People who complain about fast food being disgusting then go home and cook chicken breasts by microwaving them

>People who complain about fast food being disgusting then go home and cook chicken breasts by microwaving them

Be honest Veeky Forums

You've done this before

No

>microwaving chicken breasts
People actually do this?

How new are you?
Veeky Forums consists only of the top artisans, chefs and beverage connoisseur's.

I don't own a microwave, how would I even do that?

Sorry we can't all be neckbeards, user.

Poor people, lazy slobs and just disgusting people in general do it all the time

>be me
>be mid-teens
>nuke a hamburger patty
>vomit
I've never microwaved raw meat again since.

I don't do this and I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't spread such false fallacies about me.

No. Wtf, is that a thing? That can't be.

Jesus Christ, no. Are you sure people do this? Microwave ready food is hardly more expensive than raw chicken.

>is that a thing?
Unlikely

Veeky Forums spends a lot of time making up outlandish straw men to deflect from our shit taste and abject poverty

If you have ever eaten a vegetable or even sustainably raised meat without making loud gagging noises you're vegan PETA extremist

If you've ever enjoyed a glass of wine without screaming incoherently about how "we" saved "your" ass in WW2, you think the $20,000 bottles you drink regularly are 2000x as good as the $10 bottles everyone else drinks

If you aren't a fan of {shitty regional fast food chain} it means you're a jealous resident of some region where they don't have {shitty regional fast food chain}

If you're able to sit down at a restaurant that isn't complete dogshit and if you can make it through the meal without complaining loudly, and if you pay the bill and an appropriate tip at the end, you're obviously a whiny entitled waiter who posts pictures of wrong customers on facebook to publicly shame them

etc

>cacio e pepe

waiter detected

>pizza guy spits in your food
>steakhouse guy spits in your food
>McDonalds spits in your food
>hotdog guy spits in your food
>BBQ Pit spits in your food
>Hardy's cums in your food and calls it mayo

Why would i eat out anyway?

>using a microwave for anything other than heating up leftovers

>uncooked meat

That's a rare kot

Saved

heheee kitty

You can't be serious.

>Implying it's any different from cooking a chicken breast sous vide

Who the fuck cooks chicken breast in the microwave?

No. It's literally never crossed my mind to microwave a chicken breast at any point in my life.

They'll surely get parasites microwaving frozen chicken though? Right?

I was just saying the same thing. Who would even think to do that?

No, microwaves basically cook water. causes water molecules to vibrate like crazy transferring its energy to the other molecules in what your cooking. It would cook the water inside of any parasites and kill them

I did it once when I was young and home alone for a weekend. Turned out pretty awful and I never did it again.

Not chicken breasts but I come home and I microwave my steaks in there.

Here's a simple recipe for chicken breast fillets. Btw chef fag here

Cut the breasts into fillets
Get a bowl and put fillets in
Mix 2-3 teaspoons of corn starch
Add 1/4 cup of water
Mix in salt, pepper, soy sauce, sugar, ginger
Mix well
Cover and put in fridge for 3 hours

Congrats you can now make a chicken burger for the next 3-4 days and guarantee it will me boost and juicy

So nothing ever gets cooked or do I just start eating it after 3 hours

Forgot to mention you can pan fry them...

Hot pan
Teaspoon of oil (don't need to let your meat swim in oil)
When you see the fillet 3/4 cooked on the outside, flip it and a lid on the pan
Reduce the heat to low for the next 4 min while you make your bun and things

Sorry for typos on phone

Wtf, do you know how discusting that chicken would taste?

Don't have a good one but its way healthier than eating fast food and the ingredients are simple

So the layers go like this... based on what way you eat your burger and what touches the tongue first

Starting from the bottom
Bun
Bbq sauce
Apple thinly sliced about 1mm-3mm thick
Chicken fillet
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Bun

Feel free to add cheese, but imo if you do then remove the apple

So all up these ingredients will probably cost about 10-13$ with the bbq sauce and chicken breast being the most expensive
But will make at least 7-8 burgers which are healthier

I like all of your hyperbole which clearly indicates that you have experienced attitudes that you still can't comprehend.
You are a cancer more malignant than the worst of Jack threads.

Never met a single person who has done this. You must be poor and know a lot of poor people.

Complaining about fast food? Sure. This generation will never know what a milkshake truly was.

Microwaving raw chicken? Never, ever crossed my mind as a way of cooking. Have always onle done by pan, roasting, or barbecuing. Sry mate.

There is nothing wrong with the microwave oven. It is just a heat generating device that heats relatively quickly from the center mass. Unfortunately, the lack of imagination causes it to be used mainly as a reheating device. I use it to cook chicken meat thoroughly inside and then finishing on a pan. Key thing is time and heat management.

I don't want to shit on you, but you leave me little choice.

You don't belong here.

You'll be happier on other social networking sites.

I honestly haven't. Why wouldn't you just throw it in a pan with some oil or butter?

One I cooked a pork chop in the microwave because I had no other means of cooking it. Surprisingly it wasn't terrible.

I thought it would be very tough but it was quite tender.

Is it acceptable to microwave what I've already cooked?

Microwaves don't create heat, they make water molecules move quickly. They also do not heat from the center of the mass as microwaves only penetrate food by about 1/2 inch on all sides which is why you are supposed to stir your food when you microwave it.

Youre also supposed to leave an empty spot in the center of your plate while reheating food in the microwave or that will get cold.

2/10 you tried

You eat the same thing every day?

Ovens do not create heat, they use an electrical charge to vibrate the molecules in the heating elements, thereby vibrating the surrounding molecules in the air.

answer the second part then. also

>not having a gas oven

There are no gas lines in my house. I don't have the kind of money to install them.

Answer the second part of what? I was just making fun of you for thinking that "moving water molecules" was somehow not heat.

That isn't what I asked you.

It was a stupid question. Of course you can heat your cooked food in the microwave.

In Foods class in high school, they taught us how to bake bread in a microwave.

I thought about starting weekly food preps to save time, but I would get bored of eating the same thing everyday so quickly.