Bill Gates

He just said he doesn't like crypto gg, dip incoming. Move your shit into tether

sauce pls

He did a AMA on reddit, look it up

His comments on Crypto were from a sociological perspective and not a tech perspective. I don't understand why he'd do that.

I hate bill gaytes now, spreading fud now for 0 reason

It makes sense. Crypto removes the power of government to control money supply. The exponential growth we have would be stunted

Because he is a (((philanthropist))) now. The guy is trying to help africa for christ's sake. he helped design common core and pushed for it to be implemented on a wide scale before adequate testing, only later to admit that it was a mistake.
His comments are a bullish fud-shill.

>for 0 reason
There's always a reason behind every decision, dumb newshit.

Yeah his comment was more for privacy coins cause he went straight into terrorism. I can see privacy coins getting fucked in the near future

Yeah he's low key all in on crypto but wants to lower the price just a tad more

Cause he wants to depopulate the planet, can't do that when wealth is being redistributed.

Unironicaly this.
He's literally said it. Out loud. In public.

You talkIng about that video he made in YouTube? About health care and population

hold them tight

more like he's high key all in on legacy power structures. disintermediation of legacy power structures is cypto's main feature, not anonymity. he is smart enough to realize this.

He doesn't understand it. He's over 50.

He may be old but he's not retarded

>Bill Gates
>doesn't understand
Retard

have my finger over the Sell button incase my ETH starts dropping...

unironically sold 40 % of my stack to tether

Bill Gates is too big to not move the markets

Yeah if Kylie can fuck the snapchat stock, bill gates can surely fuck the crypto market

>thinks bitcoin isn't traceable
You and him clearly have a similar range of understanding.

the only people who will see that and agree are nocoiners. (((gatekeeping))) at its finest right there.

He's just being a good goy. He's super rich but he's not stupid enough to fuck over the international bankers who hate crypto and run the world..

The man literally made a multi billion dollar tech company from nothing.

He's far smarter than you and anyone here.

By Bill's logic, all cash should be illegal.

> mfw when everything is going up

Old man has no power in anything beyond poop water anymore.

the globalists got to bill gates. He went from we need to control overpopulation to we need to feed all the starving niggers in africa in less than 10 years

This fool underestimated the impact of the internet. What else would you expect?

yeah lets see how fucking far it moves 10.2 at most

>By Bill's logic, all cash should be illegal.
he would be 100% onboard with this, like he said, gov needs control. he is a complete pos that thinks people can't run their own lives. i had gotten to a point where i was OK with bill, but now, just fuck him.

Bullish btw

>wants to depopulate
>invents a cure for malaria, saving millions of niggers

Bet he likes xlm

>exponential growth
>"we have"
You're a fucking idiot.

Who is Bill Gates?

Fck off pajeet. I don't care about people who can't even explain blockchain in simplicity.

translation:

the main feature of crypto currencies is their ability to allow a store of value outside government regulated systems because of demand for their utility in bilateral private and secure digital value transfer. i don't think this is a good thing. the government's ability to cheaply collect taxes and control inflation is a good thing for a consumer-driven economy. right now cryptocurrencies are used for obscuring wealth and storing value in a deflationary medium. so it is a rare technology that is actually a leak in the system to a black hole. i think the speculative wave around icos and cryptocurrencies is super risky for those who go long. i hope enough of you will listen to me to think back to this and become discouraged in the event any trouble should occur with the price. we are getting worried.

Lmao, it would be pathetic if this is the death blow to crypto.

He also said the "main feature" of crypto was its anonymity.

Gatesey clearly does not know shit.

>be bill gates
>suggest that crypto is the driving force pushing America's opioid epidemic
>?????
>profit

I like this, that's why I have only money I am willing to lose in the long run. It'll suck if I do lose it but I wouldn't kill myself over it and I will continue to live life the way I was

Because he is a salty FOMO nocoiner who just wants to get in for cheap.

someone should have showed him that that africa ico he would be all over praising that shit

this motherfucker made his wealth by stealing an idea from Xerox, he can suck the turds outta my ass

Like this asshat is going to cause the crypto market to go down. GTFO with that bullshit. The 80s called they want Microsoft back.

I guess he hasn't done too much research outside of the dark web uses and hasn't seen the BMW/Ven partnership. He's too keen on trying to stop the drug trafficking that people CHOOOSE TO buy themselves and kill themselves thru overdose. We need to bring his attention to other tokens/coins that do much more than just buy drugs with. For now, fuck u bill

How can he fomo when microsoft.com has been accepting bitcoin for the longest time

He bought software that became dos from a guy for 50k too.

