How can youtube food girls eat a million calories and not get fat as shit?

How can youtube food girls eat a million calories and not get fat as shit?

Bulimia? Are they marathon runners?

Other urls found in this thread:

eatthismuch.com/diet-plan/3000-calorie/vegetarian/
webmd.com/diet/healthtool-fitness-calorie-counter
youtube.com/watch?v=cf3Tngla7nQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They just have to put out what they put in. It's pretty basic.

This is disgusting to watch. No one should ingest a sleeping bag of Mexican food.

Purging

Sometimes they don't chew the food well so it goes through without being absorbed properly

Matt Stonie apparently eats an incredibly clean mostly veggie diet when he's not competing, training, or doing videos

So she has to sprint for 90 hours to burn off that burrito im sure shes doing that.... calories people are stupid its called having a faster metabolism

>she has to sprint for 90 hours
I don't think your math checks out. I think you're saying something intentionally stupid because you don't have anything worth saying.

Look it up, physical excercise is not a legitimate method of losing fat

The correlation is just not there requiring a tremendous amount of work to burn any calories

get on Veeky Forums for 2 seconds. normie

Come on, guy, I already outed you on purposeful idiocy, you don't need to keep proving me right here. Would you like for me to pretend to be trolled? Is that what you're after?

I can't speak for the one in the video, she looks pretty built and could easily be working that off with exercise.

If however you're talking about the Asian girls I've seen, eating 5000+ calories each video, they're puking it up.

have you ever ran on a treadmill after an hour you burned off 20 calories and its time for a 500 calorie lunch

No I haven't, how are you running where you're only burning 20 calories? Are you laying sideways on it?

Huh?

You think your excercise is the reason you are in good weight but its the diet 90%. Stay prideful about your hard efforts

>physical exercise is not a legitimate method of losing fat

How the hell else do you lose fat? Do you even read what you type before you post it or?

>Stay prideful about your hard efforts
Trust me, nobody's trying as hard as you are.

By changing your diet towards veganism and water alone

You dont have to lift a finger and youll be skinny as a twig

>veganism
You know that meat isn't the only food with calories, right?

Good luck getting too many calories on veganism.... you would have to be doing a youtube challenge .. it would never happen

Vegans are skinny
Meat eaters are fat as fuck

>Good luck getting too many calories on veganism
eatthismuch.com/diet-plan/3000-calorie/vegetarian/
This was actually the second result on Google, if you need to see more of them, I can probably oblige you.

I cant view it
But ya technically you can go on a youtube challenge and eat 200 dates and then tell ppl you got to 3000 calories on veganism... vegans dont do that stupid shit thats gluttony

I'm glad you admit that you can gain weight eating high calorie vegan foods.

If youre trying to
You can drink 2 liters of olive oil every day

Normal people dont eat like that

>Normal people dont eat like that
Normal people aren't vegans. Normal people burn more than 20 calories by running on a treadmill for an hour. What's your point?

Skinny doesn't necessarily mean healthy. It's true that fat people are obviously physically unwell 100% of the time but so many people fall for the skinny meme

I'm like this when I'm in training but I'm not some cute girl so I don't throw it up on youtube.

I bike and run like a fucking psycho and it looks ridiculous when I eat the way I do. Not to go all Veeky Forums on you retards but when you're burning a lot of calories you can do this and not only does it feel really fucking good, but you don't gain weight in fat.

I swear some of you fucks would be a lot better off if you just started exercising like crazy so you could eat like a total fucking pig.

Veganism is the natural state

Eatung foods meant ti be in the body

Dead animals no good people are uneducated

Nibody fallls. For the skinny meme they all look at me like im a african child cuz theyre fat as fuck

Everyone in asia is slim
Its the healthiest way to live

>Eatung foods meant ti be in the body
>Dead animals no good people are uneducated
Holy shit, I broke him.

Im on a tablet lol sry

I'll take vegans making ship up for 500, Alex.

I don't mind some decent messages from vegans but don't, fucking lie. You are acting like a fucking cult member when you basically say that a vegan diet is the only way to maintain a healthy weight when it's clear that isn't true. The evidence to the contrary is fucking overwhelming.

