Can I put weed on my pizza and make it a pizza that will get me high pretty good

Can I put weed on my pizza and make it a pizza that will get me high pretty good

Other urls found in this thread:

4chandata.org/q/Where-are-4chans-servers-located-a181747
Veeky
iplocation.net/
geobytes.com/IpLocator/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. In Cambodia, it's called Happy Pizza. The cannabinoids will bind with the fats in the cheese, making them bio-available. You can add some olive oil, too; it will only help.

No. You're not allowed to do that.

Thanks

Wow

5 minutes before a homemade pizza looks done, add in grinded bud over the top and then layer cheese on it. set temperature to 325 F and finish it for the last 5 minutes.

*ground

Best bet would be to make weed oil and mix it on the dough

>bio-available

I don't have any weed though or a grinder is there something I could use instead of weeb

A weed oil garlic dipping sauce sounds pretty D E N K to me

autocorrect

>eat weed pizza
>get high
>crave some pizza
>realize you already ate the pizza
Genius

of course
but you should make pesto pizza because the grassy flavor meshes well with that

This is actually a great idea, since the increased oil content in pesto compared to tomato sauce will increase cannabinoid absorption.

DUDE

This isn't bad advice
Decarb your weed then pressure cook it in olive oil
Use the olive oil as normal on the pizza
I'm not so keen on weed but I'll do this two or three times a year and it's a nice way to explore a different feeling on a lazy Saturday

Don't think this would work, or at least not very effective.

If you want to eat weed you have to decarb it in the oven first, put it in on lowest setting for half an hour until it's slightly brown, then you can put that on pizza

You filthy junkie addict

Rosemary

Is this you?

Guys im trying stop smoking plz stop

putting ground up weed on food is disgusting. extract the THC into olive oil then mix with pesto.

Fried weed stinks and will make your food taste awful. Talk about acquired taste...

No

I got a happy pizza when I visited Cambodia, but don't remember exactly how they did it. There definitely wasn't just bud sprinkled right on top, or if there was it was ground really fine.

One of the waiters sold me a fat joint in the middle of eating that turned out to be straight oregano, but it was only like 50 cents, and the pizza got me to a pretty good place so I didn't really care. Went and got a foot massage afterwards; wasn't anywhere as good as Thailand. Still regret not buying a happy pizza t-shirt.

I was on Koh Samui and went into a bar in a remote Alleyway. I just wanted a beer and the owner asked if I wanted to smoke up with him. He produced a fat joint and lit up. So we smoked that joint I remember it was fairly strong and not too shabby. So it was just us 2 when suddenly a military Cop pulled up and walked Straight and Ernest to us up. I had visions of rotting in a Thai jail when the owner tossed him a 5kg Bundle of weed. He Cop sniffed it and drive off.

The Thai was grinning from one ear to the other. Later that evening I went and got a foot and cock rub at a Massage place and came back for one more beer and weed. For the longest time it was just us 2 in the bar when suddenly a lot of Locals came in 10-15 men and women. So we were drinking and getting high all together. I was the only white person there. Even later at 4 or so 3 frenchmen came and started a fight with one or the Locals so they got all jumped by the Rest and besten to a pulp

Thais are crazy man. I go back every year just to hang out with my friend.

The happy chemicals in the buds can be "activated" to THC Delta 9 at 240F/115C, and extracted into non polar solvents like fat, cheese, or butter. However, the plant parts themselves taste like ass. Just buy premade edibles, you won't extract it as efficiently yourself.

grind up some weed and snort it while you eat the pizza. it will lend a spicy green note to the flavor of the sauce and you'll benefit from a strong onset of THC through the capillaries in your nose as well as being able to reply to this post with weed are bad or your mom will die in her sleep.

>it's a cu/ck/s don't know about cannabutter or the process that goes into making edibles episode

You can't just sprinkle bud onto something and eat it. But yes, look up the process for making cannabutter, or look up edible/cannabis recipes.

It's called decarbing and It's THCA. Not just THC.

WEED

Sounds legit, that whole country is run by the Russian mob.

Is the weedban on Veeky Forums lifted with Colorado?

You need fats to dissolve the resins. I'd use butter, dissolve the stuff in it on low heat, filter out any fibers, and put it in the dough. Any grease you put on top will drip off.

Weed is illegal in Japan

Naked thighs and alcohol are illegal in Saudi Arabia, what's your point?

Nothing.
Just wanted to get a reference to Japan in. This is Veeky Forums after all.

Oregano and paprika is pretty good

This is a Japanese website

LMAO DUDE if you put weed on a pizza it would give you super munchies but you would have no pizza left!

lol weed is the best1

No, it's an American website that was bought by a Japanese person.

