What's the longest you've gone without eating?

What's the longest you've gone without eating?

What did you eat at the end of it?

Three days.
Pizza.

3 days, we was lost in the Ardennes forest with some friends with no phones but with a big bag of weed and hallucinogenic mushrooms.

We ate lizards and berries, does that count?

Ordered to my favorite Chinese restaurant when at home.

2 days. Wine and fried chicken.

A friend was so high that he ate a lizard still alive just to be like Bear Grylls, he said I'm a true survivor I don't need to cook this shit,

Cooked they was tasty and crunchy.

The best 3 days in my life.

10 days.
I think it was some form of soup.

My piss was like motor oil after that.

goddammit fried frog legs not chicken. Don't know why I typed chicken. Out camping with no food while tripping balls on lsd. Tried to catch fish but bullfrogs were way easier to catch.

10 days that's long bro, I heard you can survive 40 days without eating but you are a snail after 15...

A week after i got my wisdom tooth removed.

Ate like 2 mc doubles at my friends house.

Currently at 11 days, but that's not out of choice. Got no money at all right now.

I don't feel hungry anymore though.

I'm happy for you bro, I don't like to see hungry people, I hope you will be ok and eat what you like for the rest of your life.

Just one full day I think, I was working monster hours on this school short feature filme. I forgot to eat and didn't get hungry.

When it was over, I went to a great chinese buffet.

4 days and 4 nights. I did a VisionQuest in the south of France. I was alone in a forest, with nothing but a sleeping bag and a couple of bottles of water.

I never went hungry, just in the mood for food.
First thing I ate was a piece of watermelon after coming out of the sweat lodge.

First thing I ate arriving back home were fries.

Really? damn my girlfriend got hers pulled like last week and ate the soup i made as soon as she got home.

Hey man look up some ways to get some cheap food from various restaurant. If you sign up for Subway's text list (they text like once every 3-4 days) you get a free 6" sub with purchase of a drink (less than 2 bucks). good luck man

Right, I ate solid food like 4 hours after... Years after I'm still alive and fine.

24 hours. I get seriously bad migraines and my blood sugar gets so low I'm kinda loopy. I ate a sandwich after that.

Writing that down made me realize I might be type 1 diabetic.

Nearly 4 days. I remember eating soup and then working to vegetables and fruits because I was scared of shocking my system.

6.5 days. Water only.
I could've gone on for far longer, I was feeling completely normal throughout the entire time.
I don't think I've ever felt truly hungry.

10 days on a cleanse
vegetable soup was the very first thing to make sure my stomach was ok, then pizza later that night

7 days, 5 of them i dont remember at all, because of drugs.

at the end of it i ate .. i dont even remember, because of drugs.

there was no reason for you not to eat after getting them taken out unless yours required extra intense surgery. I was eating soup and popsicles the same day

60 days on a juice fast

Like 10 hours

one day

I eat lots and lots of japanese food after

2 days
Mozzarella sticks

I don't get migraines, but if I'm active and I didn't get good food, I feel weak, tired and feverish, and it's basically gone after I eat. My mom gets the same thing and I have a family history of diabetes.

Fuck, I really hope I don't have diabetes

51 hours due to drugs. I ate a donut and it hurt the roof of my mouth really badly.

Recreational drugs I presume?

>it hurt the roof of my mouth really badly

i am and can confirm this. always wondered why that is, would you know?

Eight days in US Army Ranger school, mountain phase.

You're supposed to get one MRE per day but I had mine stolen. The RIs didn't give a shit and I starved for eight days.

Did you get your revenge on them all? I would.

No but that one trooper will always remember that the only reason he graduated was due to his vile activity. He will be 80 years old, calling himself a Ranger and in the back of his mind he will know he didn't earn it.

That's enough for me.

30 hours or so as a teenager. I stayed up all night didn't eat breakfast and went to the waterpark the next day, didn't have lunch. got home and nearly passed out when I realized I was hungry, ate a peanut butter sandwich and it was horrible

I managed 6 months of extreme fast when I was a teenager. For the first few months I ate one apple a day, and drank a lot of green tea. After that I stopped eating and had black coffee every two days (1 cup). Went from being kinda chubby to having bmi of 11 and having my cranium showing like those insane anorexic pics. Would not recommend. I damaged my skeleton and shrank more than an inch during that time.

Just drove from LA to Colorado in one shot and didn't eat before or stop for food. Also pounded some vodka right after to help me hit the hay and didn't eat until breakfast.

So I guess somewhere around 30-35 hours. Breakfast was eggs and toast.

Do you live in the LA area? I'd be more than happy to take care of your tummy.

Well I had my jaw wired shut for 35 days after jaw surgery. All I could eat were smoothies and other various liquids. First meal when I got the wires out was a peanut butter sandwich with a glass of milk.

2 days just for the fuck of it

Blueberry Pancakes with maple syrup

maybe three or four days. I've gotten better, but I regularly go long periods without eating an just drinking soda and playing games and such, especially back when I was a more picky eater.

Three days. McDonalds.
I was in a bad place.

78 hours. I also didn't sleep. Remember the sleep derivation experiment on /x/ in like, 2010 I think? I ate sunflower seeds and threw up in the street.

I think it was a little more than 2 days. I don't remember what I ate.

Why did you do it?

>8 days
>Half an order of fried rice

My mom died

what made you stop?

Thats a stupid reason to do it

I didn't want to die.

normie piece of shit

I'll take that as a compliment

Wisdom teeth surgery sucks ass.
Couldnt even eat for a whole day and took me 5-6 days to eat solid again, during Christmas as well.

ah nobody pays attention to that, totally smoking on one side of my mouth.

3 days

Had a 12 ounce steak veg and roast potatoes, best meal I've ever had in my life.