You now realise that even TECHNOLOGY BILLIONAIRES do not understand crypto

WE ARE THE EARLY ADOPTERS

We finna be rich

So you're saying he was the one buying fentanyl this whole time while chads were hodling? Maybe thats why he is so salty.

Yeah we are early adopters but a month ago showed us that a lot of us retards adopted way to early because it crashed hard and we are still recovering. It's never too good to be tooo early, right now is probably the best time to buy!

how is it being that dumb?

remember when they didn't like iphones either :P

It won't move shit. He said something completely retarded and anyone who has been following this space for more than a week can see through it

I doesn't make sense. Blockchain as a technological advancement is sure to serve depopulation as it is a betterment of communication.

Gates' end goal is the same. Problem is - Gates is looking at it short term.

Sure, you can use bitcoin for non-legal purposes. You can also profit off of inventing methods of defending against those non-legal actions.

Which is a win - win in the long term.

>Microsoft accepts Bitcoin on their online store

What did they mean by this?

Where?

He doesn't need to say it, anyone with a brain agrees. Problem is some dipshits think it's a bad thing.

Ok faggs, explain to me why is he wrong.
protip : you cant

He is accumulating

exp growth is going to come from AI+private sector you absolute brainlet

>mfw when
>my face when when

Still smart goys on Veeky Forums. Take your upvote sir.

Who gives a fuck?

Yet he’s spent hundreds of millions of dollars trying to cure malaria and giving free food to niggers in Africa so that they can have more starving children. It sounds to me like Bill only wants to depopulate the other races, very typical of an elite scum bag such as himself.

Thats kinda retarder t b h
You can make that argument about everything

BTFO

Well I don't like cock but i still own it

>Demented globalist, wasting his dollars on helping africa and wasing his time on reddit has something to say about crypto
thks fren, I needed this laf

RETARD

how about you go fuck off jew. i am not giving you my bitcoins

He gives out contraceptives and tries to create environments where African birth rates will eventually decline. If you genocide Africa, more will just reproduce. You have to infect the african psychology, like technology has already done to western women

>globalist turd bashes technology that empowers the plebs
I'm shocked

People like Gates and Buffett are smart but they made their fortune in another time. Your brain loses plasticity as it ages and it gets harder to adapt to new information and experiences. The world is moving on without them and they fear it.

Who cares what this faggot says? He isn't even the richest person anymore, he's irrelevant.

nigga doesnt even know how much pizza rolls cost, and you're trusting him with crypto advice?

Already hated him for winblows and their malpractices against competition. His argument is retarded and ill-informed. Main feature of crypto is decentralization and using a currency not distributed by the (((Central Banks))). I bet he just wants to buy in lower.

Well he said you can use crypto to evade taxes and launder money. At least we have a a use case now guys.

LOL, he's been wrong that many times in the past it's not funny. It's just another one of those times.

Yeah that's part 1 of his plan

Bill Gates Haets Crypto Currency. Although I would not be surprised if he had some.

Isn't Bill too busy euthanizing children with his vaccines... can't stand this scumbag.

god i hate reddit

>He isn't even the richest person anymore
He never was

He doesn't mind paying taxes since he makes so much money and has so much already. But for the average tax payer it can be a bitch. Puppet of the elite. Like Windows, but I'd throw his stance on crypto out of it.

Isnt the windows platfrom an overt honeypot?
at least he is consistent

>there was no money laundering, tax evasion, or terrorism before crypto
fuck this guy i thought he was cool

>be bill gates
>suggest that crypto is driving force pushing americas opioid epidemic
>cause dip so i can buy in
>profit

Fentanyl deaths b/c of bitcoin? What the fuck I have not heard that argument before. dumb.

Nobody gives a shit about bill Gates. Boy bye

Lets not allow windows or any other computer to operate because terrorist will be able to communicate across the world with encrypted messages.. Some people will also buy drugs online.. Windows is bad, shut all computers down!

There you go faggot, what are you going to say now?

Microsoft is one of the leading companies supporting Blockchain ID's. He doesn't like crypto because it's anonymous hence he is trying to change that. He isn't anti crypto, he's anti user.

windows 10 being the honeypot it is, this shouldnt come as a surprise to anyone.

Literally r@ddit

Here is another (you) for triggering all these idiots who responded to your b8

>muh terrorists
well he isnt wrong but terrorists can and have used cars to kill people so we should ban that too?

>I don't understand why he'd do that.
He's an autistic moron. A one-note pony.

he also said he didnt like the internet when it was new, didnt he?