another chainlink thread? ffs

bc memes, duh

link is fucking key to smartcontract

dyor and kys

100-200$ eoy.

Based on TA and tech

$1000 is a meme.

$34 - cap this

We won’t but 100$ is very likely. I atleast advice everyone to don’t start selling before 50$. Or you will feel like the idiots who sold ETH at 200$ last July.

checked, kek'd

100$ is likely by december?

basically a 100x....

0 or 100

there is no "middle" price by link.

Who knows? Maybe because Ethereum has hovered around $1,000 before?

Are you saying ETH is overvalued?

LINK is being shilled left right and center, and being called a memecoin almost in the same frequency.

Wasn't ETH a memecoin for like, all of 2016?

I literally remember a $40 eth coin being overvalued..

It won’t be the first to do a 100x or more in a year, also won’t be the last. It only did 6x usd value since ico ant 2x ETH value. If you understand the tech and it’s potential market, you understand that this atleast belongs in top 10. So in today’s market means an 20x. And since alts mostly dipped 60%, even if we only get back to January levels this means 60x. So if you think about it 100x is not so crazy at all. And if we get hyped I am healthy market 100$ is an easy reach.

This.

Plus, once the potential is realized it won't be so much random normies buying but institutional investors buying up large chunks.

Who will sell? at first, when bitcoin begun it's cratering link was the only coin that maintained its value.

Nobody was selling.

In a free market the price will rise until people are willing to sell.

CAN'T WAIT:

It's a joke. I'm actually hoping for $30. That would be insane.

We won't, I'm hoping for 10$ which is pretty realistic, but nonetheless amazing

What if there's no supply?

50 cents, tbqh.

In a free market there is always supply. It will come with a price increase. This is another reason price is going to explode. I hold quite a few link. I will sell 10% at $20 another 10% at $30 etc.

If no one is willing to sell price will go up until they are willing. supply and deman

OP, this user is correct:
chekt fellow marine- $1000 eoy, $10k by 2020

$80 EOY

This is the most honest response you'll get. No FUD, No shilling. Just straight up reality.

$8

100x aren't very uncommon in crypto

Honestly we will see $8 by June

I'm looking at somewhere around $5000 actually