What can i eat with hummus?

What can i eat with hummus?

Your fingers.

Already did that

I have tried a lot of different chips, the thick kettle chips go well but much prefer pita

carrot sticks and celery go well
pretzels also

Toast

It's easier to list the things you can't eat with hummus.

pretzels, tortillas, naan, pita bread.

>pretzels

I've never understood why people always suggest this. Pretzels are good, hummus is good, pretzels and hummus are shit together.

I thoroughly enjoy them together
your preferences are NOT the universal experience across everyone
have you ever thought maybe you are the exception to the rule?

It's not a rule. So there are no exceptions. You both like different things.

>your preferences are NOT the universal experience across everyone

I literally said, "people always suggest this", dumbshit. Learn to reading comprehension.

Great wrap idea, I do this about twice a week for a cheap, healthy, and surprisingly satisfying dinner.

Hummus, some kind of greens, and some kind of crumbled cheese on a wrap. If you need meat, cook some black pepper chicken breasts at the beginning of the week, cut it up into small pieces, and throw it into the wrap. It's delicious, and since you can alternate the type of hummus, greens, and crumbled cheese, it never gets old.

I find hummus to be a pretty nice spread for any dry hearty/seeded bread.

you're retarded user
it's a phrase that you know full well what it means
fucking faggot
yep people always suggest it because it's delicious and you're in love with the taste of cocks instead of hummus + pretzels

Spread it on some protein and roast it.

Put it on baked potatoes.

Also good as a pasta sauce, hot or cold (salads).

What makes you think I don't regularly make homemade hummus, homemade pretzels, and occasionally enjoy cock? What's wrong with all of those things being true, while it's also true that I don't enjoy the combination of hummus and pretzels, which I'm guessing is sadly the only one of those things that is true about you?

The phrase is literal.

Literally anything

>Put it on baked potatoes.
Really pairing a bland food with another bland food? It will take a lot of seasoning to get that to be interesting

This.

If your hummus is bland, you fucked up.

>Spinach and artichoke hummus on fresh multi grain whole wheat toast

Pretty much anything.

I like it on rice, mixed with beans or lentils.

Try some nice, fresh, authentic 'go 'za.

Sounds gross, but I use it as a spread with canned tuna on a sandwich. Protein. Pita chips or pita bread. Also good with chicken and veggies in a lettuce wrap

I put hummus on my fajitas. It probably would also be good on a gyro or a hamburger.

Pita bread, you fucking philistine.

here in israel we use pita bread and some israeli salad on the side, some pickles and olives also.
that's the orginal way... it's more of a meal here than a snack though.

I mix it with extra oil and use it as a salad dressing.

Fuck off you're wrong.

With this.

nice pork legs boiled with whole onions and chickpeas

With Naan.

this that and the third, PUSSY

Doritos Chili heatwave.