You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man.

hes african

because he would literally be losing money if it weren't for government subsidies

he had hair transplants LOL what a fag

what exchange do I get him on??? Binance when???

because hes an actor and a shill

He's not a genius. He's a fantastic business and financial expert. And we never went to space. Tesla roadster never went to space.

nice bait

not bait but k

We are already investing by paying taxes. That south African nigger has sponged up billions in government subsidies.

Because I am not a FUCKING RETARD like you people

He's a spineless cuck who worships a whore who used to get trained by seth rogen and his jew-crew.

He's fucked much hotter women than you, he's richer than you and all your ancestors three generations back, and his big toe is more intelligent than you
>whadda fag heh pfffbbbt

hes a jew and a soyboy cuck, huckster, conartist, he's pulled a con on every single one of his followers, this guy will go down as the biggest fraud in history

I already am invested, people don't deserve to call him a faggot unless they have a higher net worth then him, or have accomplished more than he has.

that argument makes zero sense because it would mean that anyone worth more than you or that has accomplished more than you is beyond reproach, when we all know that there are plenty of lucky morons who get/achieve more by sheer coincidence

but go ahead and keep deferring to authority you braindead sheep, you're the kind of person that guys like Elon prey upon. There's a fool born every minute and you happen to be one of them.

Except Elon is smarter and has accomplished more on his own than your entire family lineage combined. You're a lazy fatfuck beardneck and you want to take it out on successful people for doing better in life than you.

With the type of companies he runs I'm unfortunately invested in him whether I want to be or not.

He's a good innovator. He's just not a good business man.

backed paypal, the worst company in the fucking world

where can i buy $TESLA

because the erf flat and space is fake

Because he's STILL with Amber Heard.

TSLA

on Robinhood etc

tesla. $-3.84 per share...lol

he talks like a fag and his shit's all retarded