What did you all eat for breakfast this morning?

What did you all eat for breakfast this morning?

I had two fried eggs on toasted brown spelt bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Banana flavored instant oatmeal, sprinkled French vanilla almond granola on top

soft scrambled eggs with tarragon on sourdough toast.

Sounds delicious.

I had a cheese omelette and now I am suffering.
I don't understand how I eat cheese all the time yet I just get more and more intolerant of lactose??

Creamy scrambled eggs or hard scrambled eggs?

Perhaps it may have been something other than the cheese,maybe you had bad eggs? It could always just be a non-food related illness as well. I'd recommend visiting a kinesiologist,he/she might help fix your diet.

Soft means creamy where Im from. Enjoy a pic from my last bite.

half a kilo of baked potatoes
whey shake
roasted carrot and onion (with garlic, ginger, turmeric and cinnamon)

Kroger brand cocoa rice cereal

That sounds like lunch more than breakfast, but whatever floats your boat.

60 g soylent
10 g peanut butter powder
5 g chia seeds
3 g ground flax seeds
4 g soluble fiber
500 g unsweetened almond milk

2 cups of green tea

It was delicious

i had it at 1pm but it was my first meal of the day

bread, cheese, bacon, eggs

nothing

Two cups of tea.

Nothing else yet.

Porridge with grated apple, cinnamon, nutmeg, nutella and walnuts

10g walnuts
150g apple
1 cup black coffee

1 fried egg, 2 sausage, slice of cheese on a bun

Oatmeal with strawberries.

I had my favourite, ham soup.

Well a lactaid usually prevents it, I was just out and tools foolish risk.

a double cheeseburger...

can to beans and a can of tuna. 700 calories, all I'm gonna eat today.

It's been fucking 3 months now help me I'm craving for some greasy shit I want pizza so fucking much fuck

What do you mean "on"? Clearly in your picture the eggs aren't on anything but a plate

Are you implying it was impossible for OP to move the eggs onto the bread while eating?

Or are you implying that the photo may be a stock photo? If so, why do you think that matters?

Why would one put toast on top of eggs only to later disassemble the dish and put the eggs on top of the toast

I have no idea. But, it's one of the two possible options here so it needed to be stated even if it's likely to be the incorrect option.

Porridge and nothing else. Not exactly the most exciting breakfast, but it's enough to fill me up.

Bread with cottage cheese with sliced raddishes, chive greens, all salted and peppered to kill cheese's sweetness.

Two unfrosted strawberry poptarts and water

one egg exactly like in your pic, runny almost raw yolk with lots of roughly grinded pepper on top
two thin pieces of toast ... i like them extra charred, almost black, with butter
a couple of brown olives (with pits, olives marinated without pits are WORTHLESS SHIT)
some Camembert cheese
and Jasmine tea

banana
yogurt
wheat bran

Some plain oatmeal with a little bit of maple syrup to sweeten it and apple juice. Nothing fancy.

a beer and angst

Overnight PB oats.

Oats, skim milk, vanilla 0% Greek yoghurt, PB2 powder, a couple of butterscotch chips. Toss it all in a jar in the fridge overnight and eat cold.
Surprisingly good, though I'll ditch the butterscotch chips next time and add walnuts or something instead. Love me some butterscotch but it clashes.

tell me more about your overnight oats adventures

Bowl of honey bunches of oats
think this is the perfect breakfast cereal for me, most cereals are to sweet for me to eat in the morning and the ones that arent usually dont fill me up. This one isnt too sweet and fills me up good

Read my blog at gofuckyourself.org (it's a charity).

I ate 2 hotlinks that came out to 200kcal.

>count calories and reports it on the internet.

Show tits.

I would but nobody wants to see mantits. also
>woman
>eating hotlinks

>more bread than egg

Why

Cheerios.

You use double to create an egg sandwich.

Rolled oats with cinnamon and a banana.

3 cigarettes and a can of red bull.

peanut butter

just a spoonful of peanut butter

2 pieces of pizza, but, maybe lunch. then 1 piece and two wings for dinner.