What am i lying about every vegan ive seen is a twig and every meat eater ive seen is a fatass

Basic common sense

>What am i lying about
Pretty much all of it, even after having been given proof.

So everyone in your world is either a twig or a fatass.....

Oh good you're insane.

>They just have to put out what they put in.
?

Heavy meat eaters more fat... to the extent you eat vegan and drink water is where your health level is at

Are you implying that laxatives cause the digestive system to not absorb any nutrients or calories from food before passing it through the rectum?

Seriously, your tablet is not making you forget entire words, you've very earnestly broken from the idiocy of your forced trolling.

I'm a pescetarian, which means I eat fish but not what you would call meat.

The majority of vegans I've met will bend anything you say to make you wrong and cite absolutely ridiculous (personal) anecdotal evidence like you're doing.

Take the Olympic athletes at Rio these year. Fit to the fucking hilt and then go look at the lines flocking to McDicks like it was some kind of religious center.

I mean, was it you that claimed exercise didn't allow you to be thin? That is fucking unbelievably stupid. You projected some cult-level nonsense in that only a vegan diet would allow you to be thin. This is simply untrue. People have junked the fuck out of their way to good-looking bodies. Never mind what was going on internally.

Cuz those people take like 2 bites and throw away the rest of their hamburger at mcdonalds.... thats the only way they can do that and Its retarded and dangerous when you could be eating beneficial food . No ,not nevrermind whats happening internally, your internal organs are your life

Again, you're just throwing any real evidence aside and making a supposition. They don't throw it out. These are people that sometimes consume over 8,000 calories a day during training. You're just guessing at what they do or what their lives are like.

>b-but they only eat a couple bites!

Really? I don't think you know what it's like when you've ran thirteen miles and your body is telling your to just shove shit in your face. An anecdote for sure but an effective one.

Fuck when I used to train at sixteen I would go to this local taco place (on taco Tuesday when it was fifty cents a taco) and just fucking down them like an python slapping down wild pigs. Your body just tells your mind to stop giving a fuck, you can't help it.

Those people will die very shortly

Youre not supposed to be consuming that much food

No you cant possibly burn 8000 calories in a day its pyshically impossible

Nonsense again.

There are Olympians that pulled that sort of shit decades ago and they're nearing eighty. Hell my grandfather was a runner and ate beef, potatoes and a bunch of other shit for years. I celebrated his 86th birthday with him two weeks ago.

Diet isn't everything when it comes to health. There is so much more to it. You're acting like it's the only thing.

>No you cant possibly burn 8000 calories in a day its pyshically impossible
Why do you think that you have one day to burn those calories? You don't honestly think that fat in the body isn't also burned off through work, do you? Are you telling us that you think people eat food and then immediately start running?

nice

Maybe his life would of been even 10x better if he was a vegan

Its more than just how long you live for

Excercise is miniscule compared to diet

Thats all im saying
You can reduce thousands of calories instantly versus sprinting for 10 hours to burn off a sandwich

>Thats all im saying
You've said many more things than that.
>sprinting for 10 hours to burn off a sandwich
What sandwich are you eating? Again, how are you running that it takes you 10 hours to burn off a sandwich?

You got to look at the average fatty dude

They cant run on a mill for 10 minutes a day in reality

He's still taking eight mile hikes in the wilderness which is more than I can say for even people in their sixties. His big problem is being fucking obsessed with bread and pasta which well, he's over fucking eighty so that's not going to stop.

See there isn't any convincing you, I'm just telling you what I know. If you want to keep on that vegan diet then good for you. I don't see what's wrong with that but I'm not going to do it and I'm totally unconvinced that it's going to lead me to some greater platitude.

I tried it before and I felt weaker and very fucking hazy

>you didn't do it long enough!

A month was enough. My strength being restored and having better mental acuity after breaking the vegan diet was enough to tell me that it's fucking bunk. It is NOT for people who do severe aerobic activity.

What does that have to do with the sandwich you're eating or how poorly you're running?

