So i just threw some chicken in the crock pot that wasnt completely unthawed. first question...

So i just threw some chicken in the crock pot that wasnt completely unthawed. first question, is this unhealthy or is salmonella just a meme? 2nd, do i have to completely engulf the chicken in liquid like in this photo or is it okay just to cover the chicken heavily in bbq sauce? if not, what other liquid do i combine with the bbq sauce to cook?

>is salmonella just a meme?
Yea dude just eat away. Food poisoning and being bed ridden for a day is the hot new meme.

>too stupid to use a crock pot

there is such a thing as a question too dumb for a related board

milk

i really had hope that this board wasnt an extension of /b like the rest of Veeky Forums

What you did was fine. Just takes longer to cook. Since its kinda frozen some of it will melt and more juice will show up.

>unthawed

Kill yourself.

lol i see now, ty for giving me a laugh at myself

And maybe I was a bit harsh. You'll be fine!

>A bit harsh

Kill yourself.

witnessed

also what is this i am reading about adding vinegar? sounds a bit fucking crazy but i dont know cooking.

Do Americans really stew chicken in BBQ sauce?

when you are poor and having nothing else left in the fridge but bbq sauce, yes

ive got some ketchup, mustard, a packet of powdered gravy, salt, pepper, a few potatoes, bacon, eggs, milk, a can of baked beans, a can of ravioli, can of black olives, 2 cans of tuna in oil, 2 flour tortillas, some cheddar, a little bit of vinegar, vegatable oil.

if u can macgyver anything better out of that, id be greatful

I am also interested in this question. The crock pot should thaw and cook the chicken, right? And wouldn't the BBQ sauce just kinda blacken and stick to the pan after a while? That's what happens when I put it on pork ribs in the oven.

Then don't use the word 'meme' to describe every fucking thing in the world, dipshit. Talk like a normal fucking human being and you might get treated like one.

on second check i found 12 oz tomato paste and 12 oz v8

maybe you would have been less triggered if i would have used the word fad?

I mean, it can make for almost edible shredded chicken sandwiches with absolutely no effort.

It would certainly make you seem like an adult and not a child.

Not speaking in old english tongue makes you sound like a child to my grandmother.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion

10/10

also taking the bait in saying this but i have been here since 2004