That feel when you shorted at x25 and you see this

That feel when you shorted at x25 and you see this

Shorting should be banned until 15tr mrc. Otherwise you are just killing the market for personal gain, limiting your longterm income possibilities.

Grandpa, get back to your stocks, you'll never become a crypto god

that's not true. shorting neutralizes idiotic wishful thinking and denial of reality

>shorted
Why?

To make money brainlet

Well if that's the case you fucked up...

Ooooh ultra mega Satan advises you to close it out

Why are there so many delusional people in this market and on this board? The endless amount of bullruns has brought the stupidest of the degenerate gamblers to us.
>why short?
>ban shorting
>Post your short position
Go back to r*ddit. If you can't understand that the market isn't one collective hivemind, you will never be successful in anything but a bull market. The second things don't rebound for you, you will lose everything.

Brainlet here. If you shorted, isn't a big drop a good thing?

> kek

Yes he is implying “that feel” is a good one not a bad one since he has a short position with the market tanking.

Shorting and longing even with TA just feels like a coin toss.

What indicators do you guys use?

kek

OK. So used to bad feels here.

I play an episode of X-Files, whenever Scully is denial I short, whenever Mulder is raging on about his conspiracies I long. 100% profits since last year.

If people are in it for the long term why do they feel so frustrated when someone puts some money down on short term movements?

Because they want a never ending pumping ponzi where they can unload their bags at the absolute peak.

I don't understand. How did I fuck up by making money? Should I have lost money?

>Absolute state of Veeky Forums

I'm sorry good job...wrong post..

Price action, EMA and Fisher Transform. No positions right now, shorted LTC before.

pretty sure you can short stocks too

there is no reason to short. you can make the price dip by taking proift and reenetering lower. shorters are just greedy.

When the market trends downwards the short becomes the money maker. What you're describing is the bull market tard mentality.

>that feel when you didn't go 100x

Glad I didn't. Would've been liquidated in one of the wild swings. I'm doing mid-longterm trading.

sage

reason? shit topic that adds nothing to the board

kys

Just like the 50 others that get posted here daily. Only 1% of all threads in a day actually contribute.

How do you decide how to close when you're running good lads? This is what I find harder and I'm not disciplined enough to stay on target if I think there's a shot.

Check the indicators