I had two bite sized Snickers and two Bud Light Platinums. I am a walking billboard for good health.

mixed frozen fruit, greek yogurt, oats, orange juice, and some sugar all blended up

then heated up leftover old bay french fries and spinach turkey feta burger to bring to work for lunch

1000 calorie oatmeal baybee

How do you like your eggs in the morning
I like mine with a kiss
Boiled or fried I'm satisfied as long as I get my kiss

faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw

How the fuck are you supposed to eat sunny side up eggs?
The yolks all runny and you cant really pick it up with a fork and if you try to dip into it with bread the yolk just ends up all over the plate
Why the fuck do people cook eggs like this

You should wash the sand out of your craw desu

If you are eating it with other food,you eat the egg last and then you can wipe up the yolk and remaining food particles with the bread. Hard fried eggs just taste too bland for me,I need them runny.

you filthy, runny egg bastard. :P

Usually I just eat bits of white with bits of toast, and then once I'm mostly out of whites I put the yolk on a piece of toast and eat it in one bite.

Bretty good.

If you have trouble with them you can always eat fried eggs, user. I won't judge you.

and omlette and cucumber-tomato salad.

>700 calories a day
Jesus Christ nigger what are you thinking
are you trying to lose weight? because if you are that's the worst possible way to do it
you're putting your body into starvation mode, so you'll be holding onto as much as is possible, as well as burning fat for
calories, you'll be chewing through muscle as well
at most you want to be eating at a 700 calorie deficit

Bad idea that.

Also, checked

hey, 30 pounds in 3 months, ain't complaining.

then what, you're gonna go back to eating normal portions? that won't work bud
get onto a diet that won't turn you into an actual skeleton and start going to the gym/doing cardio

But I want to be a feeble skeleton boi

do some cardio, dumbell curls and planks/sit ups you degenerate

Earl Grey, scrambled egg on crispbread with arugula and naturelle yoghurt with wholegrain flakes and sunflower seeds.

pls stop bullying.

My only meal today was an order of sweet potato fries from my favorite burger shop with a side of their "fry sauce".

>starvation mode
automatically ignored

DUDE FOCKING SAME

I had two whole eggs two egg whites, two slices of whole wheat toast, 12oz of 2% milk and a cup of black coffee.

Last slice of the sweet blueberry bread I made on Sunday. Used olive oil on a whim instead of butter and oh my god was that ever a good idea. Crumb stayed soft and moist for days. I also had a peach.

microwave flaxseed muffin, served with smart balance margarine and sugar free pancake syrup.

it's really tasty. almost better than any pancakes or waffles i've had.

Two eggs with uncooked paprika, cucumber, and cabbage with it.

One fried egg over medium, three slices of thick bacon, and some left over kale.

Keto life.

6 whole eggs and 2 bowls of oats.

Some licorice a can of coke and a line of coke

Stop memeing. It's just shit protein and bulk grain powders. Literally diabeetus food.

Took this smoked salmon apart last night and portioned it out. Will have some today with cream cheese, and a drip coffee as well.

Two toasted dark breads with butter, cheese, red onion and salami

Some muesli which is exclusively chocolate granola. Usually I eat bircher müsli made from oats, coarsely ground flaxseed, whey protein powder and milk. It's not enjoyable but it get's the job done.

>starvation mode
>he thinks your body can just will itself into defying thermodynamics

Three scrambled eggs. Nothing else.

Hes not wrong that losing weight that fast will eat all your muscle and you'll end up a skelly.

if he wants to lose weight that fast then he probably doesn't give 2 shits about losing muscle.

where the fuck did you get it?

was it banana bread or banana nut protein.

quaker doesnt sell the banana bread oatmeal anymore and it sucks dick. i have to get the banana nut protein one now which is an extra 80 calories.

>an extra 80 calories

careful user, you might ruin your girlish figure

where the fuck did you get it?

was it banana bread or banana nut protein.

quaker doesnt sell the banana bread oatmeal anymore and it sucks dick. i have to get the banana nut protein one now which is an extra 80 calories.

hey fuck off thats 80 calories i can fill with extra oatmeal and other shit

>You will never be woken up by your loving girlfriend bringing you breakfast in bed
>Because she is not real

Some tomato juice with toasty dippy soldiers to dippy toast with.

scrambled eggs, ricotta, spinach, cubed chicken breast, riced cauliflower

mixed up in a bowl because i can't be bothered

You have no clue how badly I want to die, user.

pic related + coffee

I usually add 3 boiled eggs

an eclair and a few bites of raw scone dough

Poached eggs.
I see the Jack thread got deleted btw.
:^)

2 eggs 3 bacons

>my body has no control over itself and doesn't burn more calories in times of excess while restricting itself in times of hardship
>the post