YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls...

YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.

YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.

YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.

I'm a Chad AMA

>geek out over James Joyce and books
>qt 10/10 latina bookworm thinks it's adorable
>we're engaged now
>she sat her plump labia on my face and I made her orgasm

feels good bein' 2/lit/2quit

So you post on both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums?

HEIGHT, FACE, AND FRAME

>bibliophile
>blonde qt who likes intelligence wants to squirm around all night whilst i lick her
>read screwtape letters with her after

Chad needs to grow up

Yeah, so? What do you want me to do? It's not like I will become Chad after you made this thread.

Who the fuck is Chad?

Is there a point to this post
I have plenty of depraved sex and don't even enjoy it all that much
Nobody is charming their way to the top of the field of work I'm going into that takes a decade of advanced degrees
I run five miles a day and have no desire to do curls and go on gear for muscles
It is more generally relatable to be unpopular in high school than high school

And let's be honest, nobody making these threads is in any way a chad, they're just autistic fucking frogposters reeeeing at every aspect of life around them

>tfw when Chad and lit at same time

>implying anything but the artistic life yields true happiness
>implying I care what whores and knuckle-dragging morons do or think

>YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience
lol guess again retard
but even then, we're not in high school anymore. come back when you're over 21 and confess about all the time you could've spent reading.
go see a psychiatrist. i'm worried about you

>implying women are objects to be used and won

>not an absolute failure at life
>still thinking about highschool and letting it define you

Chad mate, you're almost 30, get your shit together.

You're amazing!

>unique and non-repeatable high school experience
What does that mean? Typical chads don't really do well at school

Women are hedonists and their enemy is boredom, effort, risk, danger.
Fortunately, men are desperate enough to feel relevant, so they are pushy enough to try to be noticed by women (because they fail to be relevant beyond women). and sooner or later, they cracks the bf-shield

Women know that chads and other robots are willing to help them, to have an easy life. The natural problem of women is that they get bored sooner or later with whoever choose to try to entertain them.
So women change their partners to avoid the rut and to create drama. men do not like to be changed, since they loved to be relevant for once in their life, they whine and hate women when women find other providers.
Of course, changing partners constantly becomes a bore too, so they want some fixed men in their life to give them emotional and material support, Rarely sex because women know that, no matter how good the lover is, it gets boring sooner or later.
When they are replaced, men become resentful towards women, since they lose the validation of their existence. They pretend that they can live without women and that they even are better than women, smarter, stronger (in forgetting that women do need to be so, because men want to be so in place of women)

Knowing that they are not able to stop loving to be supported by men, Women love also to think that they need no man and that they live to help others. This is part of the tactic to enhance their pleasures: women think that they are good people in society, only to feel even more raw, more animal, more of a little minx, typically in private, when they are fucked properly by some beta ready to serve them sexually.

Did you know that 10 mg of ketobemidone p.o. is legitimately around 20.000 times better than sex?

Step up your hedonism game.

Girls are more than a bag of tits, ass and pussy in which you stick your dick. Chad may fug the sluts on tinder or in the clubs, but if you're a real intellectual you shouldn't care that much anyway, you'll get the girls that matter to you.

Also
>YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.
Literally no fucking way, not even with steroids. If you want to look good and be attractive you can. Stop going on r9k and do it.

>implying I even care about "sexual market value" for degenerate pickup culture and haven't already secured myself a faithful and highly intellectual lifelong partner to bear my Patrician children, doing my part to save the white race and superior western culture from extinction

>YOU read tonnes
>tonnes

stopped reading there

Pretty sure the point is that Chad went through that time without hurdles andvalidated, and things just worked, and this made him a person not always riddles with existential questions and anxiety or what may come and what might go wrong. Chad here is a fearless winner, because due to his experiences, he hust doesn't know better. He was molded into not worrying, that's just not what happens to come to his mind.

>has never met an intelligent girl
>has never gotten off of Veeky Forums

The fact that this post always makes Veeky Forumss post rate sky rocket proves there must be something in it t bh

Are you suggesting that Chad is amoral and apathetic? Certainly a weird mix with pride and vanity.

it's a fun trope to address

Considering the other threads that manage to be popular around here, what that really says is no credit at all.

>tfw you will never fuck a chad
why even live bros

Jeez, go have a wank - you'll feel better

>implying any such women exist

>YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls.
nigga I don't read

and i don't know what erudtion means

shut up you weird faggot, this isn't one of those 'guys pretending their sexual fantasy is real so other guys can jerk off to it' boards. Go to /soc/ or somewhere equally as queer.

kys

kys

this thread is fucking weird

the fact that someone could summarise women in one post really intrigues me. I mean these things you pointed out are known, it's easy to read them but putting them in such a structured little characterisation is fantastic.

I would like to know the things that made you realise these facts

also, histrionic, meaning overly dramatic.

More likely it hits a Nerve so everyone feels the need to explain themselves

Bit sad

Veeky Forums

go

away

kill yourself

No, because I'm married. None of my education or self-betterment has been for attracting a mate, because I found mind a long time ago.

Had 2 in the last couple hours. Don't feel better tv h

How could I possibly feel better when I look at my small dick while doing it.

Mediocre interpretation at best. Maintain your day job.

I don't know op...I honestly didn't think n'djamena was that great.

>YOU ... in the hopes ... impress girls
>implying we do these things for anyone other than ourselves