WALLET Question

tl;dr is MyEtherWallet a safe way to generate a paper wallet on a computer that I generally use for browsing biz and trading on Binance? If not, what better options do I have?
I checked today and recognized that I had 4ETH on an exchange for the previous year, but unfortunately have not received ANY forks or airdrops which sucks. For I figure I may as well just throw them onto a paper wallet. Thoughts?

>Thoughts?
English isn't your strongest suit. Also yeah MEW is fine, the MyCrypto bullshit passed.

What's wrong with saying "Thoughts?".
And thanks.

Who is this godess?

Just your average beach goer.

Nothing at all wrong with saying "Thoughts?"

That reply was just weird.

Tattoos gross

Your is just weirder and pestilent. Fuck off nitpicker

Average 6/10 on the beach.

I think that the answer to "thoughts?" was
> English isn't your strongest suit also...
so it was a bit of a joke, I don't know I'm not anglo and after keeping this thread open so long to see if he replied probably autistic.

I use "Thoughts?" all the time, after stating my perceived understanding of something to see if other anons agree/have something to offer. There is nothing wrong with it.

t. An autist who got a 98% in academic level English in grade 12.

I too am curious about this, so ill bump

who s she?

Use MEW offline on an airgapped computer, or a linux live usb. You can now create wallets or generate transactions safely.

Source. Now. I SAID NOW.

>linux live usb
Is this a Linux OS that is bootable from a USB? If so, I really like this idea, since I don't have a spare computer to keep offline permanently.
Are there any specific resources you can point me towards?
Side question, would it be possible to do this with a raspberry pi? Because that could be a decent option for people who have a Pi currently and do not want to spend the money on a hardware wallet.

>yes
>MEW documentation, google it
>yes

Sorry for being a brainlet but how is it possible to transfer funds while offline?

Side note : a Pi is NOT a hardware wallet. Offline MEW only reduces your wallet's exposure.

That guy is just a dick. MEW is the standardbearer.

user, thank you kindly sir.
Have one more as an expression of my gratification.

It creates a signed transaction that you can safely paste into online MEW.

>Side note : a Pi is NOT a hardware wallet.
I know that. I just meant as a device to use to generate a wallet in an offline manner. This is appealing to me because I have a Pi, and the process of switching the OS is as easy as popping in a new micro SD card, which is handy because I have a bunch of them.

I must say though, I think this has been one of the most useful threads of the last few days, with the exception of the user who posted the updated link too 100 wallets.
I know a lot of people don't store their crypto like they should. So this is a good reference.

>a lot of people don't store their crypto like they should
I think that this is the main thing stopping widespread adoption of crypto, besides the tech itself.

I agree that this is one of the main issues.
The ridiculous media headlines don't help claiming everything was HACKED. Such as the Steve Wozniac headlines that I kept seeing today.
But ultimately after I figure out these methods listed in this thread for securely making paper wallets, I will be making a video for this to put on my YouTube channel to teach normies how to be safe in crypto. So hopefully that helps.

princessanna420

> 1+2=4? Thoughts
> Maths isn't your strongest language
Get what I'm saying now? That he didn't say it because of "thoughts" but something before that.

> For I figure
Maybe not wrong, but weird?

> onto a paper wallet
Maybe he expected into?

I don't know, the important thing looks solved, thanks for the roasties.

My thoughts are hnnnnnggggg muh dick

>hnnnnnggggg
What does this even mean. I've seen people post it for ages but I have no idea how that is said. Is it like "hung"?

imagine a dude having a heart attack

that butt looks like a dog toy LMAO

Thanks anons. Kek, I actually like this meme.

Why doesn't /v/ believe in the free market, shameful board

Very cute, thanks for sharing.

>tfw I put 1k in crypto in december and now I can buy more 1080 ti's then I'll ever need

they're a bunch of retards

Seconded. Come on OP.

She would be mad if I told you guys. Sorry