BE FUCKING CAREFUL OF BINANCE PHISHING SCAM

the other day i saw screenshots of that retarded scam with two dots under the binance url. figured that if you were that retarded, you deserved to be scammed.

fast forward to today, I typed binance into google, clicked the first goddamn link that showed up, and boom...scam page. almost got scammed like a faggot. be fucking careful bros, THEY ARE #1 ON GOOGLE SEARCH WHEN YOU TYPE BINANCE NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/punycode-alert/djghjigfghekidjibckjmhbhhjeomlda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Using any Apple Soft/Hardware
Sure I'm gonna listen to you.

this is the link that I clicked...try it

>seeing ads online
Get out of crypto, you're not gonna make it

>clicking ad links
>ever

lmao you are retarded bud

this
KYS op

Why do you search for it instead of just typing binance.com in the URL bar and hitting enter?

>Google is literally promoting a phishing scam.
Well they got caught sneaking Monero miners into Youtube ads so I shouldn't be surprised.

And don't use AdBlock, use uBlock origin, you retard
How retarded can you be?

honestly this, what an utter fucking dumbass. that's even ignoring the fact that you don't have shit bookmarked to reduce the risk of getting fucked.

Why not bookmark it?

Clicked that Ad
It brought me into my logged-in Binance acc

Are you okay, user?

>typing address in google search
you're not gonna make it

Apple soft is bad because...?

Congrats you are logged on the scam site

Exactly , Thank you follow bis advise and install Http Everywhere and the Privacy Badger Form EFF

if you get scammed you deserve it

There is no scam site, user. Do you know how URLs work?

its gay and slow with no freedom

What's wrong with adblock?

>the scam site somehow has access to his cookie and CSRF token

Stay brainlet though

>Apple product

Looks like you're prone to being scammed

This is old news faggot

If you're this behind you probably won't make it

>type google.com in url box
>type google in search box
>click first ad
>type binance in search box
>click first ad
How old are you user? 85?

that's what i said, he doesn't even have shit bookmarked. fucking idiotic practice

>using adblock
>still getting ads
mac users are legit retarded

download an addon to chrome called punycode alert to not get fucked by this shit ever

Lazy programmer here. How hard is it to make a plugin for chrome/firefox/edge? A simple plugin that notifies you if the site is a scam by checking the url. Should be easy right?

i first go to the binance twitter then clic the link there to be sure i'm on the right site.

Easy. Also Chrome/Firefox(Edge support webextensions, so you write code once and it runs everywhere with little to no modification

People seriously don't just bookmark the site?

Why wouldn't you?

Already exists for chromium

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/punycode-alert/djghjigfghekidjibckjmhbhhjeomlda

Firefox has this in about:config:
network.IDN_show_punycode

Set it to true and you will easily tell a scam URL from a real one, because it'll show

xn--[something]

Homograph attacks are pretty scary, this is how you protect yourself.

Dude is clicking ads. Wtf biz

>CVS

what a diabetic noob

what the fuck are you on about, that just leads me to the regular site? fucking pajeets I swear

i got phished once, logged into us.binance.com and lost all my bitcoins.
You have been warned.