15 days.

Chicken, I think.

Maybe 24 hours or so. I don't remember what I ate afterward.

2 days I think I ate oat meal or grits or something.

Jesus christ are you a meth addict or something?

40 days each year for Lent. I usually pack on about 35 pounds of fat and hit 200 then plummet to 140ish after the fast. On Easter my family slaughters a pig and we cook it in a special box, everyone else brings side dishes and we have a feast.

666 hours. Then someone threw a bat at me and I ate its head.

5.5 days due to severe depression.

lost well over a stone, almost a stone & a half.

I ate dominos. £ 40.oo worth to myself, (2 medium pizzas, cheesy garlic thing & wedges & 1.5L bottle of Coke).

my life sucks.

4 days while high on various drugs.
Ate a bag of cashews afterwards, they were nice

4 days, severe depression, couldn't even look at food without feeling sick. I think had like fruit on the 5th day

4 days. Pop-Tarts because I was a dumbass teenager with no palette.

i walked across the road from mcdonalds to kfc. took me about twelve minutes.

2 days for passover. My colomba and lots of sugar.

People here are trolling or are extremely fat. I weight 132 lbs and anything past 2 days is impossible. I feel nauseous and the cold of death that never goes away if temperature is below 25ºC.

about 8 hours then I took my breakfast

14 days

spaghetti

the trick is to drink a lot of water. a lot.

14 days. I was in kindergarten and underwent an entangled intestinal tract and wasn't allowed to eat. I remember after we got out, we got McDonalds.

:^(

A couple days. Like, 40-50ish hours. I got lost in the woods in the Washington mountains. Ended up just walking west till I found someones house. Got them to call my roommates to come pick my dumb ass up.

I ended up thanking them by grilling some Salmon and buying each of them a fifth of whatever they wanted.

Never leave the trail when you go hiking and always go hiking with someone else.

16 hours
then i woke up and ate breakfast

>a fifth of whatever they wanted.
What a dick move. Why didn't you give them all of what they wanted rather than some arbitrary fraction?

Good joke.

Will buy you a pizza if you'd like

Checked

60 hours, I was trapped in an airport and had no money, after that I ate pizza

2 hours.
Half a jar of Newman's Own brand Alfedo Sauce

6 days. I had swine flu. I drank lemonade and ate dry crackers.

I drank water during the swine flu but I should have been in hospital. I had a super high fever and could not keep water down. I threw up all my stomach acid, and was hallucinating. It was horrible because I was hungry too but couldn't keep it down for more than a minute.

60 hours. Eggs

You might have pre-diabetes lad go get tested, might just need to adjust your diet and balance or remove carbs

I used to fast pretty regularly, I'd usually eat nothing for 5-6 days and then start slow. Fun fact, it absolutely ruined my metabolism and now I'm a fat fuck

that's another thing most people don't understand, once you make it past the 48 hour mark your body goes into conservation mode, you don't really feel hungry at that point because it's feeding off of your muscle and fatty tissue

I don't think I've gone a full day without eating before.

probably 72 hours. I don't remember what I ate.
I was working really long days and was too stressed to even think about food. I just don't have an appetite

I don't think the shit bags care desu user
MOS? 11b here

Back when I was a teenager, I'd fast for the few days I spent with my dad and felt like dying

I mostly made cookies when I got back or anything near me

2 weeks, was sick and constipated as fuck. Finally took a massive shit and had a big ass bowl of oatmeal.

8 days

A huge bowl of green beans and some shredded carrots

I'm a big advocate to for fasting to lose weight but it shouldn't be done more than 3 days at a time otherwise you risk to lose muscle mass (it happened to me)

Have you tried going to a food pantry?
They usually will give you food if you need it

I don't think I've ever gone over 24 hours without eating something
The closest was when I was in 4th grade.
My mom didn't come home so I was alone for about 15-20 hours
I ended up getting really hungry so I took some rice, and microwaved a bowl, then mixed in butter and soy sauce
The next day my aunt came and told me my mom was in the hospital. It was cuz her appendix burst

Like a month and a half. Not sure if it counts cause I got IV fluids+calories the whole time.
I was shot in the stomach. Only grazed it (and somehow missed everything else thank god) but they had to stitch it up and wait for it to heal sufficiently before I could put anything in it.
I had texas french toast, and I have to say it was the single most delicious thing I've ever eaten. I still dream about that shit.

I had my wisdom teeth removed the day after Thanksgiving.
No leftover turkey sandwiches that year, got dry socket and didn't eat solid food for two weeks.
Don't recommend it.

Went 5 days, 4 nights.
Had a terrible turkey sandwich after.
I would do this every other week in college, I avoid food when stressed.
Lost 45 pounds though that semester.

more pics like OP?

So uh, what's the reason you nearly got poked through with a bullet?

I try to fast every week for 24 hours.

About to end right now, eating really shitty pizza.

>be poor college student living in the south
>renting shitty room from decent woman, doesn't screw me over
>room is second floor, up long flight of rickety ass wooden stairs on the outside of the building
>landlady has awful taste in men
>starts seeing this trailer park hick
>she finds out he's just started doing meth
>drops him like a sacka shit
>he takes this poorly
>becomes convinced I'm porking her in his absence
>this is not the case
>regardless, he decides he must take action to defend the honor of his lady love
>steals a glock, shoots at me from the bottom of the stairs when I come out the door
>thank god he was high
>missed almost every shot
>one hit low on my stomach, passed up and through my chest, only nicking the side of my stomach
>he drops the gun and bolts
>I freak out, run into landlady's office bleeding profusely and shouting
>she calls 911, dude gets picked up, I go to the hospital
And the rest is history. Wasn't allowed to eat certain acidic foods for a while either cause they were afraid it might damage the scar tissue or something