Under your logic, my Dodge would become a Canadian car if I sold it to my neighbor from Canada.

Yeah but it's a website dedicated to Japanese stuff. This board should only be about Japanese food or food featured in anime.
日本永遠に

>american
>owned by the japanese
>most servers are not in america
>most posters are not american

Veeky Forums is hosted on servers in the USA.

Don't you have some women to harass on Twitter in the name of Donald Trump, you fucking disgusting nerd?

Prove it.

4chandata.org/q/Where-are-4chans-servers-located-a181747

>2012

That's the most recent information. Unless you can prove it's changed, that's the truth.

Sorry, but things were completely different back then. Old management and ownership, old staff, old userbase.

That's not how proof works. Unless you can come up with some kind written information that says the Veeky Forums servers were moved from California to some location outside of the USA, that claim is just conjecture, and this blog post: Veeky Forums.org/news?all#106 is the most recent information we have to go off of.

I'm not sure you really "get" how proving things works.

prove it

That is how proof works. We're talking about today, you're giving proof for a time when the cause of our disagreement didn't even exist yet.

All prior documented information is to be assumed true until newer, conflicting information is brought forth.

You argue illogically, as a woman does.

Not when the situation we're talking about didn't even exist back then. Nobody is disagreeing Veeky Forums used to be american years ago, so there's no point in you trying to prove that.

Just tracert the servers you stupid faggots.
Bloody hell.

Phone people don't know what that is.

You don't understand at all, user, baka desu

>go to iplocation.net/
>type in Veeky Forums.org
>get the results in pic related
>see that Veeky Forums is in America

That's not all the servers though.

The primary server that Veeky Forums is hosted on is in West Allis, Wisconsin. There are no authorised mirrors.
Faggots, all of you.

these are

>WIfag tries desperately to make Wisconsin seem relevant once again
[citation needed]

The fact that the IP address begins with 104 should give a bit of a clue, Genius.

>geobytes.com/IpLocator/
Here's your citation, dipshit.

>a random unidentified IP is in wisconsin
Wow, that's interesting.

that ip address leads to nothing. here's what you get when you ping the site

>random unidentified IP
That happens to belong to Veeky Forums.org.
BTFO, dipshit.

inb4 "i was only pretending to be retarded"

Oh look, another thread ruined by a dumb weeb.

Prove it.

what's the icon in your task bar to the right of the skype one? the purple/orange/blue thing?

What do you expect? It's a thread about weed, and weebs have such terrible social skills (mostly due to autism) that they wouldn't be able to find bud in an Afghan whorehouse. He's just jealous that people were talking about something he's far too socially retarded to ever experience himself.

this?

>[Z] on a weebsite ruined by weebs

Joke's on you, kid, my mom makes joints for me :^)

>a thread in a weeb community ruined by weebs
More like purified.

plz respond

decarbing isn't necessary. it's just stonerscience.

IKR. SICK

>decarbing isn't necessary.

No, it's not. But if you don't decarb then you're basically throwing away free THC. You end up with a much more potent edible when decarbing.

>>it's just stonerscience.
You failed chem class, didn't you?

nobody?

Which year of Chemistry? In my sophomore year Chemistry class, I got A's, but I did only get a B one semester in AP Chemistry, and only a 3 on the test, so it's not my strongest subject. Still, I know enough about it to know that the weed will decarb in the oil as you're making it.

fine.

is weed discussion in violation of global rule 1 ?
>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

Does nobody really know what this image is?

>weed will decarb in the oil as you're making it.

So why do you consider "Decarbing" to be stoner-science if you understand how the process occurs?

Because I like to be dismissive.

What is this icon?

That's how this dumb discussion got started, someone noted that weed is legal in parts of the USA.

Freedom of speech, fuckboy

No such thing on a privately owned website

Thanx. Now that I know my (You)s are working can I get an answer to this please?

It's the stylized asshole of a homosexual man. You don't want to know what the program is used for even after I told you that.

t.armchair lawyer

>You don't want to know
Yes I do. Can you tell me please?

He's right, though. Freedom of speech only pertains to governments. Private corporations, organizations, and institutions can choose not to publish anything, for any reason they want.

Here I am trying to convince your Grandparents that you're not gay and then you go and post this.
Dam Son, it's your inheritance as well.

>organizations,
Veeky Forums dot organization

Please respond

No, but I'll arrange it so you find out in the near future.

It's Epic Browser.
It's pretty good

>Veeky Forums dot organization
Are you fucking retarded? You understand that I'm saying Veeky Forums has the right to censor anything they want, right? If you're trying to disprove something I said, you did the opposite. If you were agreeing with me, you've added absolutely nothing to the conversation. I hope nobody fucking tells you what that icon means, because you have brain damage.