No you just didnt understand how to do it properly

You need to replace the fats you were eating before with the meat and cheese and replace it with healthy plant fats

Thats the way you feel full and content on veganism

The weakness means you were losing weight which is what fatty needs

>You need to replace the fats you were eating before with the meat and cheese

I was born 4 months premature and I've always been extremely skinny no matter what or how much I ate. And I ate a LOT. But, my diet was bad so I had bad blood circulation and was always cold, my eyes and skin were dry, I had zits... Now my diet's radically different (no processed foods, I soak all my grains, eat fermented foods etc) and a ton of stuff has changed for me, including that I can barely eat 3 pancakes now when I used to eat 20.

So, I think it's diet coupled with "lucky genetics". It's just that it might be diet in the sense of stuff like your gut bacteria being messed up, which is only going to change if you take special measures. If you can eat a lot, your body's telling you it's not getting the right nutrients.

My mom was the same way as me (and had an even worse diet than me, for all her life) but she started being able to gain weight for the first time after she got pregnant.

Reread the sentance m8 thats not where it ended

>Reread the sentance
Caught you, faggot, you need to read any of the sentences you've replied to.

My sister is a nutritionist, I knew what I was doing.

She recommended against it and I heavily supplemented. It still basically fell apart.

Like I said before I'm pescetarian. Fish protein (salmon and the like) moves through the body in a very clean way. It digests very efficiently in the human body and there is a long, actually ancient history of humans consuming fish protein.

Salmon is good for you in small amounts it still has cholesterol and protein

I try to limit my protein per day because its not good to get too high of any protein it converts to sugar in the blood about 6 hours later

Veganism hasnt fallen apart for me only perpetual health benefits

You couldnt handle not getting your fix in

And u didnt make yourself content with plant fats

I can't even read your posts any more. Go to bed, it's getting late.

It's not a "fix." I live next to a large river and fish for trout. Then I fucking eat them. I know where it comes from, I kill it and I eat it. The Heron pulling them out of the water and dropping them down his gullet doesn't see me as some sort of villain. Neither does that fucking river otter floating down the stream on his back looking at me. It's just one other predator harvesting.

I think it's funny when I see them doing the same thing I'm doing, just in a different way.

It's not our natural course to be vegan and it never has been. People only got that idea in their head in 1st world countries when abundance became clear, and they didn't realize they were actually creating a greater impact on the environment than anyone legally living off of the land. The vegan diet is a sure sign of abundance going beyond need. Saying that "we're better."

No u can be a caveman forager vegan

Horses and elephants are huge beasts yet they eat only grass their whole life

Think of it

Im not an ethical or environmental vegan im a health benefits dietary vegan i look up the data on everything i eat

I'm not a fucking horse or an elephant and neither are you.

We can't do that and we have to massively supplement in order to support a vegan diet. Even then we're often found lacking in the proper nutrients.

If you want to go eat grass like an elephant then go right ahead. We're omnivores and there are toxins in the grass that we haven't evolves to process. So yeah, go do that.

My point is that it is not practical to the majority of the populace.

Its literally only vitamin b12 that you MIGHT need theyre not sure if you can produce it internally. My almond milk is fortified with it so i dont take any supplements

I disagree and then you're supplementing with b12, and I noticed that you essentially said that we evolved not to support animal protein.

So, how do you explain how one would have to supplement vitamin b12?

Another thing is that depending on your genetics you might actually require meat protein. I'm Cree Indian, who were fish-eaters. I almost can't absorb proper nutrients without it and my nutritionist sister told me this. So I was loopy and weird for a month while trying to maintain a vegan diet.

I almost can't live without meat protein. My genome, or ancestry basically existed for too long with certain dietary restrictions.

You probably dont need b12 if you were eating raw foods with the bacteria on them out in the fields like a forager

But ypure lying to yourself i dont care who your ancestors are nobody needs to be a meat eater lmao

Its just tough for some people
mentally

U felt loopy cuz you were eating 10 calories a meal

Beef that shit up with high fat plant foods like avocados

Starvation makes you loopy

You can say whatever you want but I know precisely what it was and why. Does it really bother you that I eat fish? Is it really so impossible? Not only do I get fucked up without it, but it's party of my heritage.

I don't simply change because it hurts your feelings. I went to my doctor and there's actually a selective amino acid that I can't get in enough abundance without fish protein. Unless I eat like bushels and fucking bushels of broccoli or kale. I'm not fucking doing that and the supplements on that basis, when you see how much land it takes up? I'd rather eat the goddamn fish.

Im not mad at you for eating fish lol

Its fine in small amounts
Not every meal

look up what plant has a lot of the amino acid that you need

Worrying about the field space is sillyness

They feed the pigs more space of crop than youll ever eat

I've had it looked up plenty of times and looked it up myself. There's actually not much of another way.

I don't know what you mean as far as "small" amounts. I eat fish about three times a week. It wouldn't bother me at all to eat it more.

i find it hilarious that veganism stems from english-speaking countries, englishmen being the only population so stupid as to not know how to avoid scurvy in the old days. you're getting your diet advice from the sickest first-world, "modern" countries on the planet (=again, the english-speaking ones), countries that also have an extremely long history of bad diet and strange, rampant sicknesses based on diet (ever hear of "the white man's disease"?). there's a reason why "vegan" is a loanword from english in almost all languages.

if humans were made to be able to live without having to eat fish, meat or offal, we would have entire countries where no one eats meat or fish.

Ok thats perfectly fine then
Im talking about average americans who eat a large serving of low tier meat at every meal

Which is most americans

You have a better moderation than 90% of america in that case

It's true actually.

In other countries nobody even knows what the fuck you're talking about. I ate seal lung in northern Alaska. The texture was weird but I didn't mind it at all. This was how they lived.

Angloids have a very strange notion of what's acceptable.

Veganism stems from being a person

Id rather pick some berries off a tree than try to shoot a squirrel with a slingshot and then make a fire and cook i4

What the fuck

My people were natural hunters for generations. We actually get amino acid deficiencies without it.

I agree with you as far as just killing something to have meat. However, killing for meat isn't just traditional for a lot of people. They gain bad deficiencies without it. Everyone being vegan is a fantasy. It's an arrogant and idealistic notion that just floors culture and people who would die without meat in their diets. It's honestly sickening that people from the first world think they can force their ideas on people who are just looking for their next meal.

Most the world eats plant foods meat is too expensive for the 3rd world

You wont get amino acid deficiencies if you have diffetent plant foods all the time you just need several different ones and eat more bigger salads like a gorilla

Theres people that have lived as vegans for 40 years

The human body can definetely do it

Your bad experience wasnt the proper way lol your woozyness wasnt a amino acid deficiency

We're meant to survive on whatever we can find. Yet I see veganism as some sort of cult. I don't believe ideals should ever come in front of being kind to your own species. Even if that means the death of other, "lower" species. I absolutely abhor the death of fellow mammals for example. Yet when seal lung was put in front of me by the family of an Alaskan native friend? I didn't hesitate, I ate it. I didn't think about how cute I found baby seals. I thought about how poor their family was and how it was an honor that they shared their food with me. It was what it was.

Ok like i said im not an environmental or ethical vegan i do this purely for what i believe is the best way to keep your body running optimally and ward off sickness a disease

if you can only find squirrels and no berries in tibet then yes eat the fuckin squirrel

But people who have a choice veganism is better

Your berry argument kind of annoys me because they're plentiful here, just saying. Wild huckleberries are all over the fishing trails. I'd take you up there as a guide and then you'd stop for several hours to pick them. Whatever, it still annoys me. I'm just somewhat attuned to loving the fishing. Even if I put them back it's nice. The berries usually aren't close to the creek.

I'm set to assess the aftermath of a major fire in a while. No berries there. It's illegal to fish after that. It's going to be a trip going up there. Like a foreign planet. Almost nobody allowed up there but it was on a major hiking trail.

Bring the masks m8s, shit's gonna be messed up.

>Youtube will never allow these girls to post videos of them taking giant poops after making these vids

feels bad man

gnite have fun on ur adventure

All natty vitamin D from the sunlight also good and healthy

Hungry skelly here

I'm starting to see the light with this, I've been going hard in the gym putting me into all kinds of physical exhaustion and then making sure i eat repeatedly throughout the days so that my stomach never shrinks.

I go to mcdonalds and I ravish a plate of food that I used to peck at like a bird before I got into exercising.

I like how this thread has turned into a huge pile of SHIT discussion between retards, with just about 0 facts

1. if you binge, or do this type of competition once a week, or once every other week, it's fairly obvious it's not going to affect your body composition (considering you'll eat a little less the day before and after, probably (if you'r enot a fucking idiot))

2. when you eat HUGE amounts of food sporadically (ie. if it's not a daily habit), not all of it will be stored as energy or used as energy, a fair amount of the energy you take in will be pooped out

3. the only one I know of, that eats huge amounts DAILY, is yuka kinoshita (I'm sure there are more)
you have to consider: with that type of volume, a lot will come out (either out of your ASSHOLE or your mouth, depending on how you prefer to do things)
it seems quite obvious to me that this is not sustainable, your asshole (or throat) will get wrecked from all that volume passing through (I know mine does, maybe she has elite genetics)

so how the fuck does yuka do it? who fucking knows, I can't imagine how much passes through her ass or throat daily, it simply seems too good to be true

Yuka Kinoshita just has a huge stomach and drops world shattering dumps, although she puts it more delicately.

I didn't read anything but if that burrito is 1200 calories, and her maintenance calorie intake is 1200 calories per day, then that's the only thing she's eating that day. I saw an asian girl eat 3 dozen donuts, she probably threw up or just chalked that time up to a loss. Besides all that, 1 hour of moderate jogging burns 600 calories, so if this girl ate something huge like 2000 calories, she'd just have to jog for 80 minutes. Also if they eat something extremely huge, like 3000 calories, they could just not eat the next day. Some of this stuff like not eating for a couple days sounds too extreme and hard, but believe me it's not when you're not in love with food and have a shred of self control.

>so how the fuck does yuka do it? who fucking knows

I'm going with purging at least half of what she eats on those videos.

Even I have a problem passing 4000cals-5000cals of food that I ate throughout the day.

That bitch eats a lot more calories in one setting.

Large stomach my ass. She be purging.

yeah
when I eat 4000-5000kcal for 2-3 days straight (not even that much volume, because I eat calorie dense shti like cookies) I'm shitting a LOT and I do get anal fissure often

I don't know, maybe I have shit pooping genetics

but I'd imagine that purging is also pretty harmful
don't know much on these subjects and cba to research

Lets be real here.

Most of what she eats in those videos is fucking junk, for her intestines to process all that garbage into shit it would take like 2-3 days and this girl puts out a video every day that means she's packing her intestines with even more garbage to be digested.

Just imagine the size of her shit when she finally poops all of that out, her anus would be completely destroyed because of the size of the shit. She would have bad fucking hemorrhoids from all those giant turds.

She's purging half it because even if she takes laxatives to soften her shit she would still have a hard time pooping all that out and also the damage she would be doing to her body from abusing laxatives.

I ain't buying the whole "huge stomach" bullshit.

She fucking purges.

I don't think you intestines are going to slow down just because you've eaten a ton of rich food user. If you eat more than you can process, you just shit unprocessed food.

>She fucking purges.

I agree, but if we're discussing all possible options there's one you hadn't considered. Enemas.

don't think that's feasible
but I'm not entirely sure how enemas work or can be used

all I can say is, gotta put some respek on her, bitch knows hows to eat

maybe she pre recorded the vids over a couple of months/years?

it's really mysterious

Lets say it's a 1500 kcal burrito, and she weighs 125 pounds. 90 hours of moderate intensity cycling would allow her to burn off around 30 of these burritos.

webmd.com/diet/healthtool-fitness-calorie-counter

Chips and soda are fucking vegan you dumbass...

its not 100 percent non absorption but it is worlds better than digesting the whole thing

>its called having a faster metabolism

But that simply doesn't happen. The variation in metabolic rate between people is very small. The whole concept is a crock.

youtube.com/watch?v=cf3Tngla7nQ
that works for one burrito but what about these mega challenges

she is skinnyfat senpai

90 hours of moderate intensity cycling would burn off ~13 of those.

is the not eating meme healthy.

Could I eat 6k calories at a buffet and not eat for 3 days afterwords

i wish i was a pretty girl who didnt have to work out all the time

My friend is like you. He says he eats loads, which he does when he actually eats, then he forgets to eat 2/3 of all meals, stays skinny as fuck and blame metabolism.

what the fuck has society come to