra with ranch. kitchen accidentally put extra dumplings on my plate AND on the side. ate every bite of that, ordered dessert to split with friend and ate more than half of it to myself

i went on a date with a girl and took her to mcdonalds and i ate 7 big macs to impress her

*you've eaten

Probably the last time I went to Fogo de Chao and only because I didn't want to look like a faggot.

I consistently eat whole pizzas form little ceasers like 2-3 times a month, one time I got 20 nuggets form burger King and made them a topping on the pizza. But I'm sure I ate more at one point but thats what I'm most ashamed of eating

Just got back from China, and let me tell you Chinese hotpot buffets are no fucking joke.

I sat down with four of my friends and we actually sat and ate for two hours straight hardly taking any breaks. I probably consumed at least one and a half watermelons, four pounds of pork, four pounds of beef, a pound of duck intestines and a pound of squid tentacles, as well as four whole squid. Not to mention the endless dumplings the chefs jokingly kept bringing to our table. They just made it easier for us to chain-consume.

I honestly believe we reached maximum efficiency, where we were consuming food at the same rate our stomachs were emptying into our intestines. On that day, I became a wonder of humanity, and on the next day I took the biggest shit of my entire life.

Well, was she impressed, user?

she took a few pictures of me while i was doing it but she never contacted me afterwards so i don't know

>What is the most you've ate in one sitting?

Years ago (Like, a decade, so details are fading) I was at a maybe ten-course meal at this place:

en.st-martin-belleville.com/tourism/!/fiche/la-bouitte-3-star-michelin-restaurant-214829

>Chinese "pork"
>Chinese "beef"
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

The OP says IN ONE SITTING you stupid fucking cunt.

at a highschool cookout i ate like 6 cheeseburgers and 5 hotdogs

3 large cheese pizzas with 1 1/2 gallons of whole milk.

this is an effective way to assert yourself as the alpha male of your school

I overeat so often I honestly don't know what the largest amount I've ever eaten was.
Last night I had a 3/4 pound Juicy Lucy, 2 bratwurst, a heavy beer, and a few servings of chopped potatoes.
But that's definitely not the most.
Really it doesn't rank very high on the list. I think I'm a glutton.