NO TROLLS ALLOWED

Let's be real, guys. Nobody here ACTUALLY doubts VeChain, right? You guys are all joking and memeing, right? This is the most painfully obvious moon mission ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVo3a9jEWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FNDEqcYfmH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same goes for Walton. They are both easily top 10 coins

they just partnered with me but im not allowed to say anything because of an NDA

This. Thinking of buying another $3500 worth of salty walties from my ZCL mining profits - currently holding $10k worth. VEN WTC and OMG are roughly 30% each of my portfolio.

I fud my own holdings because I know they're good and will make me rich by EOY.

This is exactly what I mean. Nobody actually doubts VeChain, but everyone is accumulating and the memes are actually pretty funny (Sunny raped my sister, etc)

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

Long term no but I don't care about long term now.

I need to sell these fucking bags so I could swing trade for the next 3 months before buying back into VEN and have 2x,3x,4x,5x more VEN that I do have now.

Before that it makes no sense to hold VEN cause you can't even earn Thor yet. It will cycle between 50-60k sats.

of course not, that's what makes the FUD both fun and hilarious. If people are THAT blind and can't understand the scope of their technology, what it will bring to many industries such as supply chain management and think the partners are a complete joke... well then those are very special people... probably plebbit buttcoiners. I plan to hold this token for the next 2-3 years before I even consider cashing out my gains.

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVo3a9jEWQ

I can literally see the desperation in the way you type. Pathetic.

Exactly. The memes are pretty funny desu. I see at least one post a day asking why we need a blockchain to track wine

Dangerous game, you might get burnt if they announce a surprise partnership

lmao

It's ok buddy, you don't have to pretend to FUD here. This is a safe space

youtube.com/watch?v=FNDEqcYfmH4

I like how everybody is trolling OP

Those memes are the funniest I have ever read. Sometimes people call me because I laugh too loud.

Are we sure they're rolling mainnet in june? What if they roll it before?

pets.com

shill post is a shill post, along with the 5 other vechain posts going right now.

source?

nice meme

That's definitely a possibility

>youtube.com/watch?v=kfVo3a9jEWQ

Hilarious

siply hilarious

Taiwan #1

People are starting to realize how laughable this is project is.

>Chink company using viral marketing on NEETs on reddit and biz to pump the token price up
>Chink company shills it to big enterprises
>Big enterprises buy the pumped up tokens making all the NEETs rich

It can still be a good product, that's why they have partnerships and Breyer but face it, we are in the marketing phase and have been for quite a while.
Admit it, you are not going to get rich by sitting on your ass, taking advice from a viral marketing guy on biz.

I bought at 50 cents, I already made it

Yeh, you bought before the hype and that's how it's done if you want to make it.

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Vechain has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Walton does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Walton is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Walton, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Vechain is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Walton for this reason, despite Walton's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Walton is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Vechain has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Vechain's are less than 5.

Yes it’s obviously one of the best cryptos and probably #1 right now in real-world usecases. They have a ton of projects running on a private blockchain to switch over to Public in June, guaranteed demand for VeThor.

But that’s in June. What’s there really left to say? So we might as well waste time until then.

If anyone unironically thinks it’s a shitcoin then they’re retarded and I’d like to see what they think a good project looks like. VeChain gives me hope that crypto can persist beyond this bubble. So many other coins are in the white paper or developmental stage while VeChain is scooping up billion dollar partnerships (but really, they’re clients). I think other coins will do that too, I don’t think VeChain is the only solid project, but it’s the only one I’m positively sure about.

So when are the exchanges,cnc etc going to switch over to calling it vet?

Bro they even postponed their cringe fest by a month (rebrand ceremony was scheduled for mid January originally). So very unlikely they'll deliver their mainnet much earlier imho
(I hold a ton of VEN, but somewhat pessimistic atm)

You're a fucking nobody you hack so shut the fuck up.

Also who the fuck tells their viral marketing guy to talk about pajeet taking a shit on Veeky Forums lol
Not that I didn't enjoy it but wtf

I guess we will wait and see if they drop any huge news between now and June. The important takeaway is that DNV GL is prepared to rollout VeChain on a massive scale. As the CEO of assurance said, "it's not a pilot project"

screenshot?

In a hurry right now, google for 'Shanghai whispers IV' iirc

working logistics i can predict that a lot of people getting fired thanks to that